剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
Speak a number,
随便多少 漫天要价也成
any number, out of your wildest dreams.
D有钱吗
Does D have money?
我以前也见过这种事
I'm sure I've seen this before.
待接手的信托和遗产
Trusts and estates up for control,
表面是体贴关心 实则为贪婪
greed disguised as loving concern.
不论你声称自己有多少钱
No matter how much money you say you have,
也还是不够吗
it's just not enough?
不 但不是那样
No, but that's not it.
起码 不完全是那样
At least, not completely it.
替陌生人担心
And fear for strangers,
担心陌生人的安全 不是那样的
the safety of strangers, that's not it.
担心D的安全 当然也不是
And fear for D's safety, that's sure as hell not it.
我猜
My guess
是你已经二十多年都没踏实睡过一觉
is that you haven't slept a solid night in two decades.
你怕在夜里睁开眼
You're afraid you're gonna open you're eyes
就会看到他俯下身靠近你
and he's gonna be bending over you in the night.
当然 你让他被关了起来
Of course, you get him confined,
这种恐惧就没了 你就终于能安枕无忧了
then, that fear goes away and you can sleep.
虽然天知道你使了什么招
Although God knows how.
你造就了D
You made D.
或者 我想更确切的说法是
Or, more to the point, I suppose,
你允许他被造就了出来
you allowed him to be made.
你自愿让你的儿子成为了受害者
You volunteered your son to be a victim.
-喂 -她...她在哪儿
- Yeah. -Wh-- Where is she?
我们在你那儿找到了她 现在她在这里
We found her at your place. Now, she's here.
除非你给老板他想要的东西
'Til you give the boss what he wants.
好 我会给 不管他要什么
Yes! I'll gi- I'll -- whatever he wants.
他想要什么 什么
What does he want? What?!
他的妻子
His wife.
明天之前带回她
You bring her back by tomorrow.
我做不到
I can't.
我做不到 我送她去了车站
I can't. I took her to the bus station.
她...我...她没说目的地是哪儿
She -- I -- She didn't tell me where she was going.
她已经走了
She's gone!
明白吗 求求你了
All right? Please.
求求你了 老兄 拜托了
Come on, man, just please,
求求你 不要伤我女儿
please, don't hurt my child.
喂
Hello?
你把他妻子还给他
You bring his wife back to him,
否则他就把你女儿给我了
or he gives your daughter to me.
他在这儿吗
Is he here?
D离开了医院
D left the hospital.
他是安全的
He's safe.
他得去个地方
There was someplace he needed to be.
什么地方
What place?
布莱克斯通抓走了我女儿
Blackstone has my daughter.
他抓走了她 我需要D
He took her. I need D.
有人跟踪你吗
Were you followed?
没有
No.
你确定吗
Are you certain?
确定
Yes.
跟我来
Come with me.
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
还有多远 卡尔
How much further, Carl?
我带你来这儿辜负了别人的信任
I'm violating a trust by bringing you here.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我曾发誓不让别人知道这地方
Sworn to secrecy about this place,
如今我却不请自来
and now I'm coming uninvited,
还带了一位客人 没有D一起
with a guest, and without D.
D在这儿吗
D is here?
这就是我放下他的地方 没错
It's where I left him, yes.
我也不确定我们会得到怎样的接待
I cannot guarantee how we'll be received here.
妈的 是我的原因 卡尔
Fuck, I have done this, Carl.
这全是我的原因
I have done all of this.
这是...这...这
This is -- This -- This --
这是多米诺效应 全都怪我
Uh, dominoes falling, this is all on me.
你是想帮助别人
You wanted to help someone.
有那么糟吗
Is that so bad?
毕竟身为医生 这是你的职责
You are a doctor, after all.
意思是「不伤害」
Meaning "Do no harm,"
不是「不动脑筋地横冲直撞」
not "Run amok like a mindless..."
老兄 你知道的 你也是凡人
Man? You know, you're one of those, too.
话说回来 人除了横冲直撞还能做什么
And what do men do, after all, besides run amok?
我们给自己惹的麻烦
We heap upon ourselves more trouble
远多于天神所安排的
than that ordained by the gods.
没有人能幸免于难
And no one gets out alive.
关键在于你活着的时候
It's what you do while you're here
做了什么 或者没做什么
that counts, or not.
或者没做什么
Or not.
到了
This is it.
全部希望 去你♥妈♥的♥
从这里得开始步行了
We should walk from here.
欢迎来到时空之屋
他们就是这么叫的
That's what they call it.
你能怎么办
What are you gonna do?
卡尔来了
Carl's here.
你还好吧
You all right?
晚上好 先生们
Good evening, gentlemen.
我们来找D
We're here for D.
你以前来过
You been here before.
他是医生
A physician.
D的朋友
A friend of D's.
在这儿等着
Wait here.
大个子
Big dog.
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表