剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
Yeah.
但这只是其中之一
But that's just one piece of it.
几乎在同一时间 还发生了一起谋杀案
There was a homicide in progress almost at the same time.
不远处的旅馆中有多人被害
Multiple victims at a motel not too far away.
我的天
My God.
是啊
Yeah.
并且有一名奥克兰警♥察♥卷入其中 当然
And an Oakland cop was involved, so, of course,
媒体就像是疯了一样
the media's been going crazy.
你还记得为什么会在那里吗
Do you remember why you were out there?
我是...
I was, uh...
我只是去散步
I was just walking.
你知道 我想让头脑清醒下
You know, I wanted to clear my head.
最近跟女儿出了不少问题 还有...
Been having a lot of trouble with our daughter, and --
当然 我懂
Sure. I get that.
雷蒙德·布莱克斯通这名字有什么意义吗
Name Raymond Blackstone mean anything?
对我来说吗 没有 我想没有
To me? No, I -- I don't think so.
没有
No.
怎么 难道他...
Why, is he --
他就是我刚提到的警♥察♥
The cop I just mentioned.
他是受害者 受害者之一
He was the victim -- one of the victims.
一名目击证人证实他之前在岩屋附近
A witness placed him near the Cliff House earlier.
你摔下去的时候记得见过任何人吗
You recall seeing anyone nearby before you fell?
我没有...
No, I haven't --
我不记得了
I don't remember.
你说...
You said...
你说有多位受害者
You said multiple victims?
是啊 真的很惨烈
Yeah. It's a real shit show.
我要带走你的衣服 可以吗
Uh, I'm gonna take your clothes, if that's okay.
什么
What?
我想要检查一下 看看你是不是
I want to look them over, to see if maybe
和布莱克斯通有所接触 或是...
you and Blackstone came into contact or...
都是同一个罪犯的受害者
maybe were victims of the same perp, even.
也许是一根救命稻草 也许不是
Grasping at straws maybe, or maybe not.
也许你会记起来
Maybe you'll remember.
也可能我们不需要你就能搞明白
Or maybe we'll figure it all out without you.
你还好吗 埃尔登
You okay there, Eldon?
你知道吗 金利 我询问过成千上万个病人
You know, Ginley, I have questioned a million patients...
却从来不知道
without ever really knowing what it's like to have
自己身上发生了
a period of time in which something
无法解释原因的意外是什么感觉
life-changing happened that can't be accounted for.
感觉像对世界的感知中有很不好的东西
Like there's something terrible to one's sense of the world.
那是一定的
I'm sure it does.
所有那些失调症 那些精神病
All those disorders, all those pathologies --
我无法想象我成为了其中一员
I can imagine that that is the thing I've become.
某种移♥动♥储藏室
Some sort of walking repositories
收录着所有我对付过的精神疾病
of all the mental illness I've ever dealt with.
如果你是这么幻想的 快停下
If that's what you're imagining, cut it out.
我有东西要给你
I brought you something.
警♥察♥要你的衣服时 我把这个藏起来了
When the police asked for your clothes, I tucked this away.
急救人员说你摔下去的时候拿着这个
EMTs said you had it on you when you fell.
我猜也许是你想留着的东西
Thought it might be something you'd like to keep track of.
还有这个
And, uh, also this.
我为了省电把它关上了
I turned it off to save the battery.
还有 不管这是什么
And... whatever this is.
我不知道是怎么回事
I don't know what the hell's going on.
我只是 总是认为你是好人之一
I've just...always thought of you as one of the good ones.
这年头好人少了
One of the few.
所以
So...
我会后悔吗
Am I gonna be sorry?
我希望不会
I hope not.
我也是
Me, too.
杰克琳·布莱克斯通
您所拨♥打♥的用户已关机
You have reached a number that has been disconnected.
艾伦古董店
这里是艾伦古董店
You've reached Allan's Antiques.
目前没人能接听您的电...
No one here is available to take your ca--
你的家人来接你了
Your family's here for you.
你又不是不知道医院的规矩
Like you don't know hospital policy.
坐轮椅上
Get in the chair.
行 城市林肯可以
Yeah, a town car is fine.
邮政街6600号♥
6600 Post Street.
要多久
How long?
很好
That's great.
跟司机说我会从前门出去
Uh, just tell the driver I'll be out front.
我去了医院 他们说你出院了
I got to the hospital, they said you'd been discharged.
是啊
Yeah, yeah.
今早
This morning.
你刚错过了克里斯蒂娜和妮可
You just missed Christina and Nicole.
发生了什么 埃尔登
What the hell, Eldon?
我 我是去散步的
I, uh -- I was out for a walk.
这事每家媒体都有报道
It's on every newscast.
看起来不只我们不喜欢他
I guess we weren't the only ones who didn't like him.
但依然
But still.
这游戏很危险 对好警♥察♥来说也是
Uh, it's a dangerous game -- even for the good cops.
但你就在那里
But you were out there.
你就在那里 上帝啊
You were right there, for Christ's sake.
-你说了什么吗 -对谁说
- Have you said anything? - To whom?
他们在呼吁人们站出来
They're asking for people to come forward.
他们在呼吁有线索的人站出来
They are asking for people with information to come forward.
不管怎样 他们已经来过了
Anyway, they have already showed up.
然后呢
And?
没有然后
And nothing.
我去散步 苏珊娜 然后摔下去了
I went for a walk, Suzanne, and I fell.
那她呢
What about her?
我不知道 我还没听到她的消息
I don't know. I haven't heard from her.
他们还没放出其他受害者的名字
They haven't released the names of the other victims.
她可能在里边 她可能死了
She could have been there. She could be dead.
我是说 对你撒谎有什么意义
I mean, what's the point of lying to you?
我没法不去想这事
I -- I can't... get it out of my mind,
找到她 找出她身上发生了什么事
finding her, finding out what happened to her.
我都不知道要从何处下手
I don't even know how I'd start.
你怎么跟警♥察♥解释
How you would explain it to the police.
警♥察♥们估计也在找她
The police, who are probably looking for her themselves,
如果她没死的话
if she's not dead.
你知道 她丈夫刚在海滩被杀了
You know, since her husband just got murdered out by the beach.
而你又认识她
And the fact that you knew her
估计这信息你没给他们吧
probably isn't information you gave them, is it?
我是来看你怎么样的
I came here to see how you were.
现在已经看过了
And now I have.
你还活着
And you're alive.
如果你情况好转 告诉我
If you ever get better, you let me know.
没事的 我没被跟踪
It's all right. I wasn't followed.
就像拉撒路死而复生一样
Ah! Like Lazarus raised from the dead.
抱歉没有勇敢地去医院探望你
Sorry not to have braved the confines of the hospital.
看起来是个聪明的决定 毕竟发生了那些
Seemed the wisest decision, considering.
你得告诉我当时发生了什么 现在就说
You have to tell me what happened back there...now.
你记得什么 医生
What do you remember, Doc?
我记得布莱克斯通在我前面
I remember Blackstone in front of me.
我记得奔驰在我后边
I remember the Mercedes behind me.
然后 就没了
And then...nothing.
不是吧 这可太疯狂了
No shit. That's pretty crazy.
有人死了 他死了
People are dead. He's dead.
她呢 是我杀了他吗
Is she? Did I kill him?
你们是我唯一能谈这事的人
You're the only ones I can talk to about this.
你们得立刻告诉我你们知道什么
You got to tell me what you know now!
一切都会揭晓 但现在 你需要休息
You'll get all of it, but right now, you need to relax.
毕竟不久前 你才从悬崖摔下去
I mean, it wasn't long ago, you fell of a fucking cliff.
首先 老板救了你的命
For starters, Boss saved your ass.
是你 事故中的那个老人
It was you? The old man in the accident?
是谁说的老
Who said old?
是你说的 不是我
That's your word, not mine.
但没错 我做了我那一小部分
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表