剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
心理变♥态♥
Abnormal psychology.
我需要弄清楚 现在我弄清楚了
I needed to know, and now I do.
所有选择都是我自己做出的
The choices I'm making are mine.
那就别胡思乱想了
So cut it out, then.
做出别的选择
Make different choices.
好的 谢了
Okay. Thanks.
不过这也可能只是中年危机 对吧
But it could also just be a mid-life crisis, right?
-对吧 -闭嘴吧你
- Right? - Shut up.
谢了 西蒙
Thanks, Simon.
我之前说要是再有什么巧合会怎么样
What did I tell you about us coinciding again, huh?
你跟着我们进了一家店
You followed us into a store
光天化日之下
in broad daylight.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么想的
The fuck you thinking, hmm?
她身上是有种特质 是吧
There's a certain something about her, though, isn't there?
怎么 你以为自己是第一个
What, maybe you thought you were the first?
也许你以为你才是真命天子
Maybe you think you're The One?
医生...
Oh, Doc...
相信我 医生
believe me, Doc.
不管你觉得你和她一起卷入了什么
Whatever it is you think you're into here with her,
不管你觉得你在做什么
whatever it is you think you're trying to do,
你根本不了解情况
you have no idea.
这将是你从我这里得到的
And that's the last piece of friendly advice
最后一个友好的建议
you're ever going to get.
实际上 这将是我俩最后一次说话
In fact, this is the last time you and I are going to speak,
知道了吗
okay?
离我老婆远点
Stay away from my wife.
钱斯医生
Dr. Chance?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
怎么回事
What happened?
有个...男的
There was a -- a man.
有个男的在这里埋伏我
Man was waiting for me.
我没事 胡安-巴提斯塔
I-I-I'm good, Juan-Battista.
让我缓一缓
Just -- Just give me a second.
-他抢劫了你吗 -只抢走了我的尊严
- Did he rob you? - Only of my dignity.
你被袭击了 我们应该报♥警♥
But you were assaulted. We should call the police.
他就是个警♥察♥
He is the police.
是一个病人的丈夫
It's the husband of a patient.
分居的丈夫
Estranged husband.
你留着吧
You can keep that.
「亡后小记」
"The Little Book of Life After Death."
这是给我未来的旅行指南吗
What is this, a travel guide for where I'm headed?
是的
Yes.
但今天还用不着
But not today.
我扶你起来吧
Let me help you up.
我到这里后
I got here,
发现有人把那东西挂了上去
and someone was putting that up.
胡安-巴提斯塔
Juan-Battista.
我们这栋楼的看门人
Our building janitor.
他有时是会这么做
He does that sometimes,
偷偷把自己的摄影作品挂到墙上
hangs his photographs on the sly.
他就像是窃贼的反面
He's like a cat burglar in reverse.
照片里是谁
Who is it?
我不知道他从哪或者为什么找的这些人
I don't know where he finds his subjects, or why.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
这照片令人悲伤
It's upsetting.
我不认为这会是心理医生
I don't think it'd be the kind of thing
想挂在办公室的东西
you'd want in a psychiatrist's office.
他不怕被开除吗
Isn't he worried about getting fired?
要我帮忙吗
You need some help?
不用 我没事 汉娜 谢谢
No, I'm okay, Hannah, thank you.
我叫海伦
Helen.
海伦 抱歉
Helen, sorry.
你妻子联♥系♥上你了吗
Oh, did your wife get ahold of you?
克里斯蒂娜吗 没有
Christina, no.
怎么了 她打电♥话♥给我了吗
Why? She call?
不是 她来了一趟
No, she stopped by.
-什么时候 -昨天下午
- When? - Yesterday afternoon.
她在你办公室等了一会儿 然后就走了
She waited in your office for a while, and then she left.
她说了有什么事吗
She say what she wanted?
没有 她说你会知道
No. She said you'd know.
浅棕色头发的
Light brown hair?
不是 是金发
No. Blonde.
D
Hi, D.
他来我这了 布莱克斯通
He was here. Blackstone.
来了我办公室 到了车♥库♥
At my office, in the garage.
给我回个电♥话♥
Call me.
他在里面吗
Is he in?
不不不 我自己进去就好
No, no, no, I can show myself in.
不用了 非常感谢
No, thank you very much.
你这个大骗子 埃尔登
You're a goddamn liar, Eldon.
怎么了
What happened?
你告诉我米拉·科恩是个老太太
You told me that Myra Cohen was old,
死于一次入室抢劫
and she died in a home invasion robbery.
你什么时候开始怀疑布莱克斯通是幕后主使的
When did you start thinking it was Blackstone,
在你告诉我之前 还是就是那时候
before you told me that or since?
我的轮胎被割了
My tires got slashed.
什么时候 什么时候的事
When? W-When did that happen?
昨晚在我屋前
Last night in front of my house.
就在我屋前啊 埃尔登
In front of my home, Eldon!
在我住的地方
Where I live!
我没办法去报案 是吧
I can't go to the cops with anything, right?
因为我们都知道这是怎么回事 对吧
Because we -- we both know what this is, right?
我跟你是二十年的朋友了
I have been your friend for 20 years,
而你一点都不在乎吗
and you didn't give a shit?!
你把我推到他眼前 现在他冲着我来了
You put me right in his path, and now he's after me?!
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
他刚刚来这里了 布莱克斯通
He was here just now. Blackstone.
揍了我一顿
Gave me a beating.
老天爷啊
Oh, Jesus Christ.
我很抱歉 苏珊娜
I-I'm sorry, Suzanne.
-我不是故意... -省省吧
- I never meant for you -- - You know, save it.
你不是无辜的受害者
You're not the victim here.
每个选择都是你自己做出的
You had a choice at every turn,
而你现在只是在承担后果
and now you're living the consequences.
现在我只需要想清楚
Now I just have to figure out
如何防止你拉我一起下水
how keep you from taking me down with you.
你得退出来
Well, you have to step away.
正式退出
Make it official.
发邮件 打电♥话♥ 发短♥信♥
E-mails, phone calls, texts.
他显然有办法知道
He obviously has ways of knowing,
那就让他知道他的所作所为奏效了
so let him know that what he did worked,
让他知道你对他而言不再是威胁了
that you're no longer a danger to him.
撒手不管了
Just walk away.
就这样吗
That's it?
你只能想出这些办法
That's all you got?
目前来说 我的确只能想出这些办法
For the moment, that's all I got.
-我很抱歉 -你说过这句了
- I'm sorry. - Yeah, you said that.
那你自己呢 你准备怎么办
What about you? What are you going to do?
我不知道自己为什么要这么努力
I don't know why I've been fighting this so hard now,
不知道自己为什么这么担心你
why I've been so afraid for you.
这是你一直想要的
This is what you wanted all along,
现在你如愿以偿了
and now you have it.
你如愿以偿了
You have it.
威廉·穆伦 82岁
William Mullen is an 82-year-old,
惯用右手 巡回法庭退休法官
right-handed retired Circuit Court judge
喜欢被人称作比利法官
who prefers to be called Judge Billy.
目前单身 从未结过婚
He is single and has never been married.
疑似受到了
Questions have been raised regarding
一名女性家庭护理的虐待
the possibility of elder abuse by a female in-home care provider,
穆伦法官从货币市场基金
to whom Judge Mullen has given more than $1 million
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表