剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
「钱斯医生」前情提要
Previously on "Chance"...
我想把杰克琳交给你
I'm trying to give Jaclyn to you,
我想找个方法让你能继续帮她
trying to find a way to let you keep helping her.
她另外那个心理医生有为她这么大费周章过吗
Did her other therapist go to this much trouble for her?
-叫什么来着 -米拉·科恩 好像是
- What was her name? - Myra Cohen, I think.
她去世了
She died?
对 警方称他们认为
Yeah. Police said they thought
她可能想阻止一起入室抢劫
she might have tried to stop a home invasion robbery.
你是我的骑士
You're my knight.
杰姬也这么说过
Jackie said that, too.
五千帮你弄到他的电脑 一万帮你揍他一顿
5 gets you his computer, 10 gets him a beating,
两万让他人间蒸发
20 makes him go away.
我只想要一些能交给地检的东西
All I want is something that I can give the DA.
你确实得给他们点东西
You need to give them something,
不然到时你空口无凭
otherwise it's your word against Blackstone's.
你可不想这样
You don't want that.
杰克琳说他是黑警
Jaclyn said he's dirty.
重点是我们要去了解他
Point is, we get to know him,
这样在他出现失误时我们才能在周围
so we're there when he trips over his dick.
我差点害咱们被逮住
I almost got us caught today.
她是你的冰湖 哥们
She's your frozen lake, bro.
医生 虽然你已经叫停
Doc, I know you called a time-out,
但还是该过来
but you needed to see.
你这位女士 她说的是真的
Your lady, she was telling the truth.
他在做什么
What's he doing?
贩卖♥♥妇女
Trafficking women.
钱斯医生
第一季 第五集
怎么会还不够
How is that not enough?
现在就报♥警♥
Call the cops right now.
他要走了
He's leaving.
好吧 那我们跟着他
Okay, well, so, we follow him,
在路上报♥警♥
call the cops on the way.
用什么车跟他 你的吗
Follow him in what car? Yours?
没时间去租车了
There was no time to get a rental.
-你说的「赶紧过来」 -你庆幸这么做了吗
- You said, "Come right now." - Glad you did?
现在是拿下他的最好时机
We got to jump on this right now.
深呼吸 医生
Take a breath, Doc.
这不是终点 这是起点
This isn't the ending. This is where we start.
什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
等警♥察♥真的采取行动 如果他们会行动的话
When and if the cops do roll up --
这里是幽灵城
And this is Ghost Town,
这是贩毒的给奥克兰这片区域取的名字
what the dealers call this part of Oakland --
我想象不出他们会快速采取行动
I can't imagine they'll be in much of a hurry.
不过假设他们真的来了
But let's say they do show.
毒品会被冲走
Drugs get flushed,
那些女孩会不敢说话
girls are too scared to talk,
看起来会像是在开派对
looks like a party.
布莱克斯通会听到风声 然后会立马撇清
Blackstone catches wind of that, and he backs off.
你怎么知道那栋楼的
How'd you even know about that building?
过去一周每晚我都让卡尔送我过来
Been having Carl drop me off nights the past week.
认清大观园里谁是谁的最好方法是
Best way to see who's who in the zoo --
扮成流浪汉 跟你的邻居打交道
get homeless and talk to your neighbor.
花了点时间 不过收到了回报
Took time, but it paid off.
你这段时间每晚都假扮流浪汉
You've been pretending to be homeless every night?
从很多方面看这都是值得的
Good exercise. More ways than one.
人们看到流浪汉
People see some homeless guy,
总会说「他看着挺好的啊 明明可以去工作
say, "He seems okay. He could work.
他哪根筋不对」
What the fuck's wrong with him?"
在街上体验一周 你就知道为什么了
Spend a week on the street, you'll know what.
每个人都该至少做一个月的流浪汉
Everyone should be homeless for at least a month.
我很感激
I appreciate this,
谢谢你肯为我这么做
that you would do this for me.
你雇了我 兄弟
You hired me, brother.
全天候工作是我的办事风格
24/7's how I roll.
不过要是能洗个澡吃个汉堡就更好了
But a shower and a burger would be awesome.
橙线是我们跟踪过布莱克斯通的路线
The orange lines are where we followed Blackstone.
大头针所标处是需要我们留意的地方
The pins are points of interest.
狗狗公园 布莱克斯通的公♥寓♥
Dog park, Blackstone's condo,
快手按♥摩♥院以及仓库
Happy Hands Spa, and the warehouse.
8个绿色大头针所标处都是妓院
The eight green pins are all massage parlors,
在布莱克斯通的扫黄行动中全部被关
now shut down in Blackstone's big sting bust.
其间还抓获了一个凶杀嫌疑犯
Nailed a murder suspect while he was at it, too --
妓院的保镖
one of the bouncers.
都上报纸了 他简直是个英雄
It's in the paper. Man's a goddamn hero.
棒极了
Yeah. Terrific.
如我们所见 他还突袭了食品储藏室
Well, he was also raiding the pantry, like we saw,
让他的扫黄行动一石二鸟
making the sting do double duty,
一面给他的警♥察♥工作增添业绩
using it for glory in his day job
同时打击竞争对手
and also to shut down the competition,
带走最好的女孩去壮大他自己的生意
take the best girls to beef up his own shop.
我们得归档记录下来 我们得拿到证据
We got to document that. We got to get proof,
可靠的证据
something solid that --
如你所说 这样我们就不会空口无凭
so it's not his word against ours, like you said.
他在做生意
Yeah, well, he's running a business,
所以肯定在某个地方存有资料
so there's got to be data somewhere.
我猜是手提电脑
Laptop would be my guess.
要不就是某种设备
That, or some kind of device, anyway,
一种他会随身携带的东西
something that he wouldn't risk going anywhere without.
福特维多利亚皇冠车很容易撬入
Crown Vic's an easy car to break into.
用螺丝刀把尾灯拆下
Pop the taillight with a screwdriver
就可以进入后备箱了
gets you access to the trunk.
用手钻就能到后座
Hand drill gets you into the back seat.
拿个U盘 下载他所有的文件
Take a thumb drive, download whatever files he's got --
档案 资金转移 图片 视频
records, money transfers, pictures, videos.
值得一试
Worth a shot.
什么时候 什么时候行动
When? When do we do this?
明晚怎么样
Say, tomorrow night?
行
Good.
然后不管我们找到什么 都交给报社
Then whatever we get, we give to newspapers.
给记者寄一份匿名礼物
Send reporters an anonymous gift.
也许吧
Maybe.
如果不行
That doesn't work,
我们总是可以回到计划A
we can always reconsider plan "A."
躲在小巷里 割他的喉
Hide in that alley, cut his throat.
问题解决
Problem solved.
嗯 好的
Yeah. Okay.
我明晚来接你
I'll pick you up tomorrow night.
老时间 把你的手钻带上
Usual time. Bring your drill.
凯文·海因斯警探
重案组
额叶下面有任何状况吗
Anything on the undersurface of the frontal lobes,
颞叶上面有任何发炎症状吗
any irritation on the temporal lobes?
这种片子你都见过上百张了 埃尔
You've seen hundreds of these, El.
你知道怎么看
You know how to look at them.
我见过上百张 你见过上千张
I've seen hundreds, you've seen thousands.
你没问题 好吗
You're clean, okay?
你什么时候做的这些扫描
When did you have these scans done?
今早 我去了加州大学旧金山分校的医学院
This morning. Got them to squeeze me in at UCSF
让他们在开始营业前把我排进去
before start of business.
这个是什么 这里
Now, what's that, that right there?
只在一张扫描中能看到 正常变化
Only visible in one scan. A normal variance.
不知为何 这对你来说不像是好消息
Which, for some reason, doesn't seem like good news to you.
不 我意思是 是好消息
No, I mean, yeah. It is. It --
到底怎么回事
What's this about?
你是出现什么症状了吗
Are you having symptoms?
冲动 抑制解除
Impulsivity, disinhibition,
冒进 兴奋 祸患
risk-taking, euphoria, calamity.
然后你就觉得自己长肿瘤了
And you thought it was a tumor?
我还挺希望是因为肿瘤的
I kind of hoped it was.
或者是痴呆 脑血肿 脑积水
Dementia, hematoma, hydrocephalus.
你希望是这些 好排除什么
As opposed to what?
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表