剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
-什么时候 -昨天
- When? - Yesterday.
你 你确定吗
And you're -- you're sure about this?
她母亲是我的朋友 记得吗
Her mother's my friend, remember?
她父亲是开♥发♥商 家里存了很多现金
Father's a developer, keeps a lot of cash around,
其中两千美元不见了
$2,000 of which is now gone, apparently.
天啊
Christ.
他们不准备起诉她 谢天谢地
They're not pressing charges, thank God.
他们只想让她走人
They just want her gone.
你跟杰克琳谈过了吗
Did you talk to Jaclyn?
-她怎么说的 -她否认了
- What did she say? - She denies it.
但她还否认了她的记忆
But then she denies her memory
时间的存在还有所有的一切
and the existence of time and everything else.
另外 只可能是她干的
And besides, she's really the only one it could have been.
可能是杰姬
It could have been Jackie.
她可能
I mean, she could -- she could --
不管是怎样 我现在不知如何是好了
Whatever it is, I don't know what to do now.
你还有别的主意吗
You have another plan?
没有了
No. I-I don't.
请留言
Leave a message.
人呢
Where's, uh...
洪 他取消了 他老婆打来的
Hong -- he canceled. His wife called.
他在旧金山综合医院
He's under a 72-hour
强制留院观察72小时
involuntary hold at SF General.
好
Okay.
那家伙 疯医生库希尔
Uh, that guy, the mad doctor -- Kushel --
他被判有罪
his verdict came in guilty.
我觉得也并不意外
Yeah, well, I guess that's not really a surprise.
他想见你
He's asking to see you.
谁 库希尔吗 为什么
Who? Kushel? Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
他的律师联♥系♥了我们
His attorney reached out.
他被收押在县监狱等待转移到瓦卡维尔监狱
They've got him at County waiting transfer to Vacaville,
他想让你去看他
and he wants you to visit.
天啊 我得考虑考虑
Oh, man. I'll have to think about that.
还有我的产假
Also, my maternity leave.
对 没错 从
Yeah, right. Yes, that's starting...
-明天开始 -不
- Tomorrow. - No.
对 明天开始
Yeah, it starts tomorrow.
不 我以为要下个月了
No, no, I thought it was gonna be next month.
本来是 但现在不是了
It was gonna be, and...now it's not.
什么意思 发生了什么
What do you mean? What happened?
孩子怎么了吗
Is there something wrong with the baby?
那到底有什么变故
Well, then, what changed?
-是你变了 -没错
- You did. - Yeah.
我有很多心烦的事
Well, you know, I've had a lot on my plate.
对 但不是最近了
Yeah, it's not just lately.
你心不在焉很久了
You haven't been yourself for a long time.
尽管这些日子你一惊一乍
Although, these days, you're just so jumpy
鬼鬼祟祟 我说不上来
and shady and... I don't know.
但我一直在等你反应或是什么的
But I keep waiting for you to react or something
或者回到你本来的样子 或者至少展现出
or come back to your normal self or at least show
你知道你变了 但你从没有
that you know that you've changed, but you never do.
但 这是你的生活
And I don't know -- it's your life.
我只是 我真的
And I just -- I really --
我真的很喜欢在这里工作
I really like working here and now.
但眼下我不想再这么鬼鬼祟祟了
I don't want to do shady right now.
反正 我就慢慢变肿
Anyway, so, I'm just gonna not have ankles
还有尽量不喝葡萄汽水
and try not to drink grape soda
只是地点从这里变成我家的沙发
at home on the couch instead of here.
我知道的
I do know.
我会改的 拜托别走
And I'm gonna fix it. Please don't leave.
反正我过一个月也要走了
I was leaving in a month anyway.
我会确保明天早上有临时工的
I'll make sure there's a temp in the morning.
没想到你是骑摩托车的那种人
Never would've figured you for a motorcycle guy.
说起来都是30年前的事了
That was 30 years ago, give or take.
我也不太骑 摔断过股骨
I wasn't really. Broke my femur.
但好事是我得以去牛津待了一年
Silver lining was I got to spend a year abroad in Oxford.
你在那里干了什么
What'd you do there?
学法国和德国文学
Studied French and German literature.
不是医学吗
Not medicine?
医学是当时所有事里
It was medicine I was trying to get away from.
我最想竭力远离的事
Among other things.
看看咱们发现了什么
Oh, what do we have here?
你还好吗
You okay?
等等 那是杰克琳吗
Wait. Is that Jaclyn?
对
Yes.
我觉得我懂了
I guess I get it now.
你从没说过她长什么样子
You never said what she looked like.
但我以为你说她要离开他了
I thought you said she was leaving him, though.
等等 这是不是另一个 这是哪个
Oh, wait, is this the other one? Which one is this?
这是杰姬吗
Is this Jackie?
我不知道那是谁
I don't know who that is.
你没事吧
You okay?
-没事 -你确定吗
- Yeah. - You sure?
确定
Yeah.
你知道什么情况吗
Do you know what's going on?
他们怎么回事
What's the deal with them?
不 我不知道
No, I...I don't know.
好吧 听着 坐好
All right, listen. Sit tight.
我给你弄点水
I'm gonna get you some water.
他看到你了吗
Did he see you?
看到了吗
Did he?
我不知道 我觉得没有
I don't know. I don't think so.
你为什么进去
Why'd you go in there?
你自己知道吗
Do you even know?
一个不能掩饰或者控制自己情绪的人
A man who cannot cover nor restrain his emotions
就不受自己支配了
is no longer his own master.
别犯傻
Don't be stupid.
你是聪明人
You're not stupid.
你知道冰湖的概念吗
You familiar with the concept of the frozen lake?
不知道
No, I'm not.
我在队里的时候听说的
Learned it when I was in the Teams.
你太想要某样东西
Something you want so badly
甚至愿意到结冻的湖中♥央♥去拿
you'll go out to the center of a frozen lake to reach it.
那里冰层最薄
Where the ice is thinnest.
但你却看不出来
But you won't see that.
其他人都看得出来 只有你不能
Everyone else will, just not you.
和我的同伴在一起时
I'm rolling with my guys.
有人对我说 「你处于冰湖之上」
Someone says to me, "You're on your frozen lake."
我会停下慢慢来
I stop and take time right then
因为他看到了我看不到的东西
because he sees something I can't.
而且我需要有人告诉我
And I need to hear that.
不论我是在做什么 都该停手了
Whatever it is I'm doing, I need to stop.
我得
I need to...
我得抽身出来 不管这是怎么回事
I need to step back from this, whatever this is.
只是...我理不清楚
It's just... I can't get it straight.
我差点害咱们被逮住
I almost got us caught today.
却连怎么回事都没法告诉你
I can't even tell you why.
我说了
I just told you.
她是你的冰湖 哥们
She's your frozen lake, bro.
要我看 她也是布莱克斯通的冰湖
My opinion -- she's Blackstone's, too.
我有事问你
I wanted to ask you something.
我能不能 你的牙怎么了
Can I just -- What happened to your teeth?
有个家伙吃饭时插队
Some guy cut me in line at dinner.
说我是垃圾犹太人
Called me a fucking Jew.
我说 「操 你还是纳粹呢」
And I said, "Fuck you, you're a Nazi."
警卫听到了 走过来
Guard hears this, comes over,
用警棍把它们敲了下来
takes them out with the stick.
-很遗憾 -没事
- I'm sorry about that. - Well, don't be.
这没啥
Not about that.
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表