剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
Eyes in the back of your head.
一旦有变 别太被动
Wind shifts, don't wait to receive.
你准备好打电♥话♥了吗
You good for the call?
准备好了
Yeah.
开始吧 兄弟
Roll the dice, brother.
好
Okay.
说吧
Talk to me.
没必要杀人
There's no point in killing anyone,
因为只是给你罪加一等
'cause that's just more shit you'll do time for,
相信我 如果我们今天不解决
and believe me, if we don't settle this today,
你会进监狱
you will do time.
你男友
It's your boyfriend.
你究竟在哪儿 侃爷
Where the fuck you at, big talker?
就在岩屋下面 人行道上
Just below the Cliff House, on the sidewalk.
为什么
Why?
因为我不会走进那汽车旅馆
'Cause I'm not walking into that motel.
你应该能想到这点
You should be smart enough to know that.
你来这儿见我
You meet me here.
我凭什么相信你
Then why should I trust you?
不用信
You don't have to.
这是公共场合 光天化日
It's a public place. It's out in the open.
可以在楼房♥后面见 如果你想的话
We can meet behind the building, if you like that better...
该谈什么谈什么 该做交易做交易
say what we have to say, trade what we have to trade.
我把你要的东西带来了
I've got what you asked for.
你听着
Now listen.
她有权过上自己的生活
She deserves her own life...
既没有你 也没有我
without you, without me.
我要看到她一个人离开
I need to see her leave, alone.
不行的话 我就叫警♥察♥ 玉石俱焚
That doesn't happen, I call the cops and we can both burn.
我找到女儿了 她很安全
I got my daughter. She's safe.
我只关心这个
That's all I care about.
那才是我愿意去做的
That's what I'm willing to do.
我想知道的是
Yeah, what I want to know is
你这种人怎么能活这么久
how someone like you managed to stay alive this long.
满意了吧
You happy?
我为你做的
I made this for you.
可以放进裤子兜的护套
Sheath goes in the pocket of your pants,
钩子连在布料上
hooks catch on the fabric,
拔的时候固定住护套
hold the sheath in place when you draw.
是刀片调好了 所以你什么也不用打开
Fixed blade, so you don't have to open anything...
这样用起来很快
fast way to deploy.
匕♥首♥是双刃
Dagger... double-edged,
两边都能划 用来捅也很赞
cuts with both sides, great for stabbing.
拉杜在哪儿 车上吗
Where's Radu, in the car?
天已经暗了 咱们走
It's dark out. Let's go.
雷蒙德
Raymond.
不是非得这样的
It doesn't have to be this way.
如果我没回来 崩了她的头
If I don't come back, shoot her in the head.
-喂 -开始了 我在旅馆
- Yeah? - We're on. I'm at the motel.
那家伙刚开了福特车出来
Your guy just pulled out in the Crown Vic,
还有两个人上了梅赛德斯
two more guys getting in the Mercedes.
-看到她了吗 -只有那几个人
- Any sight of her? - Just the guys.
肯定在演什么把戏 但我在盯着了
There's gonna be some kind of play, but I'm on it.
你尽快到该去的地方等着
Just get to your spot and stay there.
-收到 -好家伙
- Copy. - Good man.
我盯着梅赛德斯 但我跟你说
I'm staying on the Mercedes, but I'll tell you this...
你让布莱克斯通一个人到那条路上
You get Blackstone alone on that path,
稍有动静 不要迟疑
you see a move, don't wait.
率先出手 相信你受过的训练
Go first... trust your training
兜圈撤离 往海角来
then circle out and head for Land's End.
-找卡尔 -你说...
- Look for Carl. - When you say...
加油 大个子
Hoo-rah, Big Dog!
搞什么 伙计
What the fuck, buddy?
那家伙手上有枪和警徽
The man has got a gun and a badge.
我他妈只有一把八公分的刀
All I've got is a fucking three-inch knife.
-医生 -我们得叫停 D
- Doc. - We have to abort this, D.
这...这太疯狂了 比疯狂还麻烦
This is... This is insane. This is worse than insane.
我要做什么 捅一个条子吗
What am I gonna do, stab a cop?
集中注意力 你要集中注意力
Focus. You need to focus.
我他妈是个医生 老天爷啊
I'm a fucking doctor, for Christ's sake.
告诉卡尔我要走了
Tell Carl that I'm leaving.
我...我能
I... I can...
如果能躲在人行道下边
If I can stay below the sidewalk,
他应该就看不到我
he might not see me.
我们得重新考虑这件事
Ah, we have to rethink this.
这事不行 这样不行
This is not gonna happen, not like this.
我要走去海角了
I'm walking to Land's End.
你♥他♥妈♥究竟在哪儿
Where the fuck are you, man?
拜托 医生 你赢了
Come on, Doc. You win,
我一个人来了
I'm here, I'm alone,
我带了她房♥间的钥匙
I got the key to her room.
把你带的东西给我 她就交给你
You bring me what you brought, you're welcome to her,
我们也算完事了 好吗
and then we're done, okay?
带了我要的东西吗 至少告诉我这点吧
Do you have what I asked for? You can tell me that at least.
带了
I have it.
如你所说 这是在公共场合
We're in a public place, just like you said.
我来了 医生 我准备好跟你谈了
I'm here, Doc. I'm ready to talk.
但我可不会等一晚上 知道吗
I'm not gonna wait all night, though, you know?
我身体状况比不上过去了
You know, my energy level isn't what it used to be?
我那该死的肺
My fucking lung.
你肯定知道怎么回事吧
But you know how that works, right?
毕竟你是医生
You're a doctor.
好了 到底怎么着
All right, what's it gonna be?
你来还是不来
You coming or not?
我在路上了
I'm on my way.
你好啊
Well, hey, hey.
你左后方有一条道
There's a path behind you on your left.
通向岩屋下方
Leads down below the Cliff House.
好的
Okay.
在那下边见面 远离街道
Well, we meet down there, away from the street.
要不等你过来了再说吧
Why don't we talk about that when you get down here, okay?
没事的 医生 继续走吧
It's all good, Doc. Keep coming.
攻击模式第三步
Third move in the template.
对主动脉弧来上致命一击
A single, fatal blow to the aortic arch...
离中线五公分远
two inches off the center line,
大概在第二颗纽扣的位置
approximately at the second button.
往脊柱去
Aim for the spine.
保持眼神交流 医生
Maintain eye contact, Doc.
命中位置后部
Downside of this strike...
一定要用足够的力气
It has to be made with sufficient force
打透胸腔
to break through the chest cavity
也要十分精准 击中目标
and sufficient accuracy to find its target.
没那么精准的话也要往股动脉切
Slashing at a femoral, even if not wholly accurate,
形成大耗其元的伤口
will result in a debilitating wound.
致命一击 如果不是绝对精准
The money shot, if not carried out with absolute precision
如果你没有全情投入
and wholehearted commitment,
就很可能会变成灾难
will likely prove a disaster.
如果你没有全情投入
and wholehearted commitment,
很可能会变成灾难
will likely prove a disaster.
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表