剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
And that's what you think she may be losing --
这种平衡点
the balance.
我个人...
I, myself, am...
我也并非没有强迫症倾向
I am not without certain obsessive proclivities.
你觉得妮可的症状可能有遗传因素
You think there may be a genetic component in Nicole.
是的
Yeah, I do.
马克斯医生在等你
Dr. Marks is ready for you.
你在里面那么久
You were in there forever.
如果你已经告诉她所有事
If you already told her everything,
我还进去干什么
then why do I have to go in there?
你会喜欢她的 进去吧
You'll like her. Go on.
我等着你出来
I'll be here when you get out.
医生
Hey, Doc.
有闲情喝咖啡啊
That's a cute cup of coffee you got there.
天啊 海因斯警探 你还好吧
My God, Detective Hynes. You're all right.
我以为布莱克斯通找你麻烦了
I thought Blackstone might have gotten to you somehow.
这个嘛
Yeah, well...
他倒想
he would have.
他尝试过了
He tried.
自从上次我见你后
You know, I started to look into him
我就开始调查他
right after I saw you last.
和奥克兰的某人谈了谈
Spoke to a guy in Oakland Vice
我以为是个好人
who I thought was good people.
当晚我回家时
The night I did that, when I got home,
-有几个人在我家里 -谁
- there was a couple guys in my house. - Who?
我他妈的不知道
I don't fucking know.
他们看到我之前我就走了
I took off before they saw me.
现在他死了 布莱克斯通
So now he's gone -- Blackstone.
我不是要说死人坏话什么的
I mean, I don't mean to speak ill of the dead
但这可不是我听到最坏的消息
or whatever, but it's not the worst news I ever got.
对你来说也是
You, either, I bet.
虽然你不算听说了这消息
Although, you didn't actually get the news.
因为你就在现场
I mean, 'cause you were there, on the scene.
多巧啊
What are the odds?
那个妻子怎么样
So, how is the wife taking all this?
她开心吗
She happy or what?
我不知道她在哪
I don't know where she is.
真可惜
Oh. Oh, that's a shame.
我以为你会知道 你们那么亲密
I was thinking you would, you two being so close --
医生病人什么的
doctor-patient and whatnot.
这么说吧 等过一段时间我再问你
How's this sound -- I'll check back in with you
看你知不知道
after a while and see if you know then.
因为你俩之一杀了他
Because one of you killed him.
警探
Detective --
你在想这是怎么回事 是吧
Now you're wondering what this is, right?
但是我也不知道
But I don't know what it is, either.
我还没决定
I haven't decided yet.
看看你
Look at you.
看我
Look at me?
我以为我再也见不到你了
I thought I was never gonna see you again.
本来是见不到了
You wouldn't have.
几乎就再也见不了了
You almost didn't.
之后怎么了
What about since then?
好几星期了 你去哪了
It's been weeks. Where did you --
我不知道你有没有逃走 有没有离开这里
I didn't know if you ran, if you left town.
我不能走
Well, I couldn't.
还不行
Not yet.
你女儿怎么样了
How's your daughter?
她还好
S-She's fine.
她很平安 多亏了你
She's safe thanks to you.
她也是因为我才陷入危险的
Well, she was in danger thanks to me.
也是因为我
Me, too.
你女儿呢
What about yours?
她现在在哪
Where is she now?
以前你告诉过我
Once you told me...
你想让我感到完整
you wanted me to feel whole.
更甚于你想和我在一起
That you wanted that more than you wanted to be with me.
我当时无法想象你是什么意思
I couldn't imagine what you meant
或者如果真能如此我会是什么样子
or who I would be if that happened.
也许永远不会
And maybe it never will.
有些事
Something is.
有些事正在发生
Something is happening now.
我以为不记得的事情
Things I thought I lost.
我不知道我还记得的事情 我在想起来
Things I didn't know I knew, they're coming back.
我并不想这样 但就是想起来了
And I don't want them, but they're here.
而且
And...
你值得知道
you deserve to know them.
你理应知道
You deserve to know...
你对我的看法是正确的
that you were right about me.
关于我的过去你是对的
You were right about my past,
关于我的童年 关于杰姬
about my childhood, about Jackie.
你最好坐下来
You might want to sit.
谢谢 科恩医生
Thank you, Dr. Cohen.
请叫我米拉
Myra, please.
我先来说一下我的看法
I'm gonna start with some thoughts I have.
如果我有什么说错了 告诉我好吗
And if I'm wrong about any of them, you stop me, all right?
你创造出来的避难所让你得以继续生活
This refuge you've created has kept you going,
但同时也把你困在了过去
but it's also trapped you in the past.
让你假装成一个
It lets you pretend you are a person
什么都没发生的人
to whom nothing has happened.
但这样你将永远无法向前
But it will never let you move forward.
所以有件事你一定要意识到
So, there's one thing you must recognize --
如果没别的地方 那就在这间办公室
here in this office, if nowhere else --
你得和我一起分享 你的失去是真实的
that you will have to share with me that you're loss is real.
你能做到吗 杰克琳
Can you do that, Jaclyn?
趁我还没忘
Oh, before I forget,
有个之前的预约空出来了
there's an earlier appointment freeing up.
是吗
Oh, really?
对 如果你还有兴趣 周一11点吧
Yes, if you're still interested, Mondays at 11:00.
我不知道 我比较喜欢做你最后接待的病人
I don't know. I sort of like being your last patient.
不用担心我们超时的时候会有人在等
Not worrying if someone's left waiting while we go over.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
今天我接待了别的病人
I saw my other patients at practice today.
我忘了这里乱糟糟的还没收拾
I had forgot I had left this in such a mess.
你感觉还好吗
Are you feeling all right?
我只是
I -- I just...
这个气味
that smell.
我不
Well, I don't...
或许是这个吗
Oh, is it this, maybe?
我朋友从她花♥园♥里给我摘了些花
My friend dried me some flowers from her garden.
我只是不知道我能不能...
I just -- I don't know if I can...
我拿出去 好吧
I'll take it outside, all right?
然后我会打开窗户
And then I'll open a window.
是那个气味作祟
It's that scent.
同时她给你施压 要你...
At the same time, she's pressing you to...
说出你的往事
share your loss.
我小时候窗外
Outside my window when I was little,
有一棵在开花的树
there was a flowering tree.
丁香树 野生紫丁香
Ceanothus -- wild lilac.
我当时还不知道名字
I didn't know the name then.
只知道即使窗户锁着
I just knew that you could smell it
也能闻得到
even through a locked window.
我知道你挣扎了这么久
I know that to survive this long,
你必须隐藏自己
you've had to keep yourself private.
而尽可能地让我进入你的内心
And by letting me in, even as far as you have,
会让你觉得又一次被侵犯了
can make you feel violated all over again.
我知道在你上学之前
I know that even before you went to school,
你就见识了暴♥力♥和残忍♥
you were taught about violence and cruelty.
本应爱你 关心你
That the people who were supposed to love,
保护你的人
care for, and protect you
却十分过分地伤害了你
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表