该嫌犯认为他锁定为目标的男性
this unsub believes that the men he's targeting
曾经在身体上或心理上
have harmed him, either physically
或者两方面都曾伤害过他
or psychologically, maybe both.
所以他们的痛苦 遭受的折磨
So their pain and suffering
乃至死亡对他来说都是事出有因的
and death are justified to him.
当然这并不罕见
Of course, this is not uncommon,
尤其是对于愤怒的年轻男性
especially for angry young men.
嫌犯渴望通过优越感
Our unsub is craving validation
来获得认可
through a sense of superiority.
如果不能从其它方面获得
And if through nothing else,
他的优越感就来自恐惧本身
superiority through fear itself.
因此他会继续尝试通过所有
And so he will continue to try to reach out
能够为他提供平台的社交媒体
to any and all social media outlets
向外传递信息
that might provide him with a platform.
欢迎来到
色都网
自从我们查封了他上传视频的网站
That's especially true now since we have seized control
该隐藏网站已被查封
这一点尤为重要
of the website to which he uploaded his video.
但由于他要通过名声
But also because his ultimate validation
来获得最终认可
will come through fame,
名人的加冕更够给不明嫌犯
the crowning of celebrity offers our unsub
一种比其它各种动机
a sense of dominance over others that
更为满足的优越感
quite possibly satisfies all of his motivations.
由于他的心智建立在他所产生的暴怒之上
So as his psyche feeds off the frenzy he's creating,
就像一个杀人狂 他会不惜一切代价
like a spree killer, he will stop at nothing
尽可能长久地燃烧最亮的自己
to burn as brightly as he can for as long as he can.
*我快要崩溃了*
*I'm about to have a nervous breakdown*
黑旗乐队 Nervous Breakdown
*我的头很疼*
*My head really hurts*
*如果我找不到出路*
*If I don't find a way out of here*
*我就要*
*I'm gonna go...*
*我疯了 我受伤了*
*I'm crazy and I'm hurt*
加林娜·卡德莱茨是个
So Galina Kadlec is no stranger
钻法律空子的惯犯
to playing it fast and loose with the law.
她曾经是所谓的行为艺术家
She was once a so-called performance artist
她的作品经常因淫秽
whose art was often charged with violating
而被控违反联邦法及州法
federal and state obscenity laws.
不过她从未被定罪
Although she was never convicted.
这里还提到她曾开过一家公♥司♥
It also says here she was once the owner of a company
名叫FAU-type
called FAU-type which
是制♥作♥并经销成人娱乐产品的
produced and distributed adult entertainment.
如果说"成人娱乐"
If by "Adult entertainment,"
你说的是那种迷恋
you're talking about fetishes like
吞食癖和人♥兽♥性♥交♥的
vorarephilia and bestiality.
我懂了 她的口味很奇特
Ok, I get it. She's got exotic tastes.
上面写着她因为离婚而失去了公♥司♥
It says she lost her company in a divorce.
她一直在暗网上的
She's been looking to get
那些怪胎里挑选另一半
her fix with some freaks on the dark web.
话是这么说 但我们现在的问题是
Yeah, but the question for us right now is,
嫌犯为何要将杀戮录像放到她的网站上
why did our unsub choose to post his snuff film to her website?
这仅仅是巧合 还是因为他们私底下认识
Is it just a coincidence or do they have a personal relationship?
假如是后者 那是他主动联♥系♥的她
And if they do, is he reaching out to her
还是经她怂恿的呢
or is she egging him on?
你们何不进去问问清楚
Why don't you guys go in there and find out?
我认罪
I confess.
天真是我的致命缺陷
My fatal flaw is naivete.
卡德莱茨女士 咱们就别兜圈子了
Ms. Kadlec, let's not screw around.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent,
不过 你也知道的
but you know that.
事关连环凶杀案
This is about a series of homicides,
因为你的网站上播放了其中一起谋杀
and since your site streamed one of those murders,
所以也就关系到你在案发前或案发后
this is also about aiding and abetting
提供帮助 唆使犯罪甚至可能是共谋
and possibly conspiracy before or after the fact.
我很喜欢你们轮流主导
Oh, I adore the tag-team dominance.
但你们搞错了 我不喜欢顺从
But you do mistake me for a submissive.
我们还忘了妨碍司法公正这一条罪名
We also forgot an obstruction of justice charge.
你清楚这家伙的身份 马上
You know who this guy is. Tell us.
告诉我们
Now.
不行
No.
因为我和他并不认识
Because I do not know him.
对于选择使用我网站的人
I do not have any direct knowledge
他们的任何直接信息我都没有
of anyone who chooses to use my website.
都是匿名的 必须得如此
It is anonymous. It has to be,
否则就和网站的用处相违背了
or else it would subvert its purpose.
什么用处 反常性行为吗
What purpose, perversion?
这算一个
One and the same.
这是第34条法则
It is rule 34.
网络流传的互联网法则 共6♥4♥条
抱歉 什么来着
I'm sorry, come again?
第34条法则
Rule 34.
但凡存在 皆可色情
If it exists, there's pornography of it.
无一例外
No exceptions.
色都网就是供人们
The Xxxanadu website was created
分享自己最受禁忌的性幻想的地方
for people to share their most forbidden sexual fantasies,
不留名字 就没什么好羞耻的
No names, no shames.
没什么好羞耻的吗
Wow. No shame, huh?
哪怕是让人们看到
Even though you let people watch a video
一个人被切成碎片的视频
of a man literally getting hacked to pieces.
所以你的意思是 你和那些变♥态♥用户的
So you're trying to tell us all you and your degenerate users
所作所为不过是让自己爽吗
were doing was-- was getting off?
是的 没错
Yes, that's right.
即使我同意视频的真实性
And even if I accept that it was not faked,
它和在线视频网站上
this video is no different than
随处可见的战场录像
any other video you can see on youtube,
也没有本质不同
that was recorded in a war zone,
只不过后者被视作新闻从而可以广泛传播
but it gets a pass because it's considered news.
卡德莱茨女士 你要是认为言词轻佻地
Ok. Ms. Kadlec, if you think that you can deflect
谈及那些恶行就能免于刑责 真是大错特错
by sashaying your depravity, you are sadly mistaken.
我认为真正大错特错的人其实是你
Oh, I think you're the one who's mistaken.
你认为我对他人的痛苦缺乏同情
What you perceive as my callousness
但其实我是在尊重生命的循环
is, to be fair, my reverence for the cycle of life.
随你怎么说
Ok, whatever.
现在我们的探员已经在挖掘
Right now we have agents digging up your real
你在现实中和网络上的生活
and your digital life.
我可以向你保证 我们一定会找出
I can promise you that we'll find the connection
你和这个变♥态♥之间的联♥系♥
between you and this psychopath.
我倒想要出于自己的经验建议你
Well, I would advise you, based on my own experience,
永远不要对那些
to never make a promise that
你拿不准的事情给出保证
you're not absolutely certain you can keep,
因为报应难料啊
because Karma can be a bitch.
喂
Hello?
妈 是我
It's me, mom.
亲爱的
Oh, sweetheart.
你在哪儿呢
Where are you?
我在朋友家
I'm at a friend's.
但你之前说一出来
But you told me you were getting out
就直接回家
and then coming straight home.
我都开始有点担心了
I was starting to get worried.
你有看新闻吗
Have you been watching the news?
嗯 妈妈 我没事
Yeah. Mom, I'm ok.
其实我很好
I'm great, actually.
好的
Good.
你打算什么时候回来
When should I expect you?
伊曼纽尔
Emmanuel?
妈妈 我不能回家
Mom, I can't come home.
为什么呢
Why?
有事情
Something's come up,
有重要的事情
something important.
我现在什么都不能说
Now, I can't say anything.
这是个惊喜
It's a surprise.
但等完事之后
But when it's all over,
所有人都将会记住你儿子的名字
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表