剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
可以
Okay.
妮可
Nikki?
你去洛克里奇了吗
You went out to Rockridge?
对 我有点事
Yeah, I had a thing.
代理人给你打电♥话♥了吗
The broker call you?
也许吧 我还没看
Uh, well, maybe. I haven't checked.
有四家想优先购买♥♥ 都比我们开的价要高
We have like four preemptive offers, all above asking.
-太好了 -是啊
- Great. - Yeah, it is.
当然这还不能完全解决上学的事
I mean, it doesn't solve the whole school problem.
我们错过了所有助学金的截止日期
You know, we've missed all the deadlines for financial aid,
说真的 现在这情况
and, really, at this point,
我觉得她除了南滨海没别的选择了
I don't even think she has any options beyond Marina South.
我真不是来吵架的
I...really didn't come here to fight.
也对
Yeah.
不然看起来像什么话啊
What would that even look like?
爸
Hey, Dad.
出什么事了吗
Anything wrong?
有时候我只是想看看你的小脸
Sometimes I just like to see your face.
有时候
Sometimes.
我今天去了奥克兰
I was in Oakland today.
又带了些你讨厌的那种
I came home with some more of that coffee that you hate
明明很有咖啡味的咖啡
for actually tasting like coffee.
也许我们可以...
So, maybe we could...
我得睡觉了
I need to go to bed.
明早要做速度跑
I have to do a tempo run tomorrow morning.
在公园里吗
In the park?
就你自己吗
By yourself?
肖恩也要做她的任务
Well, Shawn has to do hers, too.
而且 尼尔也可能会跟我们碰头
And actually, Neil might meet us, maybe.
只是一起跑一段
Just for part of it.
有时候他早上会跑步去健身房♥
Sometimes he runs to the gym in the morning,
是同一个方向...
and it's in the same direction...
好吧 我只想确保
Okay, I just wanted to make sure
你不是一个人去
that, you know, you're not alone.
他现在在吗 尼尔
Is he here now... Neil?
他们点了泰国菜 他去取餐了
They ordered Thai, and he went to pick it up.
怎么了
How come?
没什么 我...
It's nothing. I...
我只想说晚安 我爱你
I just want to say good night and I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
晚安 宝贝 晚安
Good night, baby. Good night.
选择公理
The axiom of choice.
「一种集♥合♥论的公理
"An axiom of set theory
能让不可测的结构得以设定
allowing for the construction of non-measurable sets.
是一些没有普通意义上的体积的点的集♥合♥」
Collection of points without volume in the ordinary sense."
为什么要有普通意义的体积
Why should they be?
为什么凡事都要中规中矩
Why should any fucking thing be ordinary?
谁啊
Yeah?
说话
Hello?
哪位
Who is this?
你是我的骑士
You're my knight.
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表