剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
能让你继续治疗
to help you keep going with therapy.
你愿意吗 你觉得
Would you... are you up for that, you think?
明天晚上 学校有个讲座
Uh, tomorrow night, there's a lecture on the campus,
数学部的
the math department.
我打算去
I was planning to go.
一个研究生要讲讲选择公理
One of the graduate students is lecturing on the axiom of choice,
如果你想来的话
if you'd like to come.
恐怕我会听不懂
I... I'm afraid that would be lost on me.
也对
Sure.
沙特克街有个中餐厅
There's a Chinese place on Shattuck
离学校很近 你愿意...
that's close to the campus. Do you...
-太祖龙 -就是那家
- Taizu Dragon. - That's the one.
我们之后可以在那碰面
We could meet there after.
可以
We could.
八点半
at 8:30.
就八半点了
8:30 it is.
你去哪了
Where were you?
什么时候
When?
兰道尔 约的九点
Randall... your 9:00.
我给你打了无数次电♥话♥
I called you a ton of times.
该死 我没听到
Shit. I didn't hear it.
我们重新安排时间吧
we better reschedule.
-周五十一点 -很好
- Friday at 11:00. - That's good.
我知道
I know it is.
另外还有个警探打来找你
Also, a detective called for you.
-什么 -海因斯警探
- What? - Detective Hynes.
他有说是什么事吗
Did he say what was it about?
没 就说你有麻烦了
No. Just that you're in trouble.
米拉·科恩 他说是关于米拉·科恩的案子
Myra Cohen. He... He said it's about the Myra Cohen case.
对 我在地检办公室问过这事
Right. Yeah, I... I asked about that at the D.A.'s office.
要我帮你联♥系♥他吗
Do you want me to get him for you?
不用 我回头打给他
No, it's okay. I'll call him later.
他想知道你的电♥话♥号♥码
He wanted your cell.
你给他了吗
Did you give it to him?
给啊 谁想要你电♥话♥我都会给
Yeah. I just give out your cell number to whoever wants it.
如果出事了你会跟我说的 对吧
You would tell me if there's something going on, right?
出什么事
Going on with what?
你出事
You.
我应该会跟你说的
I like to think I would, yes.
塞克斯监护的电♥话♥预约在中午
The Sykes guardianship call is at noon.
我会帮你接入
I'll dial you in.
谢谢
Thank you.
病人称杰姬大胆外向
The patient states that Jackie is daring and extroverted,
她一有压力杰姬就会出现
a person who comes out in times of stress.
具体情况就是 杰姬继续
In particular, it is Jackie who continues
和她疏远的丈夫保持着性关系
to have a sexual relationship with her estranged husband
尽管她 杰克琳并不赞同
even though she, Jaclyn, does not approve of this.
喂
Hello?
年轻人 你有空过来看看我吗
Young man, do you have time to stop by and see me?
你想什么时候
When were you thinking?
你现在在干什么
Well, what are you up to right now?
我没有...
I-I don't really...
来看我 你不会后悔的
You do so, and you won't be sorry.
我有特别好的消息 不分享就可惜了
I got news that's too beautiful not to share.
我认识一个人会做修复
I have a man who can do the restoration.
相当出色
He does fantastic work.
大个子
Big dog.
受害者是存在的
There are victims.
我一半的时间都和他们在屋里度过
I spend half my life in rooms with them.
他们存在 他们思考 他们也会有反应
They do exist, they do think, and they react
他们作为失去保护者 会受到难以修复的伤害
to being bereft of protectors and damaged beyond repair.
你的家具卖♥♥了
Your furniture's gone.
-什么 -昨天
- What? - Yesterday.
我以为你是为那事才来的
I thought that's why you were here.
行 再见
All right. Bye for now.
我的朋友
My friend.
一张面值8万的银行本票
Would a cashier's check in the amount of $80,000
会让你开心吗
brighten your day?
一位来自旧金山的叫莫洛佐夫的先生
A Mr. Morozov of San Francisco.
-他是俄♥罗♥斯♥人吗 -他有钱而且满意
- Is he Russian? - He's rich, and he's happy.
而且他不是黑帮的
And he's not in the mob.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
我在「编年报」上读过一篇文章
'Cause I read an article in the Chronicle.
我留了两万作为D的工钱以及我自己的佣金
I've held back $20,000 for D's work and my own commission.
就这么定了
And that's a deal.
我知道 D的工钱不是问题
I know, and D's work is not the issue.
你们该拿多少就拿多少
He's entitled to whatever is fair, and you are, too.
那问题是什么
What is the issue?
我 我没想到会这么快
I just... I thought there would be a time, you know,
当你有了买♥♥家
when you had the buyer,
在交易前会有最后时刻重新考虑
and there would be a final moment to reconsider before...
我们之前说好了的
It's what we agreed upon.
所以我们才干的活
It's why we did the work.
我给你做了个东西留作纪念
I've made you a little something to remember them by.
我以为你会更开心
I thought you would be happier.
我之前想象你的表情时 你在微笑
When I pictured your face, you were smiling.
三条主要断层线 以及无数小的断层线
Three major fault lines, and shit tons of minor ones,
它们都集中在该死的湾区
and they all meet right here in the fucking Bay Area, man.
是不是很吓人
How's that for freaky?
我最近在哪儿看到过说这事的文章
I was reading about something like that somewhere recently, yeah.
我想到我们早在多年前
I think about us being, like, years past due for a seismic event
就该经历一次灾难性地震了
of catastrophic fucking proportions.
我每时每刻都在想
I think about it all the time.
你会怎么办
What would you do?
如果真的发生吗
If it happened?
什么都不做
Nothing.
可能淹死 是吧
Probably drown, right?
我能做什么
But what am I gonna do?
似乎有很多人
But it just seems like there's a lot of people
都害怕一些不现实的东西
afraid of bullshit, you know?
如果要害怕
If you're gonna be afraid,
就怕那些会真正发生的事吧
be afraid of something that could actually happen.
我就是这样的人
That's what I am.
我也是
Yeah. Me too.
我是卡尔·艾伦 请留言
Carl Allan here. Please leave a message.
卡尔 我是埃尔登·钱斯
Hi, Carl. It's Eldon Chance.
听着 我一直在想我们之前...
Listen, I've been thinking about what we...
我必须跟这个俄♥罗♥斯♥买♥♥家把事情说清楚
I have to make this right with the buyer, the Russian.
我不会把责任推给你或者D
I'm not gonna put any of this on you or on D.
我会解释的 我会说责任全在我
I'll explain. I'll say it was all on me.
我会跟他说那些家具 我拿给你的时候
I'll tell him that the pieces... they had brass on them
上面有铜饰
when I brought it to you.
我会把钱退给他
I'm gonna offer him his money back.
尽一切努力弥补我们的过错
Whatever it takes to put right what we did.
真的很抱歉 我
I'm sorry, really. I...
只是从道义上讲 这一切
It's just, ethically speaking, all of this...
我不是这样的人
this is not who I am.
你好
How you doing?
在等谁吗
You expecting someone?
我们在医院见过 你去看我太太
We met at the hospital. You were looking in on my wife.
对 没错 我记起你了
Yeah, that's right. Yeah, I remember you now.
你现在才记起我
You remember me now.
你看到我走进来时不知道我是谁吗
As opposed to when you saw me walk in?
你看着是有点眼熟
Yeah, you looked familiar.
我那份工作会见很多人
I see a lot of people in the course of my day.
你介意吗
You mind?
-需要我... -我们自己来就行 谢谢
- Can I get you gentlemen... - No. We're good. Thank you.
给我看看
Let me see.
这就是他们会称作装饰艺术品的东西吗
Is this what they would call Art Deco?
是法国的装饰艺术品
It's French Art Deco.
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表