剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
埃尔登·钱斯是个53岁的精神科顾问专家
Eldon Chance is a 53 year-old forensic neuropsychiatrist.
最近 他逐渐意识到
Of late, he is increasingly aware
他自己的精神状态变得混乱
of a mental state he finds to be muddied and unstable.
布莱克斯通女士
Mrs. Blackstone?
上面写着你和你的丈夫分居了
It says here that you separated from your husband
因为他打了你的脸
after he struck you in the face.
不久之后 你发现了
Shortly thereafter, you became aware of
你的第二人格 杰姬·布莱克
a second personality Jackie Black.
杰姬大胆外向
Jackie is daring and extroverted,
他会杀了我 他说过他会
He'll kill me. He said he would.
我可能会让我们都陷入危险中
I could be putting us both in danger.
我们是掠夺性的物种
We're a predatory species.
下次我们再有这种巧合 账就该算在你头上了
And next time we coincide like this, that's on you.
我不接受
I will not accept
这问题不能被解决
this problem cannot be solved.
这是D D 这是钱斯医生
This is D. D, meet Dr. Chance.
你想摆平这个条子
You want to get down with this cop,
你得反击他
you need to turn the tables on him.
那我要怎么办
And how would I do that?
你可以雇人解决
You might hire it done.
你刚刚做的那些难道是试镜吗
What you just did was some kind of audition?
没有什么受害者
There are no victims.
现在布莱克斯通是主动者
Right now Blackstone is the feeder,
你是被动者
you're the receiver.
你必须反转这个情况
You've got to turn that around.
他们在一起五个月了
They've been dating for five months?
我从没想过自己会以这种方式发现
I just never thought I would find out like this.
我们甚至都不确定这到底是什么情况
We don't even know for sure what this is.
情况就是这个男孩的父母告诉我们
It's this boy's parents telling us
说我们的女儿是个跟踪狂
that our daughter is a stalker.
我没有问题
I'm not having trouble.
他恋爱时完全沉浸其中
When he's in love, he's totally in love.
然后 如果分手了
And then, when it's over
你还想和他做朋友
and you want to try to still be friends with him,
他就觉得你还痴迷于他无法放下
that means you're obsessed and you can't let go.
医生 我是海因斯警探
Hey, Doc. Detective Hynes.
凯文·海因斯警探
重案组
布莱克斯通警探跟踪并骚扰你朋友
Detective Blackstone stalked and harassed you and your friend,
最后还打了你
and he beat you up.
离我老婆远点
Stay away from my wife!
你真没看出来
Do you really still not see
这样下去有多危险吗
what dangerous ground this is?
还是你就喜欢这样
Or is that what you like about it?
他并非无所不能 杰克琳
He's not omnipotent, Jaclyn.
他也有局限
There are limits.
除非他死
Not until he's dead.
你是我的骑士
You're my knight.
攻击模式第三步
Third move in the template.
对主动脉弧来上致命一击
A single, fatal blow to the aortic arch.
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
我们会解决我们的问题
We're gonna fix what's wrong with us.
我们两个
The both of us.
这才是最重要的
That's what matters.
现在他死了 布莱克斯通
So now he's gone -- Blackstone.
你就在现场
You were there, on the scene.
多巧啊
What are the odds?
一个想置我于死地的人 现在因为我送了命
A man who wanted me dead now is dead because of me.
我无法一笑置之
I can't take that lightly.
那么 以后怎么办
So, what happens now?
欢迎你加入
Welcome to the neighborhood.
钱斯医生
第二季 第一集
-早上好 -早
- Morning. - Morning.
-早上好 -你好
- Good morning. - Hey.
玫瑰有刺
Roses have thorns.
我不知道百合是否也有
I don't know if lilies do.
这是它们的区别
Well, that's how they're different.
你能告诉我它们的相似之处吗
Can you tell me how they're alike?
颜色相同
Same color.
狗和猫
Dog and a cat.
它们都有尾巴
They have tails.
它们都跑得很快
They go fast.
想象你离家几千米远
Imagine that you are a thousand miles from home
而你口袋里只有一美元
and you only got one dollar in your pocket.
你会做什么
What would you do?
-在哪 -不重要
- Where? - Doesn't matter.
我也许认识住在那的人呢
I might know someone who lives in that place, though.
想象一下 就这个问题来说
Imagine, for the purposes of this question,
你没有认识的人
that you don't.
我会问别人
I would ask somebody.
你会问什么
What would you ask?
该怎么做
What to do.
我现在想让你做的是
What I want you to do now
画一个表盘 可以吗
is to draw the face of a clock, okay?
尽可能画大一些
Make it big enough
这样能把数字都填进去
so that the numbers fit all the way around.
把表针画在十二点二十的位置
And set the hands to 20 past 12:00.
过了十二点吗
Uh, past 12:00?
是的
Yeah.
很好
Good.
跟着我说「别惊动睡着的狗」[别惹麻烦]
Now say after me, "Let sleeping dogs lie."
「别惊动睡着的狗」
Let sleeping dogs lie.
你能重复我一开始
Can you repeat the three words
让你说的三个单词吗
that I asked you to remember at the beginning?
花
Flower.
山
Mountain.
诚实
Honesty.
你是马蒂·威利斯吗
Hey. You Matty Willis?
是 我认识你吗
Yeah. I know you?
不认识
Not at all.
患者对于所有陈述都回答「真实」
Patient answered "True" to all these statements
尤其在自我毁灭的潜力和
with the highest number of true statements
情感失控方面
in the areas of self-destructive potential
有着许多真实的陈述
and emotional dyscontrol.
我来找你谈谈
Here to have a talk.
关于什么
What about?
你做过的事
Things you've done.
事
Things?
什么事
What things?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the fuck are you?
我是能让你见不到太阳的人
I'm the one who can take the sun.
克拉拉
Hey. Clara.
我们预约的是今天
This-- Is our appointment today,
-还是周五 -周五
- or is it Friday? - Friday.
他们...他们说你现在有空...
They just-- They said you had a minute now, so...
没错
Indeed I do.
请坐
Take a seat.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
没关系
That's all right.
好了
There you go.
我那案子的一个警探
So, a detective from my case
打电♥话♥跟我说了马蒂·威利斯的事
called me about Matty Willis.
她说他被袭击了
She said somebody attacked him.
好吧
Right.
她说是怎么回事了吗
Did she say what happened?
他被抢了还是怎么的
Uh, they were mugging him or something.
肩膀被捅得特别严重
Stabbed him in the shoulder so bad,
他的右臂以后都没法用了
he won't be able to use his right arm anymore.
以后只能那么耷拉着
It'll just hang there.
她说神经被切断了
Severed the nerve, she said.
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表