第34条法则
Rule 34
通过
这盒子里是什么
So, what's in the box?
说实话 我不知道
Um, to be honest, no idea.
我可以发誓我忍♥住没订
I mean, I could have sworn I kept myself
一个新型的会给狗狗
from actually ordering one of those new turbo dog
丢零食的摄像头 但是
treat-tossing cameras, but--
真的假的
Ex-squeeze me?
真的 菲尔 你会喜欢那个东西的
Oh, seriously, Phil, you'd love this thing.
相当酷炫 能让我在公♥司♥看到维吉特先生
It is so cool. It would let me watch
又能让我喂他跟他玩
and feed and play with Mr. Widget all from right here.
这正是美国纳税人最希望看到
Ahh, because that's exactly what the American taxpayer
国税局的人上班在做的事
hopes is taking place at the Internal Revenue Service.
好吧 我在努力学乖
Yeah, well, I was trying to be good,
这也就是为什么我满脑子都是拒绝
which is why all I can think is my mind was saying no,
但我的手指却要按下"立即购买♥♥"
but my finger was pressing "Place order now."
天啊
Oh, my god!
我去
What the...
天啊
Oh, my god.
赶紧报♥警♥
Someone call 9-1-1. Now!
-走吧 走吧 -天啊
- Come on, come on. u202d- Oh, my god.
大卫
David.
大卫
David!
我不能回房♥间吗
Can't I go to my room?
我们先谈话才行
Not until we talk about this.
在这里谈
In here.
我知道一开学的时候
I know since the beginning of the school year,
你就跟同学关系不好
you've had some trouble getting along with your classmates.
你要告诉我今天早上发生了什么
I need you to tell me what happened this morning
让你觉得有必要打人
that made you feel like you had to hit somebody.
我道过歉了
I said I was sorry.
你应该的
You should be.
这种行为没有任何借口
There's no excuse for that kind of behavior.
-你听到我说的了吗 -马特
- You hear me? - Matt.
或许我们应该晚些时候再谈
Maybe we should talk about this later.
大卫 回房♥吧
David, go to your room.
活儿来了
It's work.
我今天还是请病假吧
I'm just gonna take a sick day.
不 别这样
No, no, don't do that,
因为那条短♥信♥意味着
because right now that text means there's some people
比起我们 有人遇上了更大的麻烦
out there in a hell of a lot more trouble than we are.
对 那大卫怎么办
Yeah, well, what about David?
那个嘛
Well...
孩子行为的突然改变
Sudden shifts in behavior are usually
往往和家里的变化有关
tied to something changing at home.
说实话
And honestly,
我觉得那个改变是我
I think that something changing here is me.
克里斯蒂 不能说这是因为...
Kristy, this has nothing to do with--
跟我因为人♥质♥事件
With my being in trauma therapy
接受创伤治疗无关吗
because I survived being a hostage?
我们知道大卫很敏感
We know David is the sensitive one.
所以当你妈妈突然
So when your mom all of the sudden
变得过度保护
becomes overly protective
不让你和同伴玩耍的时候
and starts cancelling play dates,
对他来说会有点可怕
it probably becomes a little scary for him.
告诉我
Tell me something.
如果我说这不是你的错会有帮助吗
Will it matter if I say this is not your fault?
当然有帮助 吾爱
Of course it matters, love of my life.
但现在 你要去拯救世界
But right now, you need to save the world
而我要去陪我的儿子
and I need to spend time with our son.
好吗
Ok?
好
Ok.
今天早上大都会警方称
This morning D.C. Metro police
在华盛顿大都会地区
reported that body parts were sent to 6 separate locations
六个不同的地方收到了尸块
within the Washington metropolitan area.
每一块肢体都被
Each appendage was wrapped and sealed
单独封入包装放在盒中
inside its own box.
总共有两条没有手的手臂
In all, there were two arms with no hands,
两条没有脚的腿
two legs with no feet,
被切成两半的躯干没有头
one torso cut in half but without the head.
这么说 尽管嫌犯施虐的冲动令他
So although this unsub felt the sadistic urge to shock and awe
寄出盒子来吓受害者
the victims who received the boxes,
他仍然还能有条理地留下了
he was still organized enough to withhold
能帮助识别被害人的尸块
the parts that would have helped better identify the victim.
但是等一下 还没完
Oh, but wait, there's more.
在每个盒子中 在被害人尸块的下面
In each box, underneath the victim pieces
都有一张卡片
was an index card,
每张卡片都是手写的
and on each one, a piece of a handwritten note.
"宝马香车
"All the king's Porsches and all the king's Benz
也没法把这贱♥人♥拼回去
couldn't put this bitch back together again.
此俚语出自美国邮政公♥司♥(USPS)在1986年开始
发生的多起枪击同事以及领导的愤怒事件
你永远的 愤怒者[邮递员]Forever yours, Gone Postal."
我们知道这些盒子的
Do we know who the boxes
收件者和递送方式吗
were sent to and how they were delivered?
嗯 嫌犯使用了隔日达的快递
Yes, the unsub used an overnight courier service
叫做世界快递 但他们没有拍到寄件人
called World Send, but they don't have any security footage
因为那个快递门店昨天由于
of the drop off because that particular branch
计划好的改建工程而关闭了
was closed yesterday due to a bit of scheduled remodeling.
所以这就意味着他篡改了盒子上的追踪码
So that means he doctored the tracking I.D. on the boxes.
没错 每个恐怖快递
Correct. So each of the appalling parcels
都寄给了六个不同的人
were addressed and delivered to 6 different people,
两名在家 四名在工作场所
Two were at home, 4 were at work.
受害者的职业也都不同 从退休教师
They range in occupations from retired teacher
到纳税人律师
to Taxpayer Advocate.
年龄从23岁到68岁不等
They range in ages from 23 to 68.
但是大家可以看到 受害者有一点相同
But as you can see, what they all got in common,
她们都是女人
they're all women.
一名男性的尸块寄给六名不同的女性
Parts of one man sent to 6 different women.
很奇怪的是这六名女性都没有
What's strange is that none of the women had
失踪的男性朋友或是爱人
a missing male friend or significant other.
但或许我们的无名氏才是
But maybe our John Doe here's the real connection
她们之间真正的联♥系♥ 无论她们是否知道
between the women, whether they know it or not.
或许疑犯的犯下的案子并不是
Or maybe our unsub's crimes
以我们通常会认为的方式相互联♥系♥
aren't exactly connected to one another in the way we would ordinarily think.
因为他可能有一系列不同的动机
Because he could be wrestling with a set of mixed motivations.
我也这么认为 他有很多不同的感情需求
I think so. Separate and distinct emotional needs
需要被满足
that he feels compelled to fulfill.
所以杀死和肢解男性被害人
So the death and dismemberment of the male victim
可以满足其中的一项需求
would fulfill one need,
快递尸块
The shipping of the body parts
给女性受害者满足了另一项
to the female victims would fulfill another.
对 他还嘲弄我们
Yeah. And what about him taunting us?
要我说这是他另一项需求
I mean, I'd say that's another one of his needs.
我们得阻止他
Well, we need to stop him.
小洁和卢克 去和受害者们聊聊
JJ, Luke, interview the women.
塔拉 斯宾塞 研究盒子里的卡片
Tara, Spence, focus on these cards in the boxes.
佩内洛普 马特 去仔细查一下世界快递
Penelope, Matt, take a closer look at World Send
和那里的员工
and its employees.
戴夫 你和我去跟进无名氏的尸检情况
Dave, you and I will follow up on the autopsy of our John Doe.
你能确认你同事莱普丁斯女士
Are you able to confirm what was inside the box
收到的箱子里面有什么吗
that your colleague, Ms. Raptis, received?
我们听说似乎是一名男性的尸块
We're hearing it may have been part of a male torso.
是的 是的吧
Yes, I guess that's what it was.
你知道谁可能会这么做吗
Do you have any idea who would have wanted to do this?
完全不知道
No, not at all.
我甚至都不能想象
I can't even begin to comprehend the mind
会有人做出这种事
of someone who could do something like--
"名望的魅力是如此之大
"The charm of fame is so great
我们喜欢与之有关的每件事
that we like every object attached to it,
甚至是死亡"
even death."
法国哲学家 数学家 物理学家 散文家
布莱斯·帕斯卡
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表