剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
「钱斯医生」前情提要
Previously on "Chance"...
你光天化日之下跟着我们进了一家店
You followed us into a store in broad daylight.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么想的
What the fuck were you thinking?
不管你觉得你和她一起卷入了什么
Whatever it is you think you're into here with her,
不管你觉得你在做什么
whatever it is you think you're trying to do,
你根本不了解情况
you have no idea.
你来到我办公室 说你是我妻子
You came to my office, said you were my wife.
我不记得了
I don't remember that.
抱歉我是这样的 抱歉他伤了你
Sorry that I'm like this, that he hurt you.
我不会放弃 杰克琳 我哪都不去
I'm not done Jaclyn. I'm not going anywhere.
有一些过去的东西
Stuff from my past.
布莱克斯通撬了我的车 留在我车里了
Blackstone broke in, left it in my car.
都是过去的病历 但如果落到错误的人手上
It's old news, but it's still damaging
还是有可能导致不良后果
if it fell into the wrong hands.
我只想拉他下马
I just want to take this guy down.
福特维多利亚皇冠车很容易撬入
A Crown Vic's an easy car to break into.
拿个U盘 下载他所有的文件
Take a thumb drive, download whatever files he's got.
-什么时候行动 -明晚怎么样
- When do we do this? - Say, tomorrow night.
-发生了什么 -任务受挫
- And what happened? - Mission was compromised.
有附带损害 已经处理了
There was collateral damage. It's been taken care of.
天啊 你是说你杀了他吗
Jesus! Are you telling me you killed him?
如果你指的是布莱克斯通
If by "Him," You mean Blackstone, no.
起码我感觉应该没有
At least I don't think I did.
你最好赶紧带我们离开这儿 老兄
You might want to get us out of here, brother.
当他们有自己人受伤 变数就大了
When one of their own goes down, all bets are off.
钱斯医生
第一季 第六集
老天
Jesus!
你去应付她还是我去
Are you dealing with her, or am I?
我来吧
I'll handle it.
你没事吧
You all right?
应该没事 没事
I think so. Um, yes.
天
Oh, boy.
全都怪我
This is all on me.
那些该死的盲区
Those damn blind spots.
那个 把你的车
Uh, listen, take your car to, you know,
送去修理吧 随便哪里都行
wherever you need to take it to get it repaired.
全部费用都由我出 我把名片给你
I'll pay for everything. Let me give you my card.
个人和办公电♥话♥都在上面
Both my numbers are on there.
你打给我 我会处理一切
You give me a call, I'll take care of everything.
你懂的 警♥察♥报告耗时太久了
'Cause police reports, you know, they take so long,
而且找他们能有什么用
and what good are they?
你有一张诚实的脸
You have an honest face.
克罗莉丝·弗劳尔斯
Cloris Flowers.
你相信她
You trust her?
信她不会去报♥警♥吗 我想是的
To not report it? I think so.
如果你担心她 开口就行
Well, if you're worried about her, say the word.
我们马上回去把她解决了
We'll go back and take care of that right now.
我们有她的地址
We have her address.
我要吐了
I think I'm gonna be sick.
感觉好点了吗
Feeling better?
之前到底发生了什么
What happened back there?
你差点直接撞上克罗莉丝的车
You pulled in front of Cloris.
不 我是说在按♥摩♥院
No, not -- No, the -- the massage place.
发生了什么
What happened?
有个混♥蛋♥从里面出来了
Some asshole came out of there.
-谁 -一个打手
- Who? - Some goon.
可能在那儿工作
Probably worked there.
一副准备好战斗的架势
Guy was all geared up.
王八蛋正好堵住我
Fucker caught me dead to rights,
从布莱克斯通的车上下来
coming out of Blackstone's ride.
最让我担心的是
The thing that fucking worries me is,
他怎么知道该出来看看的
how did he know to come out?
他们有某种监视系统
They've got some kind of surveillance system.
如果真有 一定是相当高科技的
Now, if they do, it'd have to be pretty high-tech,
因为我看了周围 什么都没看到
because I looked and didn't see dick,
而这并不能排除他们有监视系统的可能
which doesn't rule out the possibility.
如果你还要吐
If you're gonna be sick again,
我们就暂时别回车上了
we should hold off on getting back in the car.
所以那人走出了按♥摩♥院
So, the guy comes out of the massage place,
然后发生了什么
then what happened?
然后他的麻烦就开始了
Then his problems began.
别 你能别这样了吗
Don't! Will you stop doing that?!
直接跟我说发生了什么
Just tell me what happened!
那杂种用胡椒喷雾喷我
Piece of shit pepper-sprayed me.
老天 在部队的时候
Christ. In the Teams,
我们只会为了好玩而互相喷胡椒粉
we'd pepper spray each other for laughs.
要是他有枪并且掏出来开始射击的话
If he'd had a piece and pulled it and started shooting,
他可能还会有所收获
he might've gotten somewhere,
可他手上只有一罐调味品
but there he was with a can of table spice.
而我有这个 叫万能刺
Meantime, I had this, called a sunket.
有很多使用方法
Lots of ways you can use it --
刺 钩 划
stab, hook, slice.
控制对手很有效
Very effective at controlling an opponent.
今晚的情况是
Case of tonight,
我离他够近 可以钩住他的眼眶
I was close enough to hook him through the ocular cavities...
扭断他的脖子
...snap his neck.
不是...不是他妈的
Well, what the -- What the fuck happened
要控制对手吗
to controlling an opponent?
就是这时候事情突然有意思了
That's when things got really interesting.
妈的布莱克斯通走了出来
Fucking Blackstone just pops right out the door
就像那人给了他信♥号♥♥一样
like the guy had signaled him.
他看到你了
He saw you?
可能看到了什么
He probably saw something.
我能看到他 但当时我所处的位置还是很暗
I could see him, but it was still pretty dark where I was.
他手上拿着什么
He had something in his hand.
可能是手♥机♥也可能是枪
Might have been a phone or a gun.
因为喷雾我的视线还是很模糊
My vision was still a bit fucked up from the spray.
我唯一能确定的是
The only thing I could be sure of --
我不想让他更靠近我
I didn't want him getting any closer.
于是我朝他胸口来了一击
That's when I put one in his chest.
你开枪打了他
You shot him?
我已经陷入危险处境30秒了 医生
I was 30 seconds into a compromised situation, Doc.
我最不需要的就是声音
The last thing I needed was sound.
你见过我扔刀子
You've seen me throw a blade.
所以你杀了他吗
What? So, you killed him?
我当然是下了死手的
Well, I took a kill shot, for sure.
你要细想的话 也没那么糟
It wasn't that bad, really, you think about it.
他从头到尾并没真正看到什么
He never had a real visual.
总而言之 我觉得这是一次成功的行动
All in all, I'd say it was a pretty clean op.
撤退时有点乱 不过那是你的错 兄弟
Exit was a bit of a mess, but that's on you, brother.
你知道我想要什么吗
You know what I'd like?
一杯麦芽乳
A fucking malted.
传统的那种
You know, the old-fashioned kind
他们会真的加入小麦粉
where they actually put the powder in
所以不只有牛奶和冰淇淋
so it's not just milk and ice cream.
我不确定 兄弟
I don't know, brother.
上面全是布莱克斯通的警务报告
It's all just Blackstone's police reports.
我猜都是他案子的备份
Backup files of his cases, I guess.
等等 这里有个有意思的
Wait. Here -- Here's a good one.
「瘾君子吸毒过量身亡
"Junky dies of an overdose.
「他的朋友们很悲伤
His friends are sad,
「但他们依然需要毒资
but they still need to score,
「所以他们将他的头割下来
so they cut off his head
「试图卖♥♥给撒旦教♥徒♥赚个30元
and try selling it to Satanists for 30 bucks.
「撒旦教♥徒♥有兴趣 但他们没有现金
The Satanists are into it, but they don't have the cash.
「于是爆发了械斗
Fight jumps off
其中一个瘾君子被用螺丝刀捅死了」
and one of the junkies is stabbed to death with a screwdriver."
这简直就是这个世界的缩影
Talk about the world in a nutshell.
重点是悄悄进去 悄悄出来
The point was to get in, get out,
不被他发现
without him knowing we were there.
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表