剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
I didn't know if you'd still be here.
你的病人怎么样了
How is your patient?
这个嘛...
Well...
我不该问的
I...I shouldn't ask that.
不不 没关系 没关系
No, no, no, no, it's okay. It's okay.
我...
I, uh...
那人39岁了
The guy is 39 years old.
已婚 有一个孩子
He's married. He's got one kid.
两年前 他接受了第二次穿颅手术
He's about two years post a second craniotomy
他长了恶性脑肿瘤
for a malignant brain tumor.
他还有半年左右的时间
He's got about six months.
今天他太太陪他一起来了
His wife was with him today.
天啊
My God.
你怎么跟他们说的
What do you say to them?
我说了实话
The truth.
我们谈了...
We talk about...
心理咨♥询♥ 互助小组
counseling, support groups.
我帮不了他们了 但我可以陪着他们
I can't help them anymore, but I can walk with them.
我握着他们的手
I hold their hands.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是个好医生
You're a good doctor.
人们希望看到奇迹
People want miracles.
也许唯一的奇迹就是我能握着你的手
Maybe the only miracle is I can take your hand.
那就是奇迹
That's the miracle...
那种穿透一切的力量 那种心灵得以释放的感觉
the striking through, the freeing of the caged heart.
因为没有这些
'Cause without it...
生命就不算完整
life is just half lived.
他会杀了我
He'll kill me.
他说过他会 我相信他会
He said he would, and I believe him.
是你丈夫
This is your husband.
不是什么闯入者
It's not some intruder.
是你丈夫打了你
This is your husband who beat you.
他可以让杰克琳消失
He could make Jaclyn disappear.
等等 你...
Wait a second, you...
你刚用第三人称提到了你自己
you just referred to yourself in the third person.
我现在是在跟杰姬说话吗
Is this Jackie I'm talking to?
不是 我不知道 我不在乎杰姬
No. I don't know. I don't care about Jackie.
你能继续去找苏珊娜吗
Can you continue with Suzanne?
他不会让我去的
He won't let me.
我来这里都很严重
This was big, even coming here.
这对我来说很危险
This is dangerous for me.
你也可能有危险
It could be for you, too.
我可能会让我们都陷入危险中
I could be putting us both in danger.
别紧张 人们威胁别人
Yeah, well, there's... there's a difference
和真要动手是有区别的
between what people threaten and what they'll actually do.
你不了解雷蒙德
You don't know Raymond.
我知道这不容易
Okay, I-I know this is difficult.
但如果你找个懂法律的人
But if you met someone who knows the law,
找个精通律法的人
who's versed in the law.
-出庭作证算是我的职责 -没事的
It's part of my job to testify in court. It's okay.
我认识一些人
I know people. I've met people.
-你帮不上忙的 -我可以帮你问问
- There's nothing you can do. - I can make inquiries.
谁都帮不上忙
There's nothing anyone can do.
也许就像你说的
Maybe it's like you said.
也许就这样了
Maybe there's just this.
也许这就是我过来的原因
Maybe this is why I came.
你好
Hello?
露西
Hey, Lucy.
帮我做点事
Something I want you to do for me.
米拉·科恩
Myra Cohen... C-O-H-E-N.
湾区的精神病医师 已经去世了
Psychotherapist in the Bay Area, now deceased.
看看你能查到什么关于她的事
See what you can find on her.
好 查哪方面的事
Okay, like what kind of thing?
任何能查到的事
Anything you can.
比如她办公室在哪 她是否是合伙人
Like where were her offices, was she a partner,
我们能否接触到她手里的档案
can we get access to her records?
米拉·科恩 她是谁
Myra Cohen. Who was she?
杰克琳·布莱克斯通的心理医生
Jaclyn Blackstone's therapist.
我想知道她知道些什么
I want to know what she knew.
我没多少时间
I don't have too much time,
但你电♥话♥里听着神神秘秘的
but you sounded so mysterious on the phone.
她撑不过去的 苏珊娜
She's not gonna make it, Suzanne.
只要那家伙还在她生活里就不行
Not with that guy in her life.
然而她仍然留在了这个城市里
Yet here she stays, in this city.
她说如果她离开 他会找到她
She says that if she left, he'd find her.
你已经知道他能做出什么事了
You already know what he's capable of.
而且 为什么她要逃跑
And by the way, why should she have to run?
这里有她的生活
She's made her life here.
我们是一条战线上的吧
We are on the same side, right?
我是否觉得杰克琳惹上了恶魔 是
Do I think Jaclyn's hooked up with a monster? Yes.
我是否觉得她应该得到机会摆脱这些破事
Do I think she deserves a chance to work through her shit?
当然
Absolutely.
可你让我觉得还不止这些
But you're making me think there's more to it.
我换个说法
Let me rephrase that.
你让我担心这事恐怕没那么简单
You're making me afraid there's something more to it.
所以 你不如先让我放心吧
So assuage my fears, why don't you.
没别的
There isn't more to it.
是吗
Oh, so...
那我不该担心
I shouldn't be concerned by the degree to which
你在她的事中涉入的程度了
you're involving yourself in her affairs.
涉入这词太难听了
Yeah, "Involving" Is such a dirty word,
感觉像要在谁体内♥射♥精似的
implying, as it does, the getting off of one's ass.
不 我不是那个意思
Oh, no, I didn't mean that...
我们要么做 要么不做 苏珊娜
We do something or we don't, Suzanne.
就那么简单 要么行动 要么对绝望投降
It's that simple. We act or we give in to despair.
陪我去火车站吧 走
Walk me to my train. Come on.
杰克琳跟你说过她怎么遇上他的吗
Did Jaclyn ever tell you how she met him?
她被之前约会过的人跟踪了
She was being stalked by some guy she went out with.
她报了警 猜猜上门的是谁
She called the police. Guess who showed up.
她不会是第一个
Well, she wouldn't be the first to trade
逃离虎穴又入狼窝的人
one abusive man for another.
我见过她丈夫
I met the husband.
什么情况
What was that like?
让人毛骨悚然
Creepy is what it was like.
很难把她留给他不管
It would be hard leaving her to him.
我能想象
I can imagine.
我还能想象她就指望着你这样呢
I can also imagine that's what she's counting on.
还给我
Give it back!
-闭嘴 -都拿走
- Shut up! - Take everything!
都拿走 给你 什么都没了
Take everything! Here! Everything's gone!
什么都没了
Everything's gone!
天 有时候我都怀疑
My God, sometimes I wonder
怎么可能存在理性对话
how rational discourse is even possible.
现在你把这些也抢走了
And now you took this shit from me!
-还给我 -埃尔登
- Give it back! - Eldon?
你知道我是站在杰克琳这边的
You know I'm on Jaclyn's side.
你知道的
You know that.
我之前都觉得我们有进展了
I-I thought we were making progress.
我觉得她是个阳光的 讨人喜爱的女人
And I think that she is a-a bright, likable woman
也许有一天她会完整 也许不会
who may someday be whole or not.
重点是我就不该让你
The bottom line is I never should have asked you
去看她
to look in on her.
我不该让你牵扯进来
I never should have asked you to get involved.
尤其是你
Especially not you.
就那一次 而且是很久以前的事了
It was once... A long time ago.
我知道 我知道很久了
I know. I know it was.
一次是失误 两次就是故意了
Once is a mistake. Twice is a decision.
你问的那个心理医生 米拉·科恩
All right, the therapist you asked me about, Myra Cohen.
准备好了吗
You ready?
听起来有猛料 不过我准备好了
Sounds dramatic, but yes.
她曾与北伯克利的另外两个医生一起
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表