剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
对不起 我没有更好的答案
I'm sorry. I don't have any better answers.
回头我们会谈谈你在学校的成绩
We'll talk about your grades in school --
还有那之类的事
all of that -- later.
但目前来说
But for now,
别再一个人出去了 好吗
no more going out alone, okay?
行吗
We good?
行吗
We good?
晚安
Good night.
喂
Hello?
现在不是时候吗
Is this a bad time?
你是谁
Who is this?
你现在没什么要跟我说的吗
You don't have anything to say to me now?
通常发生这种事的后果
And while the usual consequence
是被开除
in a case like this is expulsion
我们尽了很大努力
and we've tried very hard to be cognizant
想顾全大局
of the big picture here
也想尽量考虑这事对孩子来说有多难
and to be sensitive to how hard it can be on the child,
旧金山海文伍德学校
因此 我们愿意考虑
and it is to that end that we are willing to consider
妮可继续留在海文伍德的可能性
the possibility of Nicole's continuing at Havenwood,
不过 当然要接受严格的考察
albeit under strict probation, of course.
接下来 我们来谈谈
And moving forward, I think let's discuss
-继续留校的指标... -不必了
- the parameters of continuing... - That won't be necessary.
抱歉 什么不必了
I'm sorry? What won't be.
我们没必要继续讨论任何事了
It won't be necessary for us to discuss anything further.
抱歉 我不明白
I'm afraid I don't understand.
哪里不明白
Which part?
除了明显很虚伪地假装
Besides the obvious hypocrisy of pretending
妮可因为一勺草药要面临开除的惩罚
that Nicole faces expulsion over a teaspoon of herbs
去年秋天有个叫莱顿的女孩在学校里卖♥♥药丸
when the Layton girl was selling pills on campus last fall,
而我刚才还在走廊上遇见她了
and yet I just saw her in the hallway.
够了 你这是干什么
Okay, what are you doing?
我在做主动者
I'm being the feeder.
很简单
It's very simple.
感谢您的关心
We thank you for your consideration,
但我们不需要了
but we don't need it.
期末考试应该是明天起再过10天
I think the last day of the exams is 10 days from tomorrow.
那也将是妮可在海文伍德的最后一天
That'll be Nicole's last day at Havenwood.
你要做主动者
You're the feeder?
我受够那女人的攻击了
I grew weary under that woman's assault --
说着她们能接受什么不能接受什么
what they will accept, what they won't,
考虑这个 考察那个的
sensitive this, probationary that.
我们要是有钱 他们肯定会笑着接受
If we had money, they'd happily take it,
去他的零容忍♥吧
zero tolerance be damned.
是时候结束这种哑谜了
I thought it was time to end the charade.
你就自己做主了 都不商量一下吗
Oh, just on your own, without any further discussion?
有什么好商量的
What's to discuss?
除非你想接她递过来的账单
Unless you want to pick up the tab?
你笑什么
What is funny?
施泰因老师脸上的表情
The look on Ms. Stein's face.
不 不好笑
No. No, it's not.
回头我们再好好谈谈
And you and I will talk about this later.
陪我走一会 她马上回来
Walk with me a second. She'll be right back.
听着
Listen.
我会去忙伯克利的那套公♥寓♥
I'm gonna get busy with that apartment in Berkeley.
你一直这么说
You keep saying that.
对 我说了 我也要去做了
Yeah, I'm saying it, and I'm doing it.
但我要你遵守诺言
But I need you to keep your promise
不准一个人到处跑 行吗
about not running alone, okay?
你还是觉得那是我的错
You still think what happened was my fault.
我没说是你的错 好吗
I'm not saying it's your fault, okay.
只是 这事值得提高警惕 仅此而已
I just -- It pays to be watchful. That's all.
现在怎样
Now what?
不怎样
Now nothing.
我爱你
I love you.
圣地亚哥警局
病人是名26岁的男性
The patient is a 26-year-old male
因精神疾病入院治疗
admitted for psychiatric hospitalization.
毒理检查甲基苯♥丙♥胺♥呈阳性
Tox screen positive for methamphetamine.
冷静 冷静
Calm down. Calm down.
入院前
Prior to admission,
病人违反了一项限制令
patient violated a restraining order
是1989年10月8日
issued ex parte on October 8, 1989,
由圣地亚哥县高等法♥院♥单方面下发的
in San Diego County Superior Court
病人因此遭到了逮捕
and was subsequently arrested.
病人之前是一名研三的学生
The patient was a post-grad year three
在麻省总医院的精神病科做住院医生
doing a residence in psychiatry at Mass General.
他在值班时遇上了受保护方
He was on call when he encountered the protected party.
随后他们展开了长达数月的恋情
They subsequently began a relationship of several months,
最后以她突然提出分手
which ended when she abruptly broke things off
并搬去圣地亚哥而告终
and moved to San Diego.
病人无法 或拒绝接受这一决定
Unable or refusing to accept this decision,
请假跟了过去
patient took a leave of absence and followed.
圣地亚哥总医院医疗记录
接下来几个月在圣地亚哥
For the next few months in San Diego,
病人坚持试图与对方保持令对方反感的接触
patient persisted in trying to maintain unwanted contact
最终受保护方聘请了法律顾问
until ultimately protected party retained counsel,
申请到了限制令
and a restraining order was issued,
不久 病人便违反了该限制令
which patient violated shortly thereafter
并遭到了逮捕
resulting in his arrest.
部分诊断为妄想症
Diagnosis -- in part -- delusional erotomania.
克雷宏波综合征
De Clérambault Syndrome.
人们非得给东西起个名字才舒服
Everyone feels better when a thing has a name.
怎么样了
How are we doing here?
希望能冷静点了吧
A little calmer now, I hope.
你醒着吗
You awake?
埃尔登
Eldon.
钱斯医生
Dr. Chance.
怎么了 哥们
What's up, brother?
你是对的
You were right.
这破事越来越严重了
The shit has hit the fan.
天
Jesus.
这东西合法吗
This stuff legit?
你问我儿童色情片是否合法
You're asking me if kiddie porn is legit?!
我他妈怎么知道
How the fuck should I know?
这真是我这辈子见过的
That's some of the most hateful stuff
最可恨的东西了 然而它就在那里
I've seen in my life, and yet there it is.
突然出现在我的屏幕上
It just popped up on my screen.
我当时正要做演讲
I was about to give a lecture.
完全有可能当着100个观众的面
That could have projected onto screens
被投放到大荧幕上
in front of 100 people.
太操蛋了
That's fucked up.
操蛋 而且会终结我的事业
Yeah, fucked up and career-ending.
怎么可能发生这种事
How could that even happen?
定时炸♥弹♥
Time bomb.
得到某人电脑的权限
Get access to someone's computer,
输入信息 隐藏起来
input information, hide it,
设定在指定的一天自动打开
set it to open on a given day.
时间到了 文件就会出现在电脑上
Day comes -- file populates the computer.
也可以通过邮件操作
You could also rig it to go to e-mail.
你认识的所有人都可能接收到这东西
Everybody you know could get this stuff.
你一直带着笔记本吗
Laptop always with you?
对
Yeah.
那应该是你被黑了
Then I'd say you got hacked.
我不是专家 但我知道能做到
I'm not the expert, but it can be done.
这方面的罪犯就能胜任
Perp is good enough.
他是警♥察♥
He's a cop.
不会是你在法庭上招惹的什么人吗
Couldn't be someone you pissed off in court?
疯狂的病人
Crazy patient?
我女儿被袭击了
My daughter was attacked.
街上的一个陌生人抢了她的包
Some stranger in the street took her bag,
还打了她的脸
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表