剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
instead violated you beyond measure.
所以 此后 你就花费毕生精力
And so, you spent most of your life since
寻求所谓的避难所
looking for some kind of sanctuary,
试图让自己能够...
trying to make yourself to even...
「明白安全的意义
"... understand the idea of safety.
不停告诉自己 自己内心深处
Telling yourself that a small part of you still has...
依旧保持着纯真」
a living child."
我还很年轻的时候就有了她
I wasn't very old when I had her.
但很快就失去了她
And I didn't have her for very long.
我跟他们说 她病了
I told them she was sick.
身体出了问题
Something was wrong.
可他们不愿带她去看医生
They wouldn't take her to the doctor.
杰克琳 我很遗憾
Jaclyn, I'm so sorry.
接着读
Keep reading.
所以我知道 我这是在剥夺你
And so, I know I am trying to divest you
让你失去你眼下最珍贵的东西...
of the most important possession in your care now...
你那无法挽救的女儿
the daughter you couldn't save,
也是你的认同障碍的核心
the centerpiece of your identity disturbance.
与此同时 我也知道
And in doing that, I also know I am removing
我在让你怀疑自己
your belief that you have done something,
觉得这辈子没为自己做过任何好事
one thing, good with your life.
但并非如此 杰克琳 你活了下来
But you have, Jaclyn. You survived.
你依然活着
You're still here.
之前的生活不允许你做无辜之人
You were never allowed to be innocent.
你可能总会觉得孤单
You may always feel alone.
但现在释放自己还不算晚
But it's not too late for you to be free.
喂
Hey.
拜托过来
Please come.
现在就来
Come now.
我们已经杀掉她了
We've killed her.
我十二岁那年冬天的一天晚上
One night, the winter I turned 12,
我醒来时发现自己站在
I woke up and found myself standing on the corner
街道尽头的角落里
at the very end of our street.
身上穿着睡衣
I was in my pajamas...
一件外套 一双鞋
a coat, and shoes.
我不知道自己是怎么到那的
I didn't know how I got there.
我以为自己梦游了
I thought I sleepwalked.
但后来我听到了她的声音...
But then I heard her...
在我的脑海中
in my mind.
杰姬...
Jackie...
真正的保护者
The real protector.
那是第一次
That was the very first time.
她跟我说 「继续往前走」
And she told me, "Just keep walking,"
可我没有
But I didn't.
我折了回去
I went back.
保护者杰姬
Jackie the protector.
把衣服脱下来 装进袋子里
Take the clothes, put them in a bag.
听见了吗 杰姬
Jackie, you hear me?
杰姬 快点
Jackie, now!
保护我不被自己所伤
Protecting me from myself.
那么...
Then who...
保护我女儿的是谁
who was protecting my daughter?
当时是谁保护着妮可
Who was protecting Nicole?
是杰姬 还是你
Was it Jackie, or was it you?
也许这就是...
See, maybe that's why...
这就是这一切的症结
that's why this has happened.
也是一切再度发生的原因
That's why everything is coming back.
你再次回到了这个世界
You have re-entered the world.
你在这个世界里有所行动
You took an action out there in the world.
不为你自己 而是为了别人
Not for yourself, but for someone else.
但是...
But...
这一切...
This is...
你曾跟我说过...
You told me once...
要坦白
to confess.
用自我防卫辩护 就说当时头脑不清醒
To plead self-defense, say I wasn't in my right mind.
但我不能那样做
But I-I can't do that.
或者说我还没强大到做那样的事
Or I'm not strong enough to do it.
所以我把这些写了下来 写给你
So I wrote it all down here... for you.
杰克琳
Jaclyn.
把信给你朋友 那个好警♥察♥
Give it to your friend, the good cop.
我知道这事没那么简单
I know it's not that simple.
你很难说清信的获取途径
How do you explain how you got this
以及为什么以前没提供过
or why you haven't shared it before now.
我知道这是在给你施加压力
I know I'm putting the burden on you
你现在的压力要比我大得多
when you have so much more at stake than I do,
既要当法官又要当陪审团
making you judge and jury.
很抱歉 这对你似乎很不公平
I'm sorry if that doesn't seem fair.
看到机会就不要迟疑
You see a move, don't wait.
先动手 相信你的训练
Go first. Trust your training.
在纷杂的环境中屹立不动
Be the still point in the turning world.
慢着 妈的
Wait! Fuck!
刀插♥进♥去不要急着拔♥出♥来♥
You hold the blade in place for a two-count...
不
No!
我不会死在你手里
You're not the one.
怎么了
What? What is it?
我们的手上都沾着鲜血
We all have blood on our hands.
这不一样
It's not the same.
我们都是朝圣者...
We are all pilgrims...
想搞清自己的身份
trying to figure out who we are
以及如何存活于世
and how to live in this world.
然后我们继续前行 直到无路可走
And we go on until we can't.
你好啊 哥们
S'up, buddy?
首先 旧金山警局拿走了我的衣服
First, the S. F. cop took my clothes,
问了我一堆问题
asked way too many questions.
然后海因斯警探说他还没决定
Then Detective Hynes says that he's not sure
要不要威胁我
if he's blackmailing me yet.
后来我得到了她的坦白信
And I am left with her confession,
这绝对是枚炸♥弹♥
this powder keg in my keeping.
抛开我跟她的关系不说
Beyond my connection with her,
我担心了解状况的警♥察♥
am I worried that the detective who knows about it
会把消息提供给正在调查的警♥察♥
is gonna talk to the one who wants to know about it.
我做不到...
I can't...
原谅或放任她的所作所为
excuse or absolve her of what she's done.
也许我们该查出海因斯警探的住址
Maybe we should find out where this Detective Hynes lives.
去拜访他一下
Pay him a little visit.
你知道吗 我...
You know, I, uh...
我终于记起当时发生的事了
I finally remembered what happened out there,
记起了我做的事
what I did.
你之前问过我的感受...
You asked me how I felt, and, uh...
现在我知道了
now I know.
一个想置我于死地的人 现在因为我送了命
A man who wanted me dead now is dead because of me.
我无法一笑置之 但...
I can't take that lightly, but...
我很高兴自己还活着
I am glad to still be here.
杀人的感觉很恐怖
I mean, there's horror in the taking of life.
并且
Also
我有点得意自己是那个全身而退的人
an elation in being the one that walks away.
那么 以后怎么办
So, what happens now?
欢迎你加入
Welcome to the neighborhood.
我给你带了个芝士汉堡
I got you a cheeseburger.
好极了
Awesome.
你自己也有吗
Get yourself one, too?
是的
Yes, I did.
很好
Awesome.
还有...
And...
我不确定你爱不爱吃这个
I took a risk with this,
但感觉麦芽应该会加分...
but I thought a malted might help...
但感觉麦芽应该会加分...
but I thought a malted might help...
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表