剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
那才是我们的目标
That was the point.
战斗中的第一准则...
First thing that happens in combat --
计划赶不上变化
shit starts to fly and so does your plan.
如果生变 就得随机应变
And after that, you improvise.
今晚死了个人
So, a guy died tonight.
而在你看来并不算什么
For that, for what you basically say is nothing.
死了两个 如果算上布莱克斯通的话
Two guys if you count Blackstone.
你不是说...
Well, I thought you said that --
我说结果很难说
I said it was hard to say.
我说我的视线受阻了
I said my vision was compromised.
好吧 所以 死一个
Okay. So, one man,
死两个 其中一个是警♥察♥
two men, one's a cop.
看来一旦你开始杀人
You know, once you start killing people,
数字就只是数字而已了
I guess numbers are just academic.
你这是气话 医生
This is emotion talking, Doc.
你被吓到了 肾上腺素都流失了
You're scared, dumping adrenaline.
如果有足够的时间
With enough time,
我能教你如何克服 处理好这种情绪
I could teach you to work through that, deal with it.
滚你♥妈♥的♥蛋吧
You could also go fuck yourself.
你希望布莱克斯通活着吗
Do you want Blackstone to be alive?
不想
No.
想
Yes.
我...不 我想他死
I -- No. I want him dead.
但我不想我们动手杀他
I don't want us to have killed him.
如果他死了 任务就完成了
If he's dead, mission complete.
如果他还活着 他现在应该在医院
If he's alive, he'd be in the hospital.
没错
Right.
如果他在医院 那他就不会在家
If he's in the hospital, he's not home.
完全正确
Fuckin' A.
我们可以进到他家里去 四处看看
We could get in there, have a look around.
我们只需要搞明白 他到底是死是活
We just need to find out which -- alive or dead.
看看明天的新闻
Check the news tomorrow.
假如一位英雄警♥察♥死了 会上报纸的
If a hero cop dies, it'll make the papers.
刺 钩 划
Stab, hook, slice.
钩住他的眼眶
Hook him through the ocular cavities,
扭断他的脖子
snap his neck.
你见过我扔刀子
You've seen me throw a blade.
我当然是下了死手的
Well, I took a kill shot, for sure.
你连五分钟的时间都没有吗
You can't sit for five minutes?
现在还不到早上八点
It's not even 8:00 in the morning.
那个...那个男孩叫什么名字来着
What's this, uh -- What's this boy's name?
约翰
John.
他比她高一年级
Um, he's a year ahead of her.
然后他们忽然就打电♥话♥告诉你了吗
And they just called you out of the blue?
他们一直试图决定
They've been trying to make up their mind
是打还是不打
whether or not to call,
然后最终决定他们必须打
and finally felt like they had to.
我甚至都没听她提过叫约翰的人
I've never even heard her mention someone named John.
他俩在一起多久了
And how long have they been going out together?
这重要吗
Does that matter?
如果是两年
Would it make it better if it was like two years
难道就比五个月好吗
instead of five months?
什么 他们在一起五个月了
What -- They've been dating for five months?
她是这么说的
That's what she said.
从她上个生日之前开始的
Since before Nicole's last birthday.
每当我想象她
It's just, always, when I pictured her
有了自己第一个男友时 我...
having her first, uh, boyfriend, I --
天知道 我小时候也不愿意跟我妈说这种事
I mean, God knows, I didn't want to talk to my mother about any of this.
但我一直以为妮可会告诉我的
But I always thought that Nicky would tell me,
哪怕只是告诉我她有男朋友了
you know, even just that she had one.
我从没想过自己会以这种方式发现
I just never thought I would find out like this.
是啊 我也没想到
Yeah. Me, neither.
我们甚至都不确定这到底是什么情况
You know, we don't even know for sure what this is.
情况就是这个男孩的父母告诉我们
It's this boy's parents telling us
说我们的女儿是个跟踪狂
that our daughter is a stalker.
拜托 克里斯蒂娜
Oh, come on, Christina.
这些孩子整天互相发短♥信♥的
These kids text each other all day long.
你清楚的
You know that.
好吧 也许吧 那你怎么解释
Okay, maybe, but then what about all the times
她总是到他家附近跑步
she went for a run by his house,
即便他明确制止 即便他和她分手了
after he asked her not to, after he broke up with her?
你跟妮可谈过了吗
Did you talk to Nicole?
她怎么说的
What'd she say?
说我反应过度了
That I'm overreacting.
你瞧 我们甚至都不了解这个男孩
You see, we don't even know this boy,
更别提他的父母了
never mind his parents.
你不能完全相信他们的话
You can't take their word.
我们对他们一无所知
I mean, we don't know anything about them.
埃尔 他们听起来挺明事理的
You know, El, they sound pretty reasonable.
他们听上去跟我们遇到这事会有的反应一样
They sound like what we would sound like.
他们只是想和我们谈谈
They just want to talk to us.
我想先和妮可谈谈
Well, I want to talk to Nicole first.
这到底是怎么了
I mean, what's going on?
我不知道 但我会和她谈谈
I don't know, but I'm gonna talk to her,
我们会弄清楚的 好吗
and we'll get to the bottom of this, okay?
好的
Okay.
你能现在就和我回家去谈吗
Can you come home with me and do it now?
不 不行 我有...
No. I can't. I've got a --
有事得去办
a thing I've got to do.
办完之后我马上过去
I'll come right after.
我送你下去吧
Let me walk you down.
你现在是要去上班了吗
You're gonna go to work now?
是啊 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
也许你应该请个病假
Maybe you should call in sick.
你看起来有点疯狂 我也说不好
You just seem kind of crazed. I don't know.
你是发烧了吗还是怎么的
Do you have a fever or something?
我还是就不送你下去了吧
Maybe I won't walk you down.
至少穿个鞋啊 或者梳下头发
At least put on some shoes and maybe comb your hair.
帕金森式步态
Parkinsonian gait.
一种不自然前倾的趋势
A tendency to lean unnaturally forward.
手臂摇摆减少或缺失
Arm swing diminished or absent.
非随意性短促的慌张步态
Shortened shuffling festination step pattern.
头颈姿势持续性异常
Sustained tonic abnormal head and neck posture
说明是痉挛性斜颈
would indicate spasmodic torticollis.
迟发性运动障碍
Tardive dyskinesia.
症状是舌头 下巴 嘴唇的
Symptoms include repeated, non-rhythmic,
重复性无节奏模式化运动
stereotyped movements of the tongue, jaw, or lips.
诱因是长♥期♥使用神经安定药物
Caused by long-term use of neuroleptic drugs.
停下
Stop it.
停下
Stop it!
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
什么都没有
Nothing.
报纸上什么都没说 网上也是
There's nothing in the papers, nothing online.
我觉得我们没事 按现在的情况来说
I think we're good. As good is now defined.
如果我能看到摄像头 我可以让它们失效
If I can see cameras, I can disable 'em.
第二件事就是进入大楼
Second thing is getting in to the building.
第三是他住处的门
Third is the door to his place.
除非我担心噪音大 我会用撞匙
Unless I'm worried about noise, I'll use a bump key.
撞匙是什么
What's a bump key?
我有一套
I keep a set.
锁齿就九个
Teeth are all ground to a number nine.
撞匙插♥进♥去到最后一个锁齿
Key goes in up to the last tooth,
然后「撞」 轻拍直到打开
then you "Bump". Tap it in the rest of the way.
钥匙卡口和弹子对上
It makes the driver pins jump and the key pins jar,
给你足够的时间拧锁芯
and it gives you just enough time to turn the core,
打开锁
open the lock.
合法吗
Are these legal?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
你打算什么时候干 今晚吗
So, when do you want to do this? Tonight?
你说过用光干扰监控录像什么的
You said something about hitting a surveillance cam with light.
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表