剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
You scared me.
你从没这么早到过
You're never here this early.
抱歉
Yeah. Sorry.
你昨晚在这睡的
Did you sleep here?
没有
Not really, no.
我有些事需要处理
I had some things I had to get caught up on.
为了今天下午吗
For this afternoon?
下午的会议 你的展示
The conference, your presentation.
操
Shit.
你忘了
Oh, you forgot.
操 该死
Shit. Shit. Shit.
杰克琳·布莱克斯通
Jaclyn Blackstone --
不是已经把她转给苏珊娜·西姆斯了吗
I thought we'd given her to Suzanne Simms.
没错
Yes, we have.
能给咱俩煮点咖啡吗
Do you want to maybe get us some coffee?
我在走廊上发现的
This was in the hallway.
有人放在了门口
Somebody left it by the door.
包装得很一般
It's not the best wrapping job I've ever seen.
这是什么 谁送来的
What is it? Who's it from?
我知道有个方法能找到答案
I know a way you could find out.
钱斯医生
是什么
What is it?
是这个
It's this.
没有便条
There was no note.
艾尔达夫人
Mrs. Eldard.
她在北滩有家工艺品工作室
She has an arts-and-crafts studio in North Beach,
她之前有点喜欢你
and she was crushing on you a little bit.
你把这两件事联♥系♥到一起...
You put those two things together and...
我弄坏了 所以...
Well, I broke it, so...
给
Here.
也许我能修好
Well, maybe I can fix it.
顺便也处理下你手指的伤
Oh, and your finger, too.
苏珊娜来电♥话♥了
Suzanne called.
她说你的短♥信♥把她吵醒了
She said your text woke her up,
你手♥机♥关机了
your cellphone is off,
你欠她一杯拿铁
and you owe her a latte.
好
Right.
你应该让她走的
You should have told her to go.
是的 我应该那么做
Yes, I should have,
但重点是杰姬·布莱克是真实存在的
but the point is Jackie Black is real.
她是真的 我见过她
She's real, and I saw her.
你还是不相信我
You still don't believe me.
你我都清楚
You know as well as I do
这类型的分离性障碍
dissociative disorders of this type
几乎总是很小的时候就会出现
almost always arrive much earlier in life
而且是源自孩童时期受到虐待
and from childhood abuse.
我们没有深入研究她的过去
I mean, we didn't deep-dive into her history,
但杰克琳说过她的童年非常完美
but Jaclyn did say she had a wonderful childhood.
但你说过你的工作都是行为上的
But you said that the work you were doing was behavioral --
-找一些策略让她能拒绝她的丈夫 -没错
- strategies by which she'd say no to her husband. - That's true.
说你有完美的童年
Saying you had a wonderful childhood
不代表真有
does not make it so. Well...
你知道我收集的香水吧
You know, my collection of perfumes?
她找到了 说想试试看
She found it, she wanted to try one.
她的反应
The reaction...
就好像有什么过去的恐惧
...was like some past horror
而她自己并没有意识到
that she's not even aware of.
我不能深究 但你能
Now, I can't pursue that, but you could.
等一下
Just wait a second.
我问你个问题
Let -- Let me ask you something.
布莱克斯通是怎么知道要去那家餐厅的
How did Blackstone know to come to that restaurant?
我不知道
I don't know.
他要么偷听到她跟我说话
He either overheard her talking to me
要么他追踪她的手♥机♥或者跟踪了她
or he's tracking her cell or he followed her.
也可能是她自己告诉他要去哪的
Or she told him where she was going.
谁 杰姬还是杰克琳
Who? Jackie or Jaclyn?
她们任何一个为什么要这么做
And why would either one of them do that?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是我会试着找出原因的
But I guess I'm going to try to find out.
我之前跟朋友聊天
I was speaking to a friend
正巧她有个不擅长
who just happens to have a daughter
微积分基础的女儿
who just happens to be having trouble in pre-calculus.
他们住在奥克兰山里
They're in Oakland, in the hills.
他们愿意你在那里见杰克琳吗
And they're okay with you seeing Jaclyn there?
你最好了
Oh, you are the best.
我是最好
I am the best.
埃尔 我需要你接受你在这事上的角色
El, I need you to accept the role you played in this --
你如何吸引了布莱克斯通的注意
how you drew Blackstone's focus,
以及你如何给雪上加了霜
and you turned something bad into something even worse.
算了 先不管那些
You know what? Scratch that.
从现在起
From now on,
我要你离她远一点
I need you to stay the hell away from her.
我保证
I promise.
不是吧 这可不够
Oh, really? That -- That -- That's just not good enough.
我发誓 怎么样
I swear. How's that?
-好一点 -谢谢
- That's a little better. - Thank you.
他说他认识你
He says he knows you.
-我跟D先生说了 -没关系 露西
- I told Mr. D -- - It's okay, Lucy.
我们得谈谈
We have to talk.
你要进来吗
You want to step in here?
卡尔说你在追问
Carl said you were asking after the guy
-那个买♥♥了你东西的人 -对
- who bought your stuff. - Yeah.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人 莫洛佐夫先生
Uh, the Russian, Mr. Morozov.
换我就不会深究了 哥们
I wouldn't go there, brother.
我不明白
I-I don't understand.
有什么要明白的
What's to understand?
你留的口信让老板有点吓到了
Message you left got the boss a little spooked.
卡尔可是有声誉的
Carl's got a reputation.
任何从他手里卖♥♥掉的东西
Anything goes out his door
都是他亲自鉴定过的
is something he's authenticated personally.
他不能告诉别人
He can't just tell people
他错了或者东西被处理过
he was wrong or shit's been fucked with.
他取消了给你的支票
He cancelled the check he made out to you,
兑了钱
pulled it out in cash.
你要的话可以数一数
Count it if you want to.
我们两清了吗
We good?
你那个条子的事怎么样了
How's it coming with your cop, buddy --
布莱克斯通
Blackstone?
我一直在想他的事
I've been thinking about him.
他威胁了我
He threatened me.
什么时候的事
When was that?
昨晚
Last night.
在伯克利的一家中餐馆
At a Chinese restaurant in Berkeley.
我要去见杰克琳的 他出现了
I'd gone there to meet Jaclyn, and he showed up.
什么样的威胁
What kind of threat?
他问我有没有孩子
He asked if I had kids,
然后他开始说人类
and he started talking about humans
是掠夺性的物种
as a predatory species.
如果我们再见面 就会有麻烦
He said if we met again, there'd be trouble.
今天早上 我的车上
And then this morning, there was a menu
有一张那家中餐馆的菜单
from the Chinese restaurant on my car.
有很多办法可以处理这种人
There's ways of handling a guy like that
因为现在他是主动者
because right now, he's the feeder.
我不知道这是什么意思
I don't even know what that means.
巷子里的破事 我怎么处理的
That shit in the alley -- How did I work that?
很快 很暴♥力♥
It was very fast. It was very violent.
我确保是他们被动对我做出反应
I made sure they were reacting to me.
人们都在说自卫 都是废话
People talk about self-defense -- all bullshit.
如果我在防守 我就输了
If I'm defending, I'm losing.
我希望在我攻击时 另一人也在防守
I want the other guy defending while I attack.
这才能在真实世界里 在真正的战斗中获胜
That's how you win in the real world, in a real fight.
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表