剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
And after, what, seven sessions?
肯定是他干的
It had to be him.
你得让我照顾你
You got to let me take care of you.
右侧眼眶爆裂性骨折
Orbital blowout fracture on the right side.
脑部无结构损伤或者出血
No structural damage or bleeding in the brain.
但挤压了肌肉
But there is an entrapped muscle,
所以要动手术减缓压力
so they're going to have to go in and relieve the pressure.
什么时候动手术
When do they plan to operate?
今天下午杰里科动刀
This afternoon with Jellicoe.
她运气很好 他很厉害
Oh, she's lucky. He's good.
失陪
Excuse me.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是她的医生之一吗
You one of her doctors?
你是说布莱克斯通女士吗
Miss Blackstone?
我是神经精神病学家
I'm a neuropsychiatrist.
她的心理医师苏珊娜·西姆斯让我来看看她
I was asked to look in on her by her therapist, Suzanne Simms.
你刚去过她的病房♥
You were in her room just now.
你怎么没进去看看她
Why didn't you look in on her?
我看到有人来探病
I saw that she had a visitor.
不着急
There's no rush.
是吗 跟我所知的医生可不一样
Really? Not like any of the doctors I know.
好吧
Yeah.
你看着可不像需要住院的样子
Oh, no, you look too good to be in a hospital.
你得回家了
You need to go home.
好吗
Okay?
杰克琳 我很遗憾
Jaclyn, I'm so sorry.
手术完你会好起来的
You'll feel better after the surgery.
等他们缓解了那块肌肉的压力
After they've freed up that muscle,
你就不会看到重影什么的了
you'll stop seeing two of everything.
你该走了
You should go.
我听说主刀医生很不错
I'm told the surgeon's good.
我走的时候会去找他
I'll see him on my way out.
拜托
Please.
怎么了 大个子 还有家具要搬吗
What's up, big dog? You got more furniture to move?
暂时没了
Not yet.
铜饰做得怎么样了
How's the brass coming?
还在等我需要的东西
Still waiting on what I need.
要是开始的话 也就几周吧
Be a couple of weeks once I start.
咱们这儿来了个医者吗
Is there a healer amongst us?
我就说听到你的声音了
Ah. I thought I heard your voice.
天 你怎么了
Jesus. What happened to you?
小事故
Ah, minor mishap.
很高兴你把东西搬来了
I'm happy you brought your pieces in.
我已经找到几个可能有兴趣的人了
I already have some people who may be interested.
买♥♥家吗
Buyers?
大买♥♥家
Beautiful buyers.
你们完事了来找我好吧
Find me when you boys are done, hm?
我们得把家具记录存档
We'll have to document the furniture
你还得签一些文件
and get your signature on some papers.
当然 没问题
Uh, yeah, sure. Okay.
回见
Toodle-oo.
他那是怎么了
What happened to him?
几周前 一个小子把他放倒了
Kid took him off a few weeks ago.
那是摆设
That's setting.
什么小子
What... What kid?
当下最时髦的那种混小子
Flavor-of- the-fucking-month kid.
穿紧身衣 尖头靴的
Rubber shirt, pointed boots?
他想要钱 卡尔不干
He wanted money. Carl said no.
他就带了两个人来
Came back with two of his pals.
他们打了卡尔 还偷了些东西
They beat Carl up and stole some shit.
几把古董椅
A couple antique chairs,
还有前台那边高脚柜里的一些钱
some money that was in the highboy by the register.
我最生气的是
What pisses me off,
他们来的时候我没在
I wasn't here when they came around.
但我估计他们是故意挑的那个时候
But I guess that's how they planned it.
你得小心点那种破事
You got to watch it with that shit.
什么意思 什么破事
What do you mean? What... What shit?
按部就班 每天都是相同的时间和地点
Having a routine, same place, same time every day.
那就像在背上贴了个靶子啊
Like walking around with a fucking target on your back.
不过我都拿回来了 所以...
But I got it all back, so...
你是说被偷的那些东西吗
The stuff that was stolen?
还有些别的
That and then some.
什么意思 他们就乖乖还给你了吗
What, and they... they just gave it to you?
他们没打算跟你拼一拼
They didn't want to fight you for it?
那小子带的一个人用棒球棒试了试
One of the kid's pals did try his luck with a baseball bat.
不是明智的决定 你是这意思吧
Not a good idea, is what you're saying.
真该坚持打棒球的
Should have stuck to baseballs.
然后呢
Then what?
然后他就走了
Then he went away.
好吧
Yeah, well...
我还能想到几个混♥蛋♥
Well, I could think of a few more assholes
你也可以这么治治
you could give that treatment to.
是吗 比如谁
Yeah? Like who?
大半个城的人吧
Just... Just half the city.
LS是名46岁的男性 有个施虐的母亲
L.S. Is a 46-year-old male raised by an abusive mother.
他声称在孩童时代
He states that as a child
他学的一切似乎都是倒着顺序的
he seemed to learn everything backward.
他不仅会把单个单词倒着看
He read not only individual words backward,
而且整篇文章都是从后往前读
but entire pages.
当他被迫要从头开始读一本书时
When he was forced to read a book from the beginning,
他完全看不懂故事讲了什么
he has little sense of the story
除非让他从结尾再倒着读一遍
until he is able to read it again from the end.
他最大的兴趣是看精神疾病类的书
His great passions are reading about mental illness
学习各种障碍症
and learning disabilities
以及照顾他的73只外来鸟
and caring for his 73 exotic birds.
在我的评估期间
At the time of my evaluation,
弗兰科小姐经历了
Miss Franko was 19 months post
遭遇一起撞车事故后的第19个月
a head-on motor vehicle accident
她68岁的父亲在车祸中身首异处了
in which her 68-year-old father was decapitated.
亲爱的埃尔登 今天写信给你
"Dear Eldon, it is with great sadness
我非常悲痛
that I write to you today.
上周玛丽拉·弗兰科在对抗抑郁的战斗中输了
Last week, Mariella Franko lost her battle with depression
她结束了自己的生命
and took her own life.
在玛丽拉看来 出事那晚
It seemed to Mariella that she died
她已经跟她父亲一起死了
with her father that night on the road.
我跟布莱克斯通女士说了她得预约
I told Mrs. Blackstone she will have to make an appointment...
没关系 露西
It's okay, Lucy.
詹金斯夫妇还在等着呢
The Jenkinses have been waiting.
马上就好
Just one second.
-我还是走吧 -不 没关系
- I should go. - No, it's okay.
只是我现在没多少时间
It's just I don't have a lot of time right now is all.
但你如果可以等....
But if you'd like to wait, um...
要不 转角有家咖啡厅
Or there's a café on the corner.
我大概一小时后可以去找你
You know, I could join you in about an hour
我们可以聊聊
and we'd have some time to talk.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不知道
I don't know...
就半条街的距离 哥伦布咖啡
Half a block... Columbus.
真不好意思
I'm sorry, really.
没关系
It's okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你不知道她经历了什么
You don't know what she's been through.
是 但我感觉
No, but she strikes me
她很明白如何能得到自己想要的
as someone who knows how to get her way.
你真该看看她之前那副迷路小女孩的样子
You should have seen her little-girl-lost routine earlier.
她以前明明来过
I mean, she's been here before.
而且承受着严重的脑震荡
And sustained a pretty good concussion since.
你突然变狠心了
You got so tough all of a sudden.
您需要点什么
What can I get for you?
我要杯黑咖啡
I'll take a black coffee.
我都不确定你会不会还在
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表