剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
你可以变得完整
You could be whole.
某种意义上 这还挺美妙的
In a way, it's kind of beautiful,
你这疯狂劲
how crazy you are.
但你就是个疯子
Agh! But you are crazy.
还是个糟糕的骗子
And a shitty liar.
杰克琳做欧式按♥摩♥院的账
Jaclyn's been doing the Euro Massage books
已经有几年了
for years, now.
每个周末做
End of the week, every week.
而每周 我都会从总收入里卡掉一部分
And, every week, I skim a little off the top.
我的私房♥钱 我的应急款
My mad money, my rainy-day fund.
而且 我做了拷贝
Plus, I make copies.
这些账应该足够搞死雷蒙德了
The books should be enough to hang Raymond,
如果他没有先搞死你的话
if he doesn't hang you first.
帮我拿到它们 然后帮我离开
Help me get them and then help me go.
好吗
All right?
我记得你说离开
I thought you said that leaving
是不可能的
was an impossibility.
我现在说的是消失
I'm talking about disappearing.
这是不同的
There's a difference.
不玩就不能坐...
Can't sit there, if you're not gonna --
我和你赌一瓶汽水
I'll play you for a soda.
你有什么
What do you have?
白条
Iou.
你可以拿走我的袍子
You can have my robe.
老兄 别
Man, no.
十块钱 我还得起
10 bucks. I'm good for it.
车快来了 就只是渴了
Ride's on the way. Just thirsty, is all.
十块钱买♥♥瓶汽水
10 bucks for a soda?
你就是个疯子
Crazy motherfucker is what you are.
你得走了
You -- You need to go away.
五分钟比赛 没有处罚 没有奖励
5-minute game, no penalties, no bonuses.
我没有五分钟的时间 疯子先生
I don't have 5 minutes, crazy man.
我只有一分钟 我赢了 你走
I got one. I win, you walk.
-我赢了呢 -给你瓶汽水
- I win? - You get a soda.
来
Go.
你下得真不错
You play a pretty good game.
对于一个穿浴袍的疯子来说吗
For a crazy fuck in a bathrobe?
你下得更好
You play a better one.
我很久没见过这种开局了
I haven't seen that opening in a long fuckin' time.
天 你一定是渴死了
Damn, man. Hey, you must be thirsty.
不用 你赢了 我输了
No. You won; I lost.
等着
Stay here.
D
D.
我怎么跟你说的
What have I told you?
你带药来了吗
You bring the meds?
当然
Of course.
太好了
Awesome.
给我二十美元
Let me get a $20.
三分钟
3 minutes.
我告诉过你了 别他妈再问我了
I told you, man. Don't fuckin' ask me again.
卖♥♥给我四分之一
Sell me a quarter.
快点 四分之一 然后我就走了
Come on, man, quarter, and I'm gone.
你已经走了 浴袍
You already gone, bathrobe.
你棋下得很好 但你需要双新鞋了
Your game is good, but you need new shoes.
现在 给我瓶汽水
Now, give me a soda.
爱与和平
Peace and love.
你可不太好
You're not well.
而且刚才那是怎么回事
And what was all that just now,
你可能都快死了
when you might be dying?
例行训练
Training exercise.
在极端情况下集中注意力
Practice focus under extreme duress.
我得重新开始下棋了
Need to get back to the fucking chess table.
棋技变弱了
My game's gotten weak.
给我看看你带来了什么
Show me what you brought.
我要带你去医院
I'm taking you to a hospital,
另外一家 别跟我争
a different one, and don't argue with me.
D
D!
那好吧
Okay, then.
你想去哪里
Where do you want to go?
先带我去商店
Take me to the shop, first.
我得打扮一下
I need to get beautiful.
你好 杰姬 近况如何
Hola, Jackie. Como esta?
都在这里了
It's all here.
他赚了多少
How much he makes,
他怎么洗的 都去了哪
how he cleans it, where it goes.
你的警♥察♥朋友会看明白的
Your cop friend will understand it,
哪怕你看不懂
even if you don't.
杰克琳
Jaclyn.
她说你不会回来了
She said you weren't coming back.
她只是想成为你身边那个人
She just wanted to be the one with you.
我想她厌倦了当强势的那一个
I think she gets tired, being the strong one.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
我不知道
I don't.
我只是感觉到了
I just feel it.
界线越来越模糊了
The lines blurring.
我们说好了的
We had a deal.
我现在得离开了
Now I've gotta go.
如果你不需要离开呢
What if you didn't have to?
如果离开的是雷蒙德呢
What if Raymond was gone?
-他不会 -他将会的
- He's not. - He will be.
这只是你的希望
You hope.
但即便他真走了
But, even if he is gone,
我也不能留在这
I can't be here.
看看我们
Look at us.
我以前绝对想象不出
I could never have imagined
现在会经历这些事
what's happening to me.
界线越来越模糊了
The lines blurring.
这很恐怖
It's -- it's terrifying.
我知道是那样的 而且我知道
I know that it's right and I know
是因为你 但是
it's because of you, but,
这太让人混乱了
it's confusing.
乱得让人难受
So much that it hurts.
最终会减轻的
It will hurt less, eventually.
但你需要停止逃避
But you have to stop running.
你说得对
You're right.
我知道你说得对
I know you're right.
带我去巴士站吧
Take me to the bus station.
450.
上边是这么显示的
That's what it says.
显示多少才是正常的
What's it supposed to say?
就是那个数
What it is.
你进医院是有原因的 D
There's a reason that you were in the hospital, D.
你不能搞这个
You can't play with this.
你得回去
You have to go back.
「他们找到我了」
What part of "they found me"
你哪里没懂 卡尔 他们没找到这个地方
don't you get, Carl? I'm fuckin' lucky
已经是我走运了
they didn't find this place, too.
钱斯医生很聪明
Doc Chance was smart,
肯定交代急救员如果弗兰克问起来 就撒谎
must've told the EMTs to lie, if Frank asked.
我不知道他怎么想到那么做的
I don't know how he thought to do that.
他有天赋
He is a gift from the Almighty.
如果他现在在这里 他会站在我这边
And if he were here now, he'd be on my side.
他会告诉你现在就回去
And he would tell you to go right back to --
或许不是那家医院
Well, maybe not that hospital,
但是某家医院
but to a hospital.
我不需要
I don't need one.
看护会照顾我的
The medic'll take care of me.
看护不是医生
The medic is not a doctor.
他救的人可能
He's probably saved more lives
比你知道的任何医生都多
than any doctor you know.
这就是为什么我们第一次见面时
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表