but Linda and Carly were not.
但我往前调查了下
However, when I looked into the past
戴维斯家的杀妻后自杀案
murder-suicide at the Davis house,
金·雷诺兹
琳达·斯坦尔
布拉德与卡莉·戴维斯
确实发现了一处联♥系♥ 凶宅
I did find a connection-- the houses.
每栋房♥子都发生过惨案 之后都有鬼故事流传
So each has a violent history followed by a ghost story.
是的 每栋房♥子
Yeah, yeah. It's like they
在都市传说里都有自己的一席之地
each have a unique place in the city's lore.
但如果凶案都是发生在所谓鬼屋里
But if all these murders took place at so-called haunted houses,
那凶案针对的就是这些凶宅 而不是那几名女性
then the kills are about the houses, not the women.
加西亚 找出在不明嫌犯活动范围内
Garcia, we need a list of homes with similar histories
每一栋有相似背景的房♥子
that fall inside the unsub's comfort zone.
好的 我现在就去整理
Ok, I will work on that list right now.
对了 所有被害者的房♥子还有一个共同点
Ooh! And all the victims' houses have another thing in common.
都被某人在她的博客里
They have each been heavily chronicled
路易斯顿都市传说
科特尼·马布里
进行过全面的历史记录
by a certain person, in particular on her blog.
让我猜猜 科特尼·马布里
Let me guess. Courtney mably,
我们在戴维斯家碰见的那个女人
the woman we met at the Davis house.
猜对了
Don't you know it.
我也调查了下科特尼
And I did some research on Courtney, too.
她是土生土长的路易斯顿人
She is a Lewiston native.
对本地的都市传说相当着迷
She's obsessed with local lore.
她曾经是手术室护士
Once upon a time, she was an O.R. nurse,
路易斯顿地方医院
永久中止雇佣
员工姓名 科特尼·马布里
医疗职位 护士 手术部
雇佣时间 4/22/2013 辞退时间 6/13/2016
辞退原因 与上司发生威胁性言语和过激肢体冲突
记录备注 马布里女士拒绝承认此次事件并抗♥议♥开除结果
评判记录 一次成立 两次不成立
员工曾于2/10/2015病人发生暴♥力♥冲突导致停职查看 停职至3/10/2015
但是她因为跟她老板发生激烈冲突
but she was fired for getting in a violent outburst
被解雇了 她坚决否认这点
at her boss, which she vehemently denies.
而且看上去她大部分钱都是靠写博客赚的
And it looks like she makes most of her money off of her blog.
我们知道科特尼对什么着迷
So we knew about Courtney's obsession.
也明确她有某些技能
Now it's also clear that she has some skill
以及暴♥力♥历史
and a violent history.
因为这几起谋杀都很凶残
Well, because the kills were so ruthless,
我们假定不明嫌犯是个男的 可如果不是呢
we assumed the unsub's a man, but what if it isn't?
我找到了七个符合条件的地点
So I found 7 locations that match that criteria--
暴♥力♥历史 闹鬼 区域也符合
Violent history, haunted, in the right zone.
我把地址发过去了
I'm sending you those addresses now.
等下 刚刚接进来一个报♥警♥电♥话♥
Hold on. A 9-1-1 call literally just came in,
是其中一个地址打来的
and it's from one of those addresses.
警报
911报♥警♥
涉嫌谋杀
一个叫娜塔莎·汤普森的和她女儿米歇尔住那
A Natasha Thompson lives there with her daughter Michelle.
我把信息发过去了 请查收
I'm sending you the info. Here it is.
小洁和塔拉 现在就过去
JJ and Tara, get over there now.
马特 我们去叫其它队员
Matt, let's get the rest of the team.
其他几个地方也要派人过去
I still want people at those other addresses
以防科特尼到那里去
in case Courtney's on the move.
科特尼
Courtney...
把手慢慢举起来
Raise your hands slowly.
科特尼
Courtney.
我是联调局特别督察探员戴夫·罗西
I'm SSA David Rossi with the FBI.
我们发现你身上沾满了被害人的血
We found you covered in the victim's blood.
你是聪明人
You're smart.
你知道那代表什么
You know how that looks.
我是去帮忙的
I was there to help.
我看见她了
I saw her.
全是血
The blood.
我想帮忙
I tried to help.
我想相信你
I want to believe you,
但是你比我们先到那里
but there's really only one way
只有一种可能
you could have beaten us there.
不 我是碰巧发现的
No. I got lucky.
我从来没见过什么人
I've never seen anyone roll up on a dead body
会碰巧闯进别人家里发现尸体
inside of a house they didn't live in by chance.
上起谋杀案发生后
After the last murder,
我决定试着猜测一下
I decided to try and figure out
凶手接下来可能去哪栋房♥子
which house the killer might go to next.
我选了三个可能的房♥子
I landed on 3 possible options.
只是我恰好先去了汤普森家
I just so happened to go to the Thompson house first.
我从没见过她们
I'd never met them.
我只是查了谁住过那
I just looked up who lived there.
我一看见门是开着的
And the second I saw the door was opened
灯都灭了 就知道我猜对了
and the lights were off, I knew I was right.
你选汤普森家是因为那里过去发生的事 对吗
You chose the Thompson house because of its history, didn't you?
对
Yes.
十年前 房♥子的主人
10 years ago, the homeowner was
泡完澡之后被捅死了
stabbed and murdered after taking a bath.
从那时起她就阴魂不散
She's haunted the place ever since.
这也解释了你为什么把浴缸放满水
And that explains why you filled the tub with water.
不 不
No. No.
不是我
I didn't do that.
问题不在于你痴迷鬼故事
It's not just your fascination with ghost stories
也不在于房♥子闹鬼
or haunted houses or even the fact
连我们在那抓到你也不算
that we found you there.
而在于你
It's you.
在我们这个行业里
You see, in my line of work,
过去的行为模式
patterns of past behavior
常常是未来行为的
are often the best indicators
最佳指示
of future behavior.
而你的过去 你对这些的毕生痴迷
And your past, the life-long obsession,
以及暴♥力♥事件
the violent incident,
给我们描绘出了一幅特定的画面
it paints a certain picture,
一幅让我们明白你为什么会
a picture that could allow me to understand
选定这些家庭
why you would target these homes
捅死这些受害者的画面
and stab these victims.
但是
But...
我当侧写师这么久了
I've been a profiler long enough to know
也知道经常不代表永远
that often isn't always.
所以
So...
我想让你跟我说实话
I want you to tell me everything,
因为走廊那边幸存下来的小女孩
because there's a little girl down the hall who survived,
她正在把一切都告诉我们
and she is telling us everything.
你好 米歇尔
Hi, Michelle.
你记得我吗
Do you remember me?
记得
Yes.
你是联调局的塔拉
You're Tara from the FBI,
你发现了躲在椅子后面的我
and you found me behind the chair.
是的
That's right.
我需要问你一些问题
I need to ask you some questions
关于今晚发生的事情
about what happened tonight.
如果你觉得承受不了
And if at any time it becomes too overwhelming,
你随时告诉我 我们马上停下来 好吗
you tell me and we'll stop right away, ok?
好的
Ok.
好
Ok.
告诉我 今晚发生了什么
Now, tell me what happened tonight,
尽可能地从开始讲起
and start as close to the beginning as you can.
我妈喊我关掉浴室的水龙头
My mom yelled for me to turn off the bath water,
但不是我弄的
but it wasn't me.
我告诉她了
And I told her that.
然后呢
Ok. Then what happened?
我妈让我打电♥话♥报♥警♥
My mom had me call 9-1-1.
她跑上楼
She ran upstairs.
妈妈尖叫了一声
My mom screamed...
于是我躲了起来
So I hid.
我听到缓缓下楼的脚步声
I heard footsteps move slowly down the stairs.
然后
And then...
我看到一张面具
I saw a mask.
没事了
It's ok.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表