Melissa rebuffed your advances?
我利用了梅丽莎的信任
I took advantage of Melissa's trust.
我一时软弱
I was weak.
但她无意背叛自己的丈夫
But she didn't want to betray her husband,
背叛她许下的誓言
her vows.
她有没有威胁告诉丹尼或你的妻子
Did she threaten to tell Danny or your wife?
她有没有打算揭发你
Was she gonna expose you?
没有
No, she didn't.
但那之后她就不再来教堂了
But after that, she stopped coming to church.
她来找我是想获得神的帮助
She came to me for spiritual help.
然而你却占了她的便宜
And instead, you took advantage of her.
我是想要拯救她
I wanted to save her,
我是想要安抚她 然而我不慎犯了错
I wanted to comfort her, and I slipped.
把她驱赶开去
I drove her away.
虽然我没有证据证明自己不是凶手
I can't prove to you that I didn't kill her,
但我确实不是
but I didn't.
你们打算逮捕我吗
Are you gonna arrest me?
你是个伪君子
You are a hypocrite,
但我们相信你
but we believe you.
你可以走了 牧师
You're free to go, Pastor.
我哥距离塔拉哈西一小时车程
My brother's an hour outside Tallahassee.
他正赶来我家
He's heading to the house now.
感觉好点了吗
You feel better now?
嗯
Yeah.
你这么担心自己的家人
You know, all this concern for your family,
真是令人感动 丹尼
it's touching, Danny,
但你把妻儿子女送去急诊室的时候
But where was this concern when you were sending
怎么不见有一丝忧心呢
your wife and kids to the E.R.?
你这是在说什么
What are you talking about?
肋骨淤青 手腕 手臂和足部骨折
Bruised ribs, broken wrist, broken arm,
以及多处烧伤
broken foot, and burns.
好大的脾气啊 丹尼
That's one hell of a temper, Danny.
狠命痛打自己的妻子和孩子们
Does that make you feel powerful,
是不是让你觉得自己厉害极了
beating up your wife and kids?
我从没
I never...
都是意外
Those were accidents.
他对这些指控似乎颇感意外
He seems surprised by the accusation,
但他又有所迟疑
but that hesitation...
他在撒谎
He's lying.
你杀害你的妻子也是意外吗
Was it an accident when you murdered your wife?
什么
What?
你指责她有了外遇 是吗
You accused her of having an affair, didn't you?
在阿林顿的时候
Back in Arlington.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
但她总是对你心墙高筑 是吗
But she was always putting up walls, wasn't she?
从不对你敞开心胸
Never letting you in.
不 我们彼此相爱
No, we loved each other.
你逼她辞了职
You made her quit her job,
让她远离自己的家人
you moved her away from her family,
远离跟她最亲近的姐姐
her sister who's her best friend.
你是不是觉得将她和所有支持她的人
Did you think it'd be easier to control her
孤立开来会更好控制她
if you isolated her from her entire support system?
我们搬家是因为我找到了新工作
We moved because I got a new job.
我升职加薪了
It was a promotion. It was more money.
她不用再工作了 我们都希望这样
She didn't have to work. It's what we both wanted.
但是换了地方居住却改变不了一切
But the change of scenery didn't change anything.
场景不同 戏码却还是依旧
Same show, different channel.
难道你不好奇为什么她不再去教堂了吗
Didn't you wonder why she stopped going to church?
霍利斯牧师
Pastor Hollis,
他对她关照有加 不是吗
He paid special attention to her, didn't he?
她爱我
She loved me.
梅丽莎是爱我的
Melissa loved me.
对她来说没什么比家人更重要的了
Nothing meant more to her than her family.
是谁告诉这些谎言的
Who told you these lies?
他不知情
He didn't know.
或许他是第一次听到有人
Well, maybe he's just reacting to hearing
直接揭穿他才会这样反应
the accusations out loud for the first time.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
如果他没有怀疑她有外遇
If he didn't suspect her of cheating,
就没有杀妻的动机
he had no motive to murder his wife.
西蒙斯和埃尔维斯只能继续给他施压
Simmons and Alvez are gonna have to push him.
劳拉什么都知道了
Laura knew everything.
昨天她去了你的教堂
Yesterday she went to your church
找你的牧师谈 是因为她认为
to talk to your pastor because she thought
他杀了梅丽莎
that he killed Melissa,
就像《申命记》中要求的那样
Just like it commands in Deuteronomy.
她那时还不知道
That was before she realized you knew
梅丽莎背叛了你
that Melissa cheated on you,
那时她还没发现就是你杀了她妹妹
before she realized you're the one who killed her sister.
好吧
Ok.
什么好吧
Ok, what?
我说
I'm ready to talk.
你们想问什么就问吧
I'll tell you whatever it is you want to hear.
你觉得我们想问什么 丹尼
What do you think we want to hear, Danny?
真♥相♥
The truth.
是我♥干♥的
I did it.
她们两个都是我杀的 我会写下认罪书
I killed them both. I'll write a confession.
你们要我签什么文件我都签
I'll sign whatever you want me to sign.
你们可以采集我的指纹 我的DNA
You can take my fingerprints, my DNA.
任何你们需要的东西
Anything you need.
他在撒谎
He's lying.
施虐者撒谎的时候 通常会否认自己施虐
Usually when abusers lie, it's to deny the abuse,
但他承认杀妻是在撒谎
but he's lying about murdering his wife.
他在保护什么人
He's protecting someone.
我们得找出那个人是谁
We need to figure out who.
你没事吧
Are you ok?
不太好
I don't think so.
这不怪你
It wasn't your fault.
你没有搞砸
You didn't screw up.
我们没有理由去怀疑录像上的时间戳
We had no reason to doubt the time stamp on that footage.
我本应该...
I should have...
再检查一遍 两遍 三遍元数据的
double, triple, quadruple checked the meta data,
如果我这样做了
and if I had,
或许劳拉·尼加德现在就还能活着
maybe Laura Nygard would be alive right now.
嫌犯的行为和你没有关系
You are not responsible for the unsub's behavior.
我要对自己的行为负责
I'm responsible for my behavior.
别跟我说是因为我被绑♥架♥的经历
And don't tell me that this has to do with my abduction,
因为我心里很清楚
because I already know that.
佩内洛普 听我说
Penelope, listen to me.
你经历了很可怕的事 给你留下了创伤
What happened to you was awful, traumatic,
没错 它会影响你
and yes, it impacted you,
但你现在的感受 和很多事都有关系
but the way you're feeling, it's about a lot of stuff.
比如什么
Like what?
所有事情
Everything.
你一生中积累的创伤
A lifetime of accumulated trauma,
你弟弟卡洛斯 害死你父母的醉酒司机
your brother Carlos, the drunk driver who killed your parents.
不 不 不 那事故是很久以前的事了
No, no, no. That accident was a long time ago,
我已经原谅害死他们的人了
and I have forgiven the man who killed them,
我已经平息了我的愤怒
and I've gotten over my anger.
很高兴你做到了
And I'm glad you did,
但这不能修复所有东西
but it didn't fix everything.
它不能赶走你的伤痛
It didn't make the pain go away.
那让我失去了我弟弟
It cost me my brother.
我原谅了害死我父母的人
I forgave the man who killed our parents,
他却不能原谅我因为我背叛了他
and he can't forgive me because I betrayed him.
佩内洛普 不 你没有背叛他
Oh, Penelope, no, you didn't.
你做了正确的事
You did the right thing.
卡洛斯会想通的
Carlos will come around.
他不会的
He won't.
真的不会的
He really won't.
他不想跟我有任何交集了
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表