你能不能看出戴面具的
Could you tell if the person in the mask
是男是女
was a man or a woman?
女人
A woman.
你确定吗
You're positive?
确定 她把面具摘了
Yes. She took it off.
米歇尔
Michelle...
你看到的是这个女人吗
Is this the woman that you saw?
不 不是她
No, that's not her.
好的
All right.
你做得很好
You did great.
科特尼 你可以走了
Courtney, you are free to go.
抓到凶手了吗
Did they catch the killer yet?
没 还没
No, not yet.
但我们认为这个人和你有类似的兴趣
But we think whoever it is has similar interests to you.
不知道你是否介意回答几个
So would you mind answering some questions
关于你们社群的问题
about the community for us?
当然不介意 随便问
Of course not. Anything you need.
米歇尔·汤普森 那个小姑娘
Michelle Thompson, the little girl,
根据你们的经验
in your experience,
她会没事的吧
is she gonna be ok?
我也说不准
I don't know...
但我总是怀有希望
But I'm always hopeful.
我们这就放科特尼走
We're about to let Courtney go.
她的说法得到了证实 米歇尔认不出她
Her story checks out. Michelle can't I.D. her,
而且浴缸里也没有找到她的DNA
and we didn't find her DNA in the bathtub.
好的 等米歇尔准备好了
Ok. And if Michelle's up for it,
给她安排一个画像师
let's have her work with a sketch artist.
我会问她
I'll ask her.
这一次我们还在犯罪现场发现了燃烧的鼠尾草
We also found sage burning at the crime scene this time.
我们认为是嫌犯留下的
We think the unsub left it
因为我们还在卧室的四角
because we also found piles of salt
发现了盐堆 这和戴维斯家的情况一样
in all 4 corners of the bedroom the way we did at the Davis house.
这么说嫌犯杀死了被害人
So the unsub kills her victims,
然后摆放盐堆 燃烧鼠尾草
then places the salt and burns sage.
结合这些房♥屋的历史
Given the history of the sites,
我知道嫌犯的打算了
I know what the unsub's doing.
准备发布侧写
Let's deliver the profile.
你们的意思是我们要抓的是一个猎鬼者
Are you saying that we're looking for a ghost hunter?
不 我们要找的是一个
No, we are looking for a serial killer
执迷于超自然事件的连环杀手
who is obsessed with the paranormal.
凶手为女性 很可能是本地人
She's female, probably local,
而且对本市传说有深入了解
and has extensive knowledge of the city's lore.
嫌犯作案受使命驱动
This unsub is mission-driven
而且很可能有妄想症
and likely delusional.
她认为那些房♥屋闹鬼
This delusion may stem from the fact
里面住的人被恶魔感染了
that she thinks the houses are haunted
这可能是其妄想的根源
and that the residents are infected by evil.
在她看来 要杀死魔鬼 拯救这些人
To her, the only way to kill the demon and save the people
唯一方式是往她们肚子捅二十二刀
is by stabbing them 22 times in the stomach.
现在仍不清楚
And at this point, it's still unclear
她看重数字二十二的原因
why she values the number 22.
已经安排画像师
We have a sketch artist working
与最近一名被害人的女儿画像
with the daughter of our latest victim.
接下来我们会对其他凶宅周边
And we'll be canvassing the area
展开地毯式搜索
surrounding the other haunted sites
案件编号♥0118
希望能预测到她的下一步行动
in an effort to predict her next move.
感谢大家的配合
Thank you all for your time.
罗西
Rossi.
科特尼有帮上忙吗
Was Courtney helpful?
嗯 她给了我一份本地超自然现象研究者名单 有五人
Yeah. She gave me a list of 5 local paranormal investigators
可能符合我们的侧写
that might fit our profile.
我刚发给加西亚
I just texted it to Garcia.
好 趁着加西亚还在处理那份名单
All right. Well, while Garcia gets a handle on that list,
要不我们去看看米歇尔那边如何
why don't we check in on Michelle, see how she's holding up.
加西亚 针对科特尼提供的研究者名单
Garcia, what can you tell us about
你有什么发现吗
Courtney's list of investigators?
是这样的 我才开始搜索
Here's the thing. I just started that search.
我打电♥话♥其实是说我自己列的一个清单
I'm actually calling you with a list of my own.
我找到嫌犯下一步可能会针对的五处地点
I've got 5 more places the unsub might be targeting next.
更鲜为人知一些 但符合我们的条件
They're a little lesser known, but they fit the parameters--
发生过暴♥力♥事件的凶宅 位于嫌犯舒适区
Haunted, violent history, right in the unsub's comfort zone.
谢了 加西亚
Thanks, Garcia.
等你对科特尼的名单
Why don't you give us a call back
有发现再联♥系♥我们
once you get a handle on Courtney's list.
埃尔维斯 你听说过多任务同步处理吗
Oh, Alvez, have you heard of multitasking?
可流行了 我很擅长
It's all the rage, I'm really good at it,
现在我正是如此
and I'm doing it right now.
那是当然
Yeah, I'm sure you were.
别误会 你很棒
Don't get me wrong. You're great,
但罗西把名单发给你也就刚才的事
but Rossi literally just sent you that list.
是啊 我可不只是很棒
Yeah, well, I'm more than simply great.
我简直棒极了
I'm entirely fantastic.
其中有一个人完全符合
And one of those names is ringing all the bells.
哈德瑞吉大学
宗教学
斯蒂芬妮·卡特教授 哲学硕士
斯蒂芬妮·卡特
Stephanie Carter.
她是本地院校的宗教学教授
She's a religious studies professor at the local college.
和丈夫帕特里克一同研究超自然事件
She investigates the paranormal with her husband Patrick,
斯蒂芬妮&帕特里克·卡特超自然研究
哈德瑞吉大学
帕特里克在该所大学任职心理学教授
who is a psych professor at the same place.
她有什么特别的
What makes her stand out?
她写了几篇关于
She's written several academic papers
恶魔学及其对人体的严重影响
about demonology and its strong hold on the human body
出版书籍
《现存的黑暗 21世纪的恶魔附身》
《当你的身体不受控制 现代驱魔术101》
《灵魂净化训练营 终极驱魔术》
以及数种除魔方法
and the various methods of removal.
非常符合我们的侧写
That checks a lot of our boxes.
还有一点
Oh, here's another tick.
米歇尔·汤普森 娜塔莎的女儿
Michelle Thompson, Natasha's daughter,
根据她描述产生的警方素描
her police sketch just came in.
和斯蒂芬妮非常相似
It looks a lot like Stephanie.
我觉得她就是我们要找的人
I think all of our boxes are checked now.
这是她的工作和家庭地址
Ok, here's her work and her home address.
干得漂亮 加西亚
Great job, Garcia.
超自然研究室
天呐 斯蒂芬妮 你听说没
Oh, my gosh, Stephanie, did you hear?
联调局来了 在路易斯顿
The FBI is here. In Lewiston.
他们在调查那几栋凶宅的凶手
They're looking into the murders at those houses,
他们还以为是我♥干♥的
and they thought I did it.
你敢相信吗
Can you believe that?
当然不是我了 我们认识的人里没人会这么做
I didn't. I mean, nobody we know would do that.
科特尼 很高兴你来了
Courtney, I'm glad you're here.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
需要我帮忙 真的吗 什么忙
Help? Really? With what?
一个案子
A case.
帕特里克和我上周净化了一所房♥子
Patrick and I cleansed this house last week.
但没有成功
It didn't work,
我们准备再试一次
and we're gonna try again.
我想要你也加入
I want you to come with.
你之前从没有叫我去过
You've never asked me before,
不过我很乐意去
but, ok, yes, I would love to.
好 我们走吧
Great. Let's go.
-现在吗 -是的
- Right now? - Yes.
不过你得把手♥机♥留下
But you need to leave your cell phone here.
手♥机♥信♥号♥♥会干扰电磁场
The cell signals interfere with the EMF meters.
行 没问题
Ok. No problem.
没时间了 帕特里克在等着我们
We don't have much time. Patrick's waiting for us.
安全
It's clear.
看看这个
Check this out.
是科特尼的手♥机♥
It's Courtney's phone.
她的手♥机♥怎么在这
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表