剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
她见了她大概六次
who she's seen, maybe, six times,
然后布莱克斯通警探打了她 阻止了她
and then, Detective Blackstone beat her up to make her stop.
就是那时候你想看科恩医生的档案吗
Is that when you wanted to see Dr. Cohen's records?
你就是那样知道了她遇害的情况吗
Is that how you found out what happened to her?
是的 并不是全部
Uh, yeah. Not all of it.
对 其他的你是从地检那边的档案里得知的
Right. You found out the rest from the file at the D.A.'s office,
因为你去那里
'cause you were there
想找适当的渠道帮助布莱克斯通太太
going through the proper channels for Mrs. Blackstone,
你让她继续跟你朋友进行会诊
who you put back into therapy with your friend.
然后当布莱克斯通警探发现了
Then when Detective Blackstone found out about that,
他去割了你朋友的轮胎
he went and slashed your friend's tires,
差不多同一时段 他去找到你
about the same time that he stopped by
把你揍了一顿
and gave you a beatdown.
目前为止我说的对吗
How am I doing so far?
对 差不多就是这样
Yeah. That's it. Pretty much it.
你跟这个布莱克斯通太太在一起吗
Are you with this Mrs. Blackstone?
我是说 那种在一起
I mean, are you with her, with her?
没有
No.
如果我说我根本不在乎你们有没有呢
Well, what if I told you I don't give a shit if you are,
因为我又不是管医患关系的警♥察♥
because I'm not the doctor-patient police
也不是管通奸的
or the adultery police?
我们只是...
We just...
行了 明白了
Right. Gotcha.
给您
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以 布莱克斯通警探
So, Detective Blackstone
因为他妻子接受心理治疗而打了她
beat his wife for going to therapy,
他还打了你女儿
he hit your daughter,
跟踪并骚扰你朋友
he stalked and harassed you and your friend,
最后还打了你
and he beat you up.
哦对 据他妻子所说
Oh, and he might a part-owner
他可能还是个妓院的合伙拥有人
in a brothel, according to his wife.
还有 对 这可能跟他
And, oh, yeah, that might be connected to
那晚被刺有关系
why he got stabbed the other night.
我可不想忘了这点
I don't want to forget that.
我还漏了什么吗
Am I leaving anything out?
没有
No.
你还漏了什么没说吗
Are you leaving anything out?
没有
No.
这些事你还告诉其他什么人了吗
Have you told anybody else about this?
没有
No.
话说 我以前有个搭档叫奥吉·福瑞克
You know, I used to have this partner, Augie Freck.
十年前左右的事 当时奥吉还是制♥服♥警♥察♥
9, 10 years ago, when Augie was still in uniform,
他接到了一通菲蒙市打来的电♥话♥
he got a call from Fremont
说奥克兰有一起持械事件
to an armed situation in Oakland.
嫌犯开枪打中了他
Suspect shot him.
奥克兰警♥察♥在救护人员赶到前给他做了急救处理
Oakland cop gave him first aid until the EMTs could get there.
得到了一枚奖章 表彰他救了奥吉的命
Got a Medal of Merit for saving Augie's life.
猜猜那个奥克兰警♥察♥是谁
Now, guess who that Oakland cop was?
我知道你认为
I knew you know
警♥察♥不喜欢追查其他警♥察♥
that police don't like to go after other police.
所以他们才把内部事务部
That's why they call the Internal Affairs
称为老鼠队
the Rat Squad.
好事是 唯一能让我
Good thing is, the only thing I hate
比对警♥察♥查警♥察♥更痛恨的
more than a cop going after another cop
就是黑警
is a bad cop.
所以怎么着 你会帮我吗
So, what... Does that mean you're gonna help me?
对 我是说
Well, yeah. I mean,
我可能会查查 看能有什么发现
maybe I'm gonna look into it and see what I find out,
但我告诉你 这事不容易
but let me tell you, it's not gonna be easy.
这家伙名声很好
I mean, this guy has a good reputation.
非常好
I mean, fuck!
没错
Yeah.
我知道 我的选择还没...
I know that, you know, my... my choices have not been...
我的行为该受到谴责 很抱歉
I... I have been culpable, and I'm sorry.
别感到抱歉 好吗
Don't be sorry, okay?
人♥渣♥不是你
You're not the piece of shit here.
是他
He is.
不过 这事会很困难
But, this is... this is gonna get rough.
困难到...
I mean, enough to where,
也许我疯了才会说要查查
maybe I'm crazy for saying I'll look into it.
你是神经精神病专家
I mean, you're the neuropsychiatrist.
你说我疯了吗
Am I crazy?
没有
No.
好
Okay.
那你呢
Are you?
先生 现在不能探视
Sir, there's no visitors right now.
我知道 在大厅尽头 对吧
I know. End of the hall, right?
-先生 -谢谢 非常感谢
- Sir. - Thank you. Appreciate it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
天 真是他
My God. It really is him.
没想到我能认出他
Didn't think I'd even recognize him.
你能告诉我们什么
What can you tell us?
有什么变化吗
Has there been any changes?
你是...
You're...
埃尔登·钱斯 神经精神病专家
Eldon Chance, neuropsychiatry.
没错
Oh, all right.
所以是脑部创伤吗 结构损伤
So, we're looking at trauma to the brain, structural damage.
核磁共振没有显示相应迹象
There's no evidence of that according to the MRI.
我们还在等确认肿胀迹象的脑电图
We're still waiting on an EEG for signs of swelling.
但好消息是他没有惊厥
But the good news is that he didn't have a seizure,
没有心搏停止 没有脑缺氧
there's no cardiac arrest, no cerebral anoxia.
他的大脑缺氧过吗
Was his brain ever without any oxygen?
没有
No.
我们预期他能彻底痊愈
We expect him to make a full recovery.
我会希望你儿子
I would hope that your son would be more consistent
在血糖检验中也能跟现在情况一致
in his monitoring of his blood sugar levels.
这太蠢了 而且完全可以避免
This was all very foolish and avoidable.
你愿意发誓后再说一遍吗
Would you be willing to say that again under oath?
-什么 -你刚才说的那些
- I'm sorry? - What you just said...
你愿意在证人席上再说一遍吗
would you be willing to say that again on the stand?
我不太明白
I... I don't quite follow you.
就是 这么多年了
It's just that, for years, I've been saying
你刚才说的那些我一直在说
the exact same thing you just said.
我儿子无法照顾自己
My son cannot take care of himself.
他目前的情况能接受转移吗
Can he be transported in his current state?
我会说不建议这么做
I would say that is not advisable.
好吧
Good.
那假设我们在家安排好
So, let's say that we were to set things up
能让他在家得到照顾
where we were to care for him at home.
你能批准出院吗 您叫...
Are you able to make that call, Dr...
-抱歉 -我叫钱斯
- I'm sorry. - Chance.
不 我不能批准
No, I can't.
这种事得团队商量
That's something for his team to discuss.
什么时候能商量
When can that happen?
我说不好 抱歉 尽快吧
I can't say. Sorry. Soon.
听着 我不想找茬 医生
Look, I'm not trying to be difficult here, Doctor,
也不想闹事
or overly dramatic,
我不知道你是否清楚我儿子的过去
and I don't know if you know about my son's history.
但我想说清楚 我儿子很危险
But I do want to be clear. My son is dangerous.
是 对他自己很危险 您刚才也说了
Yes, to himself, as you've said,
但更重要的是 对他人也很危险
but also, and even more to the point, to others.
也许知道了这些 能让你理解我的焦急
So, maybe knowing that, you can understand my urgency,
我希望他得到
by wanting him to receive
适当的照顾和治疗
the appropriate care and treatment.
我能理解 但我不能代表团队做决定
I can understand, but I can't speak for the team.
请原谅 我还有其他病人
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have other patients to see.
我们得谈谈 混♥蛋♥
We need to talk, motherfucker!
你逼我追你 这只会令事情更糟
You make me chase you, you're just making things worse!
天 该死
Christ! God damn it!
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表