剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
But, yes, I did my little part.
海洋公园旅馆
我们停车等到他们出来
We parked and waited until we saw them come out.
布莱克斯通和两个暴徒
Blackstone and two thugs --
我们从旅馆尾随他们到了海滩
We trailed them from the motel to the beach.
靠边
Pull over.
好了
All right.
你再往前开点然后停车 好吧
You park further down, okay?
大高速附近
Somewhere by the Great Highway
能看到医生和警♥察♥的地方
where you can get eyes on the doc and the cop.
我要紧盯奔驰车上的人
I'm gonna stick with the guys in the Mercedes.
如果钱斯医生到了该去的地方
If Doc Chance gets to where he's supposed to be,
他们会突袭他 换我就会那么做
they're gonna try rolling up on his six -- That's what I'd do.
所以你和医生对付那三个人
That's you and the doc against those three.
他们持有枪♥械♥ 而且十分危险
They're armed and dangerous.
保持手♥机♥开机 无线电连线
Keep your cell open, radio contact.
本来是个完美的计划 医生
It was about to be perfect, Doc...
结果你完全变得像没头苍蝇似的
at which point, you went full-on headless chicken.
搞什么 医生
What the fuck, Doc?
你开始跟我说必须中止行动
You started telling me we had to abort,
说你要去海角
said you were going to Land's End,
但你根本没那么做 你下了阶梯
but then you don't even do that. You went down those stairs.
嗯 那时我看到了奔驰车上的人
Yeah, that's when I saw those guys in the Mercedes.
我去那里就是这个目的啊
That's why I was there to begin with.
我还想着过去挡住你
I-I thought about trying to head you off at the pass,
但你没出现
but then you never showed.
你也不接电♥话♥
You weren't answering your fucking phone, either.
-我吓坏了 D -确实
- I was scared, D. - No shit.
我看到你了 在人行道中间
I look, there you are, middle of the fucking sidewalk,
路灯下清清楚楚看到你沿原路返回
under the lights, in plain sight going back the way you came.
瞎子都看得出来你要去哪儿
A blind man could see where that was headed.
我们需要空袭 老兄
We need an air strike, brother --
就他妈现在
right fucking now.
卡尔就这点可爱
Thing you got to love about Carl --
你叫他撞自己的车 他会照办
You ask him to crash his car, he just does it --
不多问一句 没半点犹豫
no questions, no hesitation.
承认吧 这家伙有种
Let's face it -- The guy's got balls.
冲撞中我什么都跟丢了
I lost track of everything in the collision.
既找不到你 也看不到他
Hadn't seen you or him.
但看到墙破裂的那个地方
But seeing the place where the wall was broken,
我有个预感
I just had a feeling.
撞车吸引了所有人的注意
The crash got everybody's attention,
于是我能在大庭广众之下离开
let me get out in the open.
那时我看到布莱克斯通的车开走了
That's when I saw Blackstone's car go.
你不在我的视线中 医生
You weren't in my line of sight, Doc.
天很暗 但我看到他离开
It was dark, but I saw him leaving.
我想着他把你杀了或劫走了
I figured he'd killed you or grabbed you.
不管是哪种情况 我都知道他要去哪儿
Either way, I knew where he was going.
凭着你跟我说的他俩的事
Everything you told me about him and her,
我知道他不是独自离开的
I knew he wasn't leaving alone.
刀子携着布料捅入伤口
Blade carries cloth into the wound,
有助于止血
helps staunch the flow.
同时 如果抓住刀子在合适的地方
Along with that, you hold the blade in place
再插两下 体内就没有足够的压力
for a two-count, there won't be enough pressure
来促动血流了
left in the system to drive the blood.
你说什么呢
What are you saying?
恭喜
Congratulations.
但如果...如果主动脉弓被刺破了
But if the -- if the aortic arch was pierced,
他体内就没有足够的压力了
there wasn't enough pressure left in his system --
我没说你做得很完美
I didn't say you were perfect.
你没捅破主动脉弓
You missed the aortic arch.
小刀刺进了他的心脏
Knife went into his heart.
所以他心脏每次试图跳动
That's why I could see the blade moving
我都能看到刀子摇晃
every time his heart tried to pump.
-心包填塞 -嗯
- Cardiac tamponade. - Yeah.
心脏绕着刀子结节
Heart knots up around the blade.
心包内全是血液
Pericardium fills with blood.
刀子所处位置和伤口的严重程度
The exact placement of the blade and severity of the wound
都能决定心包被血液灌满
will determine exactly how long it takes
心脏被填塞窒息
for the pericardium to completely fill,
所耗的时长
choke off the heart.
但在那之前 仍然有救
But until then, it's still treatable.
差不多一直是致命的 医生
Pretty much fatal pretty much all the time, Doc,
不管治不治
treated or not.
搞什么...你在那里
Wha -- uh... You were there.
你本可以叫人
You could have called someone
而不是扯刀子加速流血
instead of pulling the blade and accelerating the bleed.
叫谁 说什么
Called who, said what?
那是他的选择 医生 布莱克斯通的
It was his choice, Doc -- Blackstone's.
他早知道 他自找的
He knew it, he made it.
他本可以离开去求助
He could have gone and tried to get himself help.
但他却回去找她
But he went back to her instead.
那么 她在哪儿
Well, where is she?
我不知道她在哪儿 她走了
I don't know where she is. She's gone.
你说她走了是指...
When you say gone...
我是说我不知道
I say I don't know.
他死了 我解开了她的手铐 就这样
He was dead, I unlocked her cuffs, and that's it.
现在她在哪儿都有可能
She could be anywhere now.
重点是
The important thing is
你想解救的女士现在已经自♥由♥了
the lady you wanted free is free,
医生 是你做的
Doc, and you did it.
这一切都是你做的 感觉如何
You did all of it. How does it feel?
嗯 但我没有 我没有
Yeah, but I didn't. I didn't.
不是我 是你 是你抽出了刀子
It wasn't me, it was you pulling out the blade.
你插♥进♥去的刀
That you put in.
她自♥由♥了 你杀了他
She's free, and you killed him.
感觉如何
How does it feel?
我不知道
I don't know.
换你会感觉如何 D
How would you feel, D...
如果有人跟你说 你做了那种事
if someone told you you'd done something like that,
而你完全不记得了
you can't remember it?
就好像
It's like...
就好像在自己家里迷路了
It's like being lost in my own home.
很可怕
It's terrifying.
那现在怎么做
So, what happens now?
别见外 当自己家一样
Try not to be a stranger.
再见 医生
See you, Doc.
那么 主要的问题
So, general concerns.
罗宾·马克斯 心理学博士
她所享友谊的本质和类型
The nature and type of friendships she has,
她对榜样的选择 情爱上的偏好
her choice in role models, love interests.
那个系只有一个 但没错
Only one in that department, but yeah.
还有她的从属行为
And her affiliated behavior,
参与风险行为的意愿
her willingness to engage in risk-taking behavior.
这些在青少年群体中并不罕见
Not unheard of among teenagers.
当然
No, of course.
额叶发育十分美妙
Frontal lobe development is a beautiful thing --
如果会发育的话
when and if.
我在执业时用过耶鲁-布朗
Uh, the Yale-Brown Obsessional Scale is something
强迫行为量表
I've used in my own practice.
如果我没搞错 这量表也有青少年版
If I am not mistaken, there's an adolescent version, as well.
没错
Yes, there is.
我们可以研究一下
And we can look into that.
我还想说
I will also say that...
她从来不是草率处事的类型
she's never been one to take things lightly.
一旦她对什么事有了兴趣 就会变得
You know, she gets interested in something, she's...
如热寻导弹般 一头扑进去
a heat-seeking missile -- all-in.
这大概是强迫症的积极面吧
It's the upside to obsession, I suppose.
也并不全是悲催阴郁
It's not all doom and gloom.
也有可能带来光明
And there is also a potential for illumination,
但必须找到其中的平衡点
but that balance has to be found.
而那就是你觉得她可能缺少的
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表