剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
「钱斯医生」前情提要
Previously on "Chance"...
停 打住
Stop it, stop it.
-刚才是杰姬吗 -我觉得是她
- Was it Jackie? - Yes, I believe it was.
我之前帮他们免费处理了一些案子
We were doing some cases for them pro bono.
你觉得那能让你找到人说雷蒙德的事吗
You think that will give you someone to talk to about Raymond?
他并非无所不能 他也有局限
He's not omnipotent. There are limits.
除非他死 他不死就得我死
Not until he's dead. Him or me.
你那个条子的事怎么样了 布莱克斯通
How's it coming with your cop buddy, Blackstone?
你都想不到 我在工作中会听到多少巧合
You'd be amazed at how many coincidences I hear about.
我已经快到不相信巧合这种事的程度了
I'm getting to the point where I don't even believe in such things.
我们再有这种巧合 账就该算在你头上了
Next time we coincide like this, that's on you.
他威胁了我
He threatened me.
有很多办法可以处理这种人
There's ways of handling a guy like that,
因为现在他是主动者
because right now he's the feeder.
你得反击他
You need to turn the tables on him.
我们愿意考虑妮可
We are willing to consider Nicole's
继续留在海文伍德的可能性
continuing at Havenwood under strict probation.
我们没必要继续讨论任何事了
It won't be necessary for us to discuss anything further.
-你这是干什么 -做主动者
- What are you doing? - Being the feeder.
你是对的 这破事越来越严重了
You were right. Shit has hit the fan.
我女儿被袭击了
My daughter was attacked.
街上的一个陌生人打了她的脸
Some stranger hit her in the face.
是布莱克斯通 D 我知道是他
This is Blackstone, D. I know it.
这人想毁了我
This guy is out to crush me.
他是想让你知道他可以毁了你
He's out to show you he can crush you.
这不是游戏
This is not a game.
问题不是「这是游戏吗」
Question is not, is it a game?
而是「游戏规则谁来定」
Question is, who sets the rules?
钱斯医生
第一季 第四集
额颞叶痴呆是一种大脑退化疾病
Frontotemporal dementia is a degenerative brain disorder
会影响额叶的
that affects the nerves and blood vessels
神经和血管
of the frontal lobe.
患有此病的人
Someone with this condition
他们的行为会发生巨大改变
will experience dramatic changes in their behavior --
在社交中出现不得体的行为
socially inappropriate actions.
常见的有性♥欲♥亢奋
Hypersexuality is common.
宝贝儿 放弃了吗
Babe, tapping out?
我知道你想吃这个
I know you want in on these.
还有对他人的痛苦或受难漠不关心
Also, emotional indifference to others' pain or suffering.
你是说即使他挚爱的妻子溺水
As in not reacting to the possibility
他也可能无动于衷
of his beloved wife drowning?
是的
Yes.
那么额颞叶痴呆要如何被诊断呢
And how is FT diagnosed?
库希尔医生的脑部扫描显示其前额叶皮质中
Dr. Kushel's SPECT scans revealed abnormal dark regions
存在异常阴影区
in his prefrontal cortex,
表明在控制羞耻感
indicating deterioration in areas
或同情感以及冲动的区域
associated with feelings of shame or empathy,
出现了退化
also impulse control.
我们有来自朋友和家人的证词
We've heard testimony from friends and family
说库希尔医生本来是个敏感
who described Dr. Kushel as a sensitive,
自♥制♥的内科医生 直到他
self-controlled physician before he was, um...
-该死 陪审团回来了 -没事
- Shit. My jury's back. - It's all right.
-不好意思 -没事 你去吧
- Sorry. - No, no. Go, go.
顺便说下 克洛克纳法官刚处理完的她的备审案件
Judge Klockner just cleared her docket, FYI.
这次肯定轮得到我们了
We're definitely gonna be up this time.
不过我认为我们形势不错
But I think we're in good shape.
你感觉准备好了吗
Do you feel ready?
随时就绪
As I'll ever be.
好的
Okay.
进来吗
Getting in?
忘了点东西
Forgot something.
不好意思
Sorry.
听着 关于布莱克斯通
Listen, about Blackstone.
-我们的调查 -嗯
- Our investigation. - Yep.
能把柜子顶层的木胶拿给我吗
Can you hand me that wood glue on the top shelf?
我 我有点没懂
I...I guess I don't understand.
已经 已经两天了
It's been -- it's been two days now.
你想的话可以马上开始
Start right now if you want.
我想说的是我以为我们已经开始了
Well, what I'm saying is I thought we had started.
我们在干什么 等布莱克斯通
I mean, what are we doing? We're waiting for Blackstone
对我们再度发起攻击吗
to make some other move on us?
他已经向你展示了他的能力
He's already shown you what he can do.
在看到你的反应前他不会再有其他动作了
He's not gonna do anything else till he sees what you do.
我的反应就是给了你钱
Well, what I did was give you money.
除非你这是想要谋取更多钱
Unless this is you angling for more.
你目的不变
Not unless you've changed your mind
我的佣金就不变
about what you want.
五千帮你弄到他的电脑
5 gets you his computer.
一万帮你揍他一顿 两万让他人间蒸发
10 gets him a beating, 20 makes him go away.
不不不 那不是 我
No, no, no, that's not -- I --
我只想要一些能交给地检的东西
All I want is something that I can give the D.A.
你确实得给他们点东西
You need to give them something.
不然到时你空口无凭
Otherwise, it's your word against Blackstone's.
你可不想这样 钱没问题
You don't want that. All good with the money.
就是缺交通工具
Just a little short on wheels.
你 你没车吗
You -- you don't have a car?
没驾照 上次服役回来后
License. When I came back from my last tour,
我一直没更新
I just never renewed it.
当时看来是最好的选择
It seemed best.
所以你不能开车
So, you can't drive.
我以前到处开
Oh, I used to drive all over the fucking place.
只是不太顺利 有问题
It just didn't go so well. There were issues.
我们去找这混♥蛋♥吧
Let's go find this fucker.
什么 现在吗
What? Right now?
好吧
Okay, uh...
我的车停在小巷里
My car is parked in the alley.
你说布莱克斯通撬了你的车
You said Blackstone broke into your car.
这意味着他知道你的车什么样
That means he knows what it looks like.
我们得解决这问题 去租辆车吧
We'll have to fix that. Let's go rent something.
你的黄油一定要是有盐的
Your butter has to be salted,
一定要是正宗黄油
and it has to be real butter.
奶酪选大众喜欢的就行
Cheese can be whatever kind of cheese people like.
我偏好美式奶酪
I prefer good American cheese.
然后在平底锅里倒点橄榄油 再放入黄油
Then you put some olive oil in a pan, and then your butter.
橄榄油可以防止黄油烧得太快
The oil keeps the butter from burning too quickly.
把面包和奶酪放一起
Put your bread and cheese together,
奶酪中间加盐和胡椒
salt and pepper between the cheese.
摊到平底锅的热油上
Then throw it in the pan on top of the hot oil.
这一步关键是掌控温度
Now, the key here is temperature control.
要使面包变脆同时奶酪不化
You want to crisp the bread without melting out the cheese.
然后拿下来
Now you take it off.
用纸巾擦掉多余的油
Use a paper towel to wipe up the excess oil
另一面重复操作一遍
and do the same thing on the other side.
就会变得又脆又软
It will be crispy but fluffy.
完美的烤奶酪三明治
The perfect grilled cheese sandwich.
-说完了吗 -怎么了 天还大亮着呢
-Are we done here? -Why? It's still light out.
只是觉得在外面坐着很奇怪
I don't know. It just feels weird sitting outside.
我感觉被打败了
I feel overmatched.
你眼前是一团迷雾 老兄
You're looking at the smoke, brother.
权力的光环
The trappings of power.
布莱克斯通依赖于此
Blackstone rests on that.
我们把这叫做领域特性
We call it domain specificity.
他在特定的领域内很强势
Within a certain domain, he's powerful.
你把自己置身于他的领域的瞄准线中
Put yourself in his crosshairs in his domain,
他就可以使用他的权力
he can use that power.
在我看来
To my point.
我觉得我就在瞄准线中
I'm feeling like I'm in the crosshairs.
我觉得我比自己想的更像是猎物
I'm feeling a little more rabbit-like than I would prefer.
关于黑警有个重点
Here's the thing about a dirty cop.
他已经跨出了自己的领域
He's already stepping outside his domain.
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表