剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
你想摆平这个条子
You want to get down with this cop,
你得反击他
you need to turn the tables on him.
现在布莱克斯通是主动者
Right now Blackstone is the feeder,
你是被动者
you're the receiver.
你必须反转这个情况
You've got to turn that around.
那我要怎么办
And how would I do that?
你可以雇人解决
You might hire it done.
什么 你吗
What? You?
首先要做的是收集情报
First thing would be to gather intel.
她说他很黑 那是指什么
She says he's dirty. What does that mean?
杀一个清廉警♥察♥不难
It's not that hard to kill a clean cop.
他们随时都把自己
They put themselves in dangerous situations
置身于危险中
all the time.
其中任何一次都可能出错
Any one of them could go wrong.
但是黑警
But a cop who's dirty --
他的整个人生就是危险
his whole life is a dangerous situation.
你只是要注意观察
You just need to pay attention.
他平时去哪 跟什么人打交道
Where does he go? Who does he see?
他什么时候最易受攻击
When is he most vulnerable?
我想 我知道是我问的
I think -- And I know I asked,
但我想我还是要打断你了
but I think I'm gonna have to stop you there.
我想自己处理这事
I want to handle this on my own.
当然
No shit.
那进展如何
How's that going?
正在处理呢
It's a work in progress.
棒
Awesome.
但是在你处理的时候
But while you're progressing,
他依然是主动者
he's still the feeder.
所以想想吧
So think about that.
给你
Here you go.
好的
Okay.
好吧
Ah! Okay.
一张地图 一个项目
A map, a program.
我们被排在萨韦德拉大厅
We are in Saavedra Hall, apparently,
主办方是老年医学中心
hosted by the Center for Geriatric Medicine.
好激动
Exciting.
这是名牌
Here's a name tag
你要戴在脖子上
for you to wear around your neck.
但问题是它能不能支撑我的重量
But will it support my weight, is the question,
在这种会议上 我宁愿上吊
in the event that I elect to pass the time
来打发时间
hanging myself?
这可不好笑
That's not funny.
是弗拉季米尔与爱斯特拉冈
It's Vladimir and Estragon.
「等待戈多」里的
"Waiting for Godot."
知道吗 他们把「戈多」引入美国时
You know, when they brought "Godot" to America,
是在迈阿密一间晚餐剧院开场的
it opened in Miami in this dinner theater.
它被两个洲宣传为引发了笑声暴♥动♥
It was billed as the laugh riot of two continents,
然后红极一时
and it bombed.
然后他们给
So then they put it on
新新监狱的犯人放
for prisoners in Sing Sing.
人们说不会成功的
People said it wouldn't work.
他们明白不了 它太高端了
They wouldn't get it. It was too highbrow.
当然 他们看懂了
Of course, they did.
笑得前仰后合
Laughed their asses off,
因为它描述了他们生活的地方
'cause it spoke to them where they lived.
新新监狱
In Sing Sing?
一个对存在产生恐惧的地方
In a place of existential dread.
要做出有意义的认知评估
To make a meaningful cognitive assessment,
你首先要确定
you first have to determine
一个人究竟存在于何处
where the person lives existentially --
在哪种状态下 焦虑 沮丧 孤立等
in which state -- anxiety, depression, isolation.
这就是我们要来呈现的方法学
That is what the methodology we're here to present
要说明的重点
is gonna account for.
或许会给病患带来很大的改变
Could really change the game for patients.
这是我们想做的 也是我想做的
That's what we want to do. It's what I want to do.
好
Yeah.
钱斯医生
Dr. Chance.
艾瑞克·马汀 斯坦福老年病学专家
Eric Martin, Stanford Geriatrics.
-你好吗 -挺好 谢谢 你呢
- How are you? - Good, thank you. How are you?
挺好 我们在麦莉堡兽医中心见过
Good. We met at, uh, Fort Miley Vet Center.
对
That's right.
这是露西·白 我的业务经理
May I introduce Lucy Baek, my office manager?
你好 幸会
Hi. Nice to meet you.
-伯克利临床心理学的研究生 -真棒
- Grad student in clinical psych at Berkeley. - Oh, fantastic.
-很高兴你能加入我们 白小姐 -谢谢
- Nice to have you here with us, Ms. Baek. - Thanks.
那我们台上见
And I will see you onstage
还有 15分钟
in, uh, 15.
-15分钟 -我都等不及了
- 15 it is. - Can't wait.
好
Good.
来对个拳
Give me a pound.
饶了我吧
Give me a break.
除了他作为神经精神病学家的成就
In addition to his work as a forensic neuropsychiatrist,
你也许还很熟悉
you may also be familiar with his interests
他在认知评估领域的成就
in the field of cognitive assessment.
有请埃尔登·钱斯医生
Dr. Eldon Chance.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你 马汀医生
Thank you, Dr. Martin,
如此慷慨地介绍我
for that very generous introduction
我会尽量不辜负你的
that I will try to live up to.
各位 下午好
Uh, good afternoon, everyone.
今天感觉如何
How are we feeling today?
那么我们先
Now, I wanted to begin by...
我
I, uh...
我很抱歉 那...
I'm sorry. That -- That, uh...
...不难理解
It's...not hard to understand
评估测试为什么会
the -- uh, the popularity of -- of, uh,
那么流行 被指能提供
assessment tests that claim to offer
全球综合得分
a global composite score.
我...我们
I -- We --
我们必须意识到...其中的危险
We have to be, uh, aware of the -- the danger.
你明明做足了准备
I mean, you had this,
怎么突然就像开启了恐慌模式
and then all of a sudden, it was like panic mode.
我都不知道该怎么办 是不是该上去
I-I didn't know what to do, if I should go up there or what.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我不跟你过去了
I-I have to stop.
一会车里见
I'll just meet you at the car.
到底怎么了
What's going on?
我说不清 抱歉
I-I don't know. I'm sorry.
喂
Yes?
拜托告诉我妮可跟你在一起
Please tell me Nicole is with you.
天啊 埃尔登
Oh, my God, Eldon.
我给学校打过电♥话♥了
I called the school,
也报了警
and I called the police.
午餐前她就离校了
She left school before lunch.
警♥察♥怎么说
W-What did the police say?
「她有哪些朋友」 还有...
"Who are her friends?" And...
「谁是最后见到她的人」
"Who was the last one to see her?"
那我们知道吗 谁最后一个见到她
Do we know? Who -- who was the last person?
肖恩 是肖恩
Yeah, it's Shawn. It's Shawn.
但她也只在午饭前见过她
But all she could say was she saw her before lunch.
她当时正往滨海去
She was heading toward the marina,
肖恩以为她打算回家
and she thought she was coming home.
我在想 就算她打算说谎
I mean -- I mean, even if she's gonna lie,
-也会打电♥话♥ -我们有没有
- she'd still call. - Do we have --
我们有没有肖恩的电♥话♥
Do we have Shawn's number?
有 我跟她谈过 警♥察♥也跟她谈过
Yeah, I talked to Shawn, so did the police.
你听我说了吗
Are you listening?
是我的错 都是我的错
This is my fault. This is all my fault.
你说什么呢 别 拜托别这样
What are you talking about? No, please, don't do that.
求你专注一点 我需要你的帮助
Please, just focus. I need your help.
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表