剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
That's why he had you on animal tranquilizers
他给你打了动物镇静剂对吧
when we first met, hmm?
我崴了脚
I busted my ankle.
疼得要命
It hurt like a bastard.
标签上还写着
The label even read,
「不适用于人体」
"Not for human consumption."
听着 如果我们到之前我就晕倒了
Listen, if I go under before we get there,
你继续往前开 明白吗
you just keep driving, okay?
有一个小时的路程
It's an hour away.
孩子 你把自己弄成了一座堡垒
You've made yourself into a fort, son,
坚不可摧而致命 我理解
impenetrable, lethal, and I understand that.
但能把你打倒的人
But the one person left who can bring you down
就在那里 跟你一起在堡垒的城墙里
is right there, inside those walls with you.
我并不享受暴♥力♥
I take no pleasure in violence.
话是这么说
Now, that said,
如果你打算用一种残忍♥的方法
were you to plot a singularly brutal way
杀死你父亲的话
to bring about the demise of your father,
我会帮你的
I'd be there to help you.
对我而言都是顺手
It'd all be blood under the bridge to me.
我知道 兄弟
I know, brother.
现在 送我回家吧
Now, get me home.
给你
There you go.
谢谢
Thanks.
下一位
Next person in line.
你最好还是别知道我去哪
It's better if you don't know where.
你可能是对的
You're probably right.
我会联♥系♥你的
I'll be in touch.
安全的时候
When it's safe.
巴士几点开
What time does your bus leave?
还有20分钟
20 minutes.
陪我一会
Stay with me?
当然
Of course.
下一位
Next, please.
她什么
She what?
然后呢
Then what happens?
她或许只是关机了
She's probably just got it turned off.
对 放心
Yeah. Sit tight.
我会的
I will.
我女儿
My daughter.
我为了安全让她们离开了
I sent them out of town to be safe.
我不能告诉她们必须要离开的理由
I couldn't tell them why they had to go
妮可生气了
and Nicole got angry.
她离开了她们住的房♥子
She left the house they're staying in.
她不接电♥话♥
She won't answer her phone.
天啊
Christ!
去吧
Go.
没事的 我想让你去
It's okay. I want you to.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
别
Don't be.
是我很抱歉
I am.
对于一切
For everything.
如果换个时代 这个世界
I know, in another age, the world,
他们会把我当成女巫烧死的
they would've burned me for a witch.
去吧 跟你的警♥察♥朋友谈谈
Go. Talk to your cop friend,
告诉他一切
tell him everything.
找到你女儿
Find your daughter.
让你的生活重新完整起来
Make your life whole again,
做你原本就是的好人
like the good person you are.
你也是好人 杰克琳
You're a good person, too, Jaclyn.
你在黑暗中坚持着
You're soldiering on in the dark.
记住这点
Remember that.
我要见海因斯警探
Hi. I need to see Detective Hynes.
他有空吗
Is he available?
菲蒙警局
这边有人找海因斯
Got a guy out here for Hynes.
好
Okay.
警探马上就来
Detective will be out in a minute.
在那边等着吧
Wait over there.
有什么要帮忙的 先生
What can I do for you, sir?
我找海因斯警探 凯文
I was looking for Detective Hynes, Kevin.
他不在
He's not around,
但我或许能帮上忙
but I can probably help,
如果你告诉我是什么事
if you tell me what it's about.
好吧
Okay.
你知道他可能什么时候在吗
Do you happen to know when he might be here?
打他电♥话♥都直接接入语♥音♥信箱
'Cause hi-his cell k-keeps going to voicemail.
你介意我问问吗
Do you mind me asking,
你上次跟他说话是什么时候
when'd you last talk to him?
几天前 怎么了
A couple of days ago. Why?
他今天没来上班
He didn't come in for a shift today.
也没打电♥话♥来
Didn't call, either.
奥利
Ollie.
卢找你
Lou wants you.
等我一下 好吗
Give me one minute, okay?
D: 我在医院 来接我
没错
Yeah.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我吗 不想怎样
Me? Nothing.
但有人想跟你谈谈
But someone else wants to talk to you.
请坐
Have a seat.
-有妮可的消息吗
-没有
达瑞斯离开了医院
Darius left the hospital.
他很擅长 你肯定是知道的
He's good at that, as I'm sure you know.
我还知道你不是他的医生
I also know that you're not his doctor,
但你是名医生 所以你应该知道
but you are a doctor, so I'm sure you're aware
对他健康的危害 以及对他人的危害
of the danger to his health, and to others.
你想要喝一杯吗
Would you like a drink?
看起来你需要喝一杯
Look like you could use one.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
请
Please.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我还能要什么
What else would I want?
你的帮助
Your help.
我不知道他在哪儿
I don't know where he is.
我希望得到对他的监护权
I want to gain conservatorship of him.
如果有你这样备受尊敬的
The recommendation from an esteemed
神经精神病学家的推荐
neuropsychiatrist, such as yourself,
就算不是万无一失 也是十拿九稳了
could clear that path considerably, if not completely.
先生
Sir.
D是成年人
D is an adult.
他主动选择了离开自己的血亲
He's chosen to separate from his family of origin.
达瑞斯的判断不可信
Darius's judgment cannot be trusted.
你对他判断的认识十分主观
Your judgment of his judgment is subjective.
他有权那么做
He has rights.
他有精神障碍
He's mentally disabled.
我身为父亲担有责任 你身为医生也有
I have a responsibility here, and so do you.
我不是他的医生
I'm not his doctor.
记得吗 我只是他的朋友
Remember? I'm just his friend.
我觉得你们的友谊 很有意思
Which I find interesting, your friendship.
再想想他为了这段友谊
And the question as to what he might've done
可能做了什么
to earn that "Friendship."
他曾目击母亲和兄长的死亡
He witnessed the death of his mother and his brother.
他遭受了创伤性脑损伤
He sustained a traumatic brain injury.
他算是被父亲抛弃了
He was essentially deserted
然后不断遭强♥奸♥ 那时他还只是个孩子
and then repeatedly raped as a child,
他的求助都被无视了
his pleas for help, ignored.
这些都不是他做的 而是别人对他做的
None of this done by him, all of it done to him.
好吧
Okay.
那就帮帮他 医生
Then help him, Doctor.
帮帮你的朋友
Help your friend.
然后我会帮你
And then, I'll help you.
开个价吧
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表