剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
that I'm thinking of selling.
很难决定吗
Hard to decide?
你可不知道
You have no idea.
别想太久
Well, don't think too long.
为什么这么说
Now, why would you say that?
我不知道
I don't know.
就好像是某种比较有用的套话
It just seemed like good all-purpose advice.
很多事都用得上
You could say it about so many things.
我想让你知道
I-I wanted to let you know.
我有去见那个心理医生
I've been seeing that therapist,
就是你推荐的那个 苏珊娜
the one that you recommended... Suzanne.
只过了六周 这么说可能有点蠢
This may be stupid after only six weeks,
但那真的改变了一切
but it's really changed everything.
太好了 这么说你感觉好些了吗
Great. So, you're feeling better?
很长时间没感觉这么好过了
Better than I have in a long time.
我又开始工作了
I've been working again.
你在做什么工作
What kind of work is it you're doing?
主要是辅♥导♥
Uh, tutoring, mainly.
对了 数学
Oh, that's right... math.
是啊 从分开后就开始了
Yeah. Since the separation.
很高兴今天碰到了你
Well, I'm glad I bumped into you just now.
我也是 希望你一切都好
So am I. I wish you all the best.
好好看你那本关于你家具的书吧
Uh, enjoy your book about your furniture.
还有祝你好运 不管你做什么决定
And good luck, whatever you decide.
他们什么时候做的这个审核 丹
And when did they even do this audit, Dan?
而且这和我有什么关系
And what does it have to do with me?
对你来说 那是无实据的开支
On your end, it's unsubstantiated expenses.
对她来说 是未报告的收入
On hers, it's unreported income.
我跟克里斯蒂娜的生意一点关系都没有
I don't have anything to do with Christina's business
也不知道她怎么记账的 或是根本没记账
or how she accounts for anything... or doesn't.
好 但你们的档案是连带的 埃尔登
Okay, but you file jointly, Eldon.
现在这多年来的
And now with back taxes
欠缴税款 再加上处罚款...
for the unreported years, plus penalties...
25万美元 操了 丹
A quarter of a million dollars? Fuck, Dan!
我是说 操啊
I mean, fuck!
钱斯医生
Doc Chance.
你好 D
Hey, D.
抱歉打扰了 卡尔在吗
Sorry to interrupt. Is Carl around?
他在家
At home.
有点不舒服
A little under the weather.
那好吧...
Okay, well...
我想如果要做的话
I guess maybe you're the guy
可能反正也该找你
I need to talk to anyway, to begin.
你还记得我们在一个多月前看过的
Uh, do you remember that furniture we looked at
那个家具吗 那个法国艺术装饰品
about a month or so ago, that French Art Deco stuff?
记得
I do.
你决定要做了吗
You decide you want to make it right?
我想也可以这么说吧
I guess that's one way of putting it.
我想知道会花多少钱 你知道
I-I feel like I'd need to know what it would cost, you know,
如果我得先交款的话
if I had to pay for the work up front
或者是不是等家具卖♥♥出去
or if there'd be some way of settling it
有什么方式能定个价
once the stuff is sold.
付款的事你得跟卡尔谈
Payment, you'd have to talk to Carl.
好吧
Yeah.
当然
Of course.
假设我准备好了
But let's say I'm ready.
我把东西带过来
I get the stuff down here,
等卡尔回来了我再来谈付款的事
I talk payment when Carl is back.
我需要帮助
You know, I-I'd need help.
现在行吗
Right now work?
现在吗 当然
Now? Uh, yeah, sure.
我要一辆卡车
Uh, I need a truck.
潘世奇租车向下走三个再过去一个街区
Penske's three blocks down, one over.
在马克特街和第四街交界
Market and 4th.
行 好的
Okay. Well, uh, you're on.
介意 介意我问问这是什么吗
Mind me... Mind me asking what that is?
问吧
You can ask.
是短柄小斧吗
Is it... Is that a hatchet?
印第安战斧
Tomahawk.
有什么区别
What's the difference?
短柄小斧是工具 印第安战斧是武器
Hatchet's a tool. Tomahawk's a weapon.
这是给你的吗
Is it for you?
我一个哥们一直往返阿富汗
Buddy of mine keeps going back to Afghanistan.
是他喜欢
This is what he likes.
你之前也去过那里吗
Is that where you were?
用熔炉来锻造斧刃
Use the forge to temper the blade.
要让它够薄 能用来切东西
You want it thin enough to cut...
坚硬 但不易断
hard, but not brittle.
我哥们反馈回来
My buddy reports back.
我们再讨论让这斧子更好用的方法
We discuss ways of making it more effective.
他很喜欢他的战利品
The man does like his scalps.
好吧 我去问问卡车的事
Okay. Well, I'll go see about that truck.
你要水吗
You want a glass of water?
你来搬这个
You take this.
走吧
Let's go.
你来打包捆好 剩下的我来
You wrap it and strap. I'll get the rest.
快点
Come on!
-赶紧挪走 -好 抱歉
- Move it already! - Okay, sorry. Just...
-快点 快动 -等一下
- Come on, let's go! - One minute.
抱歉
Sorry, sorry. Just...
绕开他
Get around him!
走吧 快点 挪车
Let's go! Come on, move it!
快点
Hurry up!
抱歉 就
Sorry. Just...
天啊
God!
快点滚开
Get the fuck out of the way!
你有病吧
What the fuck's wrong with you?
搞什么啊
Fuck this.
倒车
Back up!
该死
Shit.
刚才真厉害
That was pretty good back there.
这种破事让我很开心
Shit like that makes my day.
你朋友在里面
Friend of yours is in there.
这里吗
In here?
对
Yeah.
苏珊娜
Suzanne.
真高兴见到你
How nice.
马上你就高兴不起来了
Won't be in a minute.
你记得上一个你转给我的病人吗
Do you remember that last patient you sent me...
杰克琳·布莱克斯通
Jaclyn Blackstone?
时间缺失 记忆有问题
Uh, losing time, memory problems,
声称有第二人格
claims to have a second personality.
她一直在被殴打
She's been beaten up.
她现在在西顿医疗中心
She's at Seton Medical.
前夫吗
The ex?
我无法相信不是他
I can't believe it isn't.
你能去看看她吗
Would you go look in on her?
她不是我的病人
She's not my patient.
对 但你给她看过诊
No, but you saw her as one.
你认识那里的员工 他们会跟你谈的
You know the staff there. They'll talk to you.
去看看她吧
Just... Just go check on her.
拜托 埃尔
Please, El.
杰克琳说发生了什么
What's Jaclyn saying happened?
她说
Well, she's saying
她在公♥寓♥的阳台上突然遇到了闯入者
she surprised an intruder on the patio of her condo.
我觉得有可能
I suppose that's possible.
当然有可能
Oh, yeah, absolutely.
也不能排除外星人绑♥架♥
And let's not rule out alien abduction.
她本来恢复得很好 可那混♥蛋♥一直来找她
I mean, she was doing so well, and that bastard kept coming.
她开始拒绝治疗了
And she was saying no.
她本来都来过七次了
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表