剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
事事难料 我更想先把人甩掉
Shit goes sideways, I'd rather lose people over ground
而不是直接撞上去被发现
than run straight to a car.
我在军队的时候
I was in the teams.
我们曾做过这类训练 偷偷盯梢
We used to do these drills, sneak and peek.
把人丢在城里 指定目的地
Drop a guy off in a city, give him a rendezvous point.
他的任务就是到那儿去
He has to get there without being spotted
决不能被其他
by any of the other guys in the squad
被安排去找他的人发现
who are now out looking for him.
关键在于 研究线路和监控
The point is, study the lines and shadows,
研究视线角度 学习如何加以利用
the angles of sight, learn how to use them,
将自己隐藏起来
make yourself invisible.
这种地形
Terrain like this,
很多地方可以原路返回 设下陷阱
lots of places to double back, set traps.
不仅是要让别人难以跟踪你
Not just about being hard to follow,
还要让他们跟踪时有危险
it's about being dangerous to follow.
-懂吗 -当然
- Make sense? - Sure.
把车停在梅里特湖
So we leave the car at Lake Merritt
好把地面的人甩掉
so we can lose people over ground
有需要时再回去
and get back to it if we need to.
不是「我们」 你就待在车里
"We" don't do any of that. You'll be in the car.
我就在公园等吗
I'm going to be sitting in the park?
怎么 你现在是忍♥者了吗
Why, because you're a ninja now?
不是 但
Well, no, but --
听着 如果有麻烦 我不能为你分心
Look, if shit pops off, I can't be worrying about you.
你必须待在我能找到的地方
I need you where I can find you,
随时一起闪人
ready to roll.
我需要一个开车的 好吗
I need a wheel man. We down?
-既然你这么安排 -我就这么安排
- If you say so. - I say so.
给
Here.
等我的时候要不要看看这个
You want this while you wait?
「无视所有人」
"Ignore Everybody."
很棒的读物
Great fucking read.
你逗我吗 让我看书
Are you kidding me? I'm going to be reading a book?
怎么不行 我随时备着一本书
Why not? I always have a book.
巡逻的时候
I can be on patrol,
路上遇暴风雨的时候
middle of some shit storm somewhere,
这对心智是极佳的锻炼
it's a great exercise for the mind.
在这瞬息万变的世界里静止沉淀
Be the still point in the turning world.
多谢 但我自己有
Well, thank you, but I have my own.
真有你的
Lucky you.
「部落名红」
"Tribe Called Red"?
美国土著的战斗乐
Native American battle music.
放上 车窗关严
Put it on. Keep the windows up.
第三首
Track 3.
就这样
We're good.
梅里特湖见
See you at Lake Merritt.
「人栖于世间
"Man lives upon the earth,
并非一次 而是三次
not once, but three times.
人生命的第一阶段 是绵绵无休的沉睡
His first stage of life is a continuous sleep.
第二阶段 是睡眠与清醒的交替更迭
The second is an alternation between sleeping and waking.
第三阶段 是永生永世的清醒」
The third is an eternal waking."
怎么样
How'd it go?
你最好赶紧带我们离开这儿 老兄
You might want to get us out of here, brother.
老天啊
For Christ's sake.
怎么了
So what happened?
说来话长
It's a story.
给你拿了这个 如果你还想要的话
Got you this, you still want it.
我为什么会不想要
Why would I not want it?
任务受挫
Mission was compromised.
拿到他的档案了吗
Do you have his files?
所以你才问我是不是...还想要
Is that why you're asking if I -- if I still want it?
你...是上面什么都没有
You -- There's nothing on there,
还是不够时间下载
or you didn't get time to download?
我没说任务失败
I didn't say the mission was aborted,
我说任务受挫
I said it was compromised.
有附带损害 已经处理了
There was collateral damage. It's been taken care of.
你究竟说的是...你在说什么
What exactly are you sa-- What are you telling me?
「附带损害」和「处理了」
What about "Collateral damage" and "Taken care of"
你哪里没听懂
do you not understand?
都不懂 你跟我说明白 D
Any of it! I need this in plain English, D.
我需要知道发生了什么
I need to know what happened back there.
事实上你不需要 你知道得越多
Actually, you don't. The more you know,
就牵扯得越深
the more you're in.
要我说 我已经陷得够深了
I'd say I'm pretty damn deep in already.
你能开上高速公路吗
Can you get us on the freeway?
天啊 你是说你杀了他吗
Jesus, are you telling me you killed him?
如果你指的是布莱克斯通
If by "Him," you mean Blackstone,
没有 我没有杀他
no. I didn't kill him.
起码我感觉应该没有
Least I don't think I did.
最好尽快过桥
It'd be good to get across the bridge.
我不是说他们能赶上来
I'm not saying they'll close it...
但谁说得准呢
but you never know.
当他们有自己人受伤 变数就大了
When one of their own goes down, all bets are off.
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表