剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
你知道海洋公园旅馆吗
You know the Ocean Park Motel?
在海洋海滩
On Ocean Beach.
没错 五点到那里 一个人
Yeah. Be there at 5:00... alone.
如果有其他人我会知道的
I'll know if you're not.
海洋公园旅馆
Ocean Park Motel.
我们会谈谈然后缕清一切
We're gonna talk and get straight.
你知道这是怎么回事
Well, you know what that is.
这是两件事
That's two things.
首先 让你觉得自己还有希望
First, it's letting you think you have hope
能够摆脱这一切
of getting out of this still.
但现实是 你将死在现场
But what it really is, is you dead at the scene.
让我猜 我会觉得是自杀
I had to guess, I'd say by suicide.
你离婚了 还欠着债 你的名声也败了
The divorce, you're in debt, your reputation's gone...
你再也承受不住了
You just couldn't take it anymore.
警♥察♥发现这些 就不会深查了
Cops find you like that, they won't look any harder.
那我就不去
Well, then, I won't show.
我就 我就把账本寄给他
I... I-I'll... I'll get the books delivered to him.
这肯定不行
That's not gonna do it.
-为什么不行 -你是个没了结的麻烦
- Why not? - You're a loose end.
是这样的 医生
Look, here's the deal, Doc...
你要么正面面对 要么祈求上帝
You either face this, or you pray to God
他能让你回去继续你的生活
that he lets you go back to being who you were.
你觉得他会那么做吗
You think he'll do that?
不 我不觉得
No. I don't.
很好 因为他绝对不会
Good, because he won't, ever.
我要学的最终一击是什么
What is the third strike I had to learn?
我管这叫致命一击
I call this one the money shot.
海洋公园旅馆
厨房♥热水澡
不接受预定
对不起
I'm sorry.
你确实该道歉 你逼我做了那么多事
You should be after what you've made me do.
我尽快赶来了
I got here as soon as I could.
没事 反正我还有十分钟才下班
It's fine. I'm off shift in 10 anyway.
-好的 -她在车后座
- Okay. - She's in the back of the car.
那母亲希望她因为袭击罪被逮捕
The mother wanted her arrested for assault.
她伤害了那个女孩吗
Did she hurt the girl?
没有 但变成了某种拉拉扯扯
No, but it turned into some type fucking tug-of-war thing,
她不肯放手
I guess... she wouldn't let go.
女孩开始哭
The girl started crying,
你妻子拉着她说「跟我来
and your wife said, "Come with me,
我找到你了 你现在安全了」
I found you, you're safe now," pulling on her.
-我明白了 -那母亲想要
- Yeah, I got it. - And the mother's like, trying...
我明白了 行了吗
I got it, I got it, I got it, okay?
给 去买♥♥点午餐什么的 我请客
Here. Go get lunch or something on me.
谢谢
Appreciate it. Thank you.
让你欠我总不是什么坏事 是吧
Figured it can't be a bad thing to have you owe me one, right?
谢谢
Thank you.
我来了 亲爱的
I'm here, sweetie.
杰姬 我来了
Jackie, I'm here.
雷
Ray.
雷 我看到她了
Ray, I saw her!
不 你没有
Oh, no, you didn't.
那位女士叫她「薇拉」
No, the lady called her "Violet,"
但她看着我
but she looked at me.
我认出了她 我知道
I recognized her. I knew...
-亲爱的 那不是她 -我知道是她
- It wasn't her, sweetheart. - I knew... I knew it was.
-亲爱的 -她好美
- Sweetie... - She was so beautiful.
行了 停 不能再继续这样了
Okay, stop! This cannot keep fucking happening!
总有一次
Okay? One of these times
没人会打给我
no one's gonna be here to call me,
你知道那时会发生什么吗
and you know what happens then?
我们要给你寻求帮助
We're gonna get you some help, okay?
-给你寻求帮... -我看到她了
- We can get you some... - I saw her.
来吧 会找人帮你的
Come on. We're gonna get you some help.
-科恩医生 -我做不到
- Dr. Cohen... - I can't do that.
你做得到 你不想做而已
You can do that. You won't.
如果她想让你知道我们谈话的内容
If she wants you to know what we talk about,
她随时可以自己跟你谈
she's free to discuss any and all of it with you herself.
这话你已经说过好几次了
I heard you the first time.
但除此之外
But other than that,
我真不知道还能说什么了
I really don't know what else I can say.
你说你的妻子需要帮助 而我在试图帮她
You said your wife needed help, and I'm trying to help her.
但你应该能理解的
But I'm sure you understand.
我不能允许你对我的做法指手画脚
I can't allow you to dictate how I do that.
如果她有自杀倾向
If she were suicidal
你就得告诉我你听到了什么
you would have to tell me what you heard.
你应该知道这不是真的
I think you know that's not true.
我唯一需要及时上报的法律义务
My only immediate legal mandate to report
是涉及虐待孩子或老人时
is regarding child or elder abuse.
其他我听到的隐私
But anything else I hear in confidence
归根结底是我是否要担心被起诉
just comes down to whether I'm worried about being sued or not.
不仅仅是自杀倾向
Not just suicidal thoughts,
还有家庭暴♥力♥ 犯罪活动
but domestic violence, criminal activity...
要不要告诉别人这些事情
Deciding to tell anyone about those things
完全取决于我
is completely up to me.
D
D.
这个很有意思
Now, this is interesting.
所有这些
All of this here...
在岩屋和相机屋之间
between the Cliff House and the Camera Obscura...
-有很多线和阴影 -好东西
- lots of lines and shadows. - Good stuff.
这个也不算太糟
This isn't so bad either.
很脆
Crunchy.
我们必须假定他有眼线
We have to assume he's got eyes...
你自己去这一点很重要
very important that you arrive there by yourself.
我和卡尔会提前到
Carl and I will get there ahead of you,
做一些现场勘查
do on-sight reconnaissance,
找个地方 一旦找到了
find a spot, and once we have it,
我们会通知你
we'll let you know.
我只想机灵点
I just want to be smart.
你会的
You will be.
你把他引出汽车旅馆房♥间
You're gonna get him out of that motel room,
然后交给我就行了
and you're gonna let me do my thing.
相信我 兄弟
Trust me, brother.
此时此刻 你没有手足无措
As of this moment, you are not the one in over your head.
他才是
He is.
喂
Yeah?
你在哪
Where are you?
刚刚在岩屋下停好车
Just parked up below the Cliff House,
在一个工地旁边
just next to a construction site.
有条向左的小路
There's a path to the left.
看到了
Got it.
就在岩屋后面
And just behind the Cliff House,
有一栋更小的楼 形状有点像...
there's a smaller building. It's shaped like a gi...
巨大的相机屋 我看到了
Giant camera... Yeah, I see it.
从天台往下
Now, over the ledge
有18米直落到石头和水上
there's a 60-foot drop to the rocks and water,
差不多吧
give or take.
D来了
Here's D.
大个子
Big Dog.
你看到她了吗
Have you seen her?
没有 但我盯着这个地方
Negative, but I've got eyes on the place...
维多利亚皇冠停在后面 黑色奔驰就在旁边
Crown Vic's around back, black Mercedes right next to it.
我看到有人从其中一个房♥间出来
I did clock a guy coming out of one of the rooms.
可能是我弄死的那家伙的替代品
Could have been a clone for that fucker I sent away.
听着 布莱克斯通会试图看起来是独自一人
Look, Blackstone will try to make it look like he's alone,
但他不会是一个人 他会有帮手
but he won't be. He'll have a play.
一旦让我看到 我就会解决
Soon as I see it, I can deal with it.
听到了吗
You copy?
医生 你听到了吗
Doc, you copy?
听到了
Yeah. I copy.
多留意四周
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表