剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
「钱斯医生」前情提要
Previously on "Chance"...
这是我之前在按♥摩♥院
What I took off that shitbird
从那个混♥蛋♥身上拿走的
back at the massage parlor.
在你杀了他之后
After you killed him.
你用这电♥话♥给布莱克斯通打电♥话♥
You call Blackstone on that phone,
形势就会骤变 兄弟 系好安全带
it's a whole new day, my brother. Buckle up.
他说他把你送上了大巴 你已经走了
He told me he put you on a bus. You were gone.
你又回来干什么
Why the fuck are you here?
他们开车带我去某个地方
They drove me someplace
把我锁在了恶心的屋子里
and locked me in this gross room.
我好怕
And I was so scared!
医生 我是海因斯警探
Hey, Doc. Detective Hynes.
布莱克斯通警探殴打他妻子
Detective Blackstone beat his wife.
他还打了你女儿
He hit your daughter.
他可能还是个妓院的合伙拥有人
Might be a part owner in a brothel.
他跟踪并骚扰你朋友
He stalked and harassed you and your friend,
最后还打了你
then he beat you up.
唯一能让我比
The only thing I hate more than a cop
对警♥察♥查警♥察♥更痛恨的就是黑警
going after another cop is a bad cop.
所以你会帮我吗
Does that mean you're gonna help me?
我找海因斯警探
I was looking for Detective Hynes.
你上次跟他说话是什么时候
When did you last talk to him?
几天前 怎么了
A couple of days ago. Why?
他今天没来上班 也没打电♥话♥来
He didn't come in for his shift today. Didn't call either.
所以安排是这样的
So, here's how it's gonna be.
我们要见面谈谈
We are gonna meet and talk.
把第二套账本一起带来
Bring that second set of books with you.
你知道海洋公园旅馆吗 五点一个人到那里
You know the Ocean Park Motel? Be there at 5:00 -- alone.
如果有其他人我会知道的 后果会很严重
I'll know if you're not. You won't like what happens next.
埃尔登·钱斯 55岁
Eldon Chance is a 55-year-old
是个惯用右手的神经精神病学家
right-handed neuropsychiatrist.
最近 他渐渐发现
Of late, he is increasingly aware
一种阴暗且不稳定的精神状态
of a mental state he finds to be dark and unstable.
他怕自己会被引入
He fears he has been drawn to the precipice
某种全新的恐怖的现实绝境
of some new and terrible reality,
现在他已经被绊住
and that now, having stumbled,
他将无法保证自己不会摔倒
he will be unable to keep from falling.
钱斯医生
第一季第十集
岩屋
另一边
On the other side!
那里
There!
过来
Come over here!
还有呼吸
Breathing! Yeah.
我在哪儿
Where am I?
这是什么
What is this?
你在救护车里 钱斯医生
You're in an ambulance, Dr. Chance,
在去医院的路上
on the way to the hospital.
你摔得很重 你很幸运
You had a real bad fall. You're a lucky man.
天啊
Oh, my God.
杰克琳
Jaclyn.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
怎么回事
What happened?
告诉我发生了什么
Tell me what happened.
拜托 拜托和我说话
Please. Please talk to me.
拜托和我说话
Please talk to me.
我尽力了
I tried.
你知道我他妈的尽力了
But you know that, I fucking tried.
尽力干什么 飞吗
Tried what, to fly?
天啊埃尔登 你是本地人
My God, Eldon, you're a local.
你知道那些悬崖
You know those cliffs.
你晚上去那里干什么
What were you doing out there at night?
你想死吗
You have a death wish?
我 我不记得了
I -- I just can't remember.
我 我不知道
I -- I don't know --
现在别担心那些了
Don't worry about that right now.
你需要休息
You need your rest.
你看到她了吗
Did you see her?
-你是说杰克琳吗 -对 她
- Would that be Jaclyn? - Yeah. Is she --
这里没人 亲爱的
There's no one here, hon.
我只是刚听你叫那个名字
I just heard you say that name.
我需要我的手♥机♥
Hey, I need my phone.
不行 现在不能用手♥机♥ 你得休息
No. No phone right now. You need to rest.
听着 你要么能记起来
Listen, either you're going to remember...
要么不能
... or you're not.
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
他们说你有脑震荡和骨折
They said you have a concussion and broken bones,
不过你会没事的
but you're gonna be okay.
是这样吗 你看上去可不怎么好
Are you? Doesn't look like you are.
你妈呢
Where's your mother?
去买♥♥咖啡了
She went to get more coffee.
所以是怎么回事
So what happened?
到底怎么回事
I mean, what really happened?
我 我不记得了
I'm... I don't remember.
你那个吓人的朋友呢
Well, what about your scary friend?
他做了什么吗
Did he do anything?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许最好暂时不要
Probably best to keep him
跟别人提起他 知道吗
between the two of us for now, okay?
我会说我现在状况不太好
I'll say I'm not so good right now.
不过你也不好 对吗
But neither are you. Are you?
我们会解决我们的问题的
But we're gonna fix what's wrong with us.
我们两个
The both of us.
这才是最重要的
That's what matters.
你总说这种话 然后就走人
Well, you say stuff like that, and then you just leave.
然后从愚蠢的悬崖上掉了下来
And then you fall off a stupid cliff.
是啊 确实是个愚蠢的悬崖
Yeah, it's a really stupid cliff.
你到底在想什么 医生
The fuck were you thinking, Doc?
钱斯医生
Dr. Chance, hey.
纽瑟姆警探 旧金山警局的
Detective Newsome, SFPD.
如果吓到你了 我很抱歉
Sorry if I startled you.
没事 我 我
No, it's okay. I -- I...
我可能是做梦了
I was dreaming, I guess.
有人给你看了报纸吗
Anyone show you a newspaper?
上面有你
You're in there.
尽管只说了「旧金山湾区医生 姓名保密」
Although just "San Francisco Bay's doctor, name withheld."
坠落了悬崖
Fell of a cliff.
几乎快成红人了
Almost famous.
我猜是之前的车祸让你分心了吧
I'm guessing it was the car accident that distracted you.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
谢谢
Thank you.
我 我不记得什么车祸了
I -- I don't remember a car accident.
一个老头开着旧车 撞了一辆新奔驰的侧面
Old man in an old car, T-boned a new Mercedes.
差不多就在你正上方的位置
Pretty much right on top of you.
要是墙没有在维修的话
Wall hadn't been under repair,
你或许也不会掉下去
you probably wouldn't have fallen.
你真的 不记得了吗
You really -- You don't remember?
受我这样的伤
With an injury such as mine...
你的逆行部分会被掩盖
your retrograde component can be buried.
有些人会失去数月 数年的记忆
Some people can lose months, years.
随着时间推移 有些人能记起全部
Over time, some people can remember everything.
有些人永远也记不起来
Others never do.
你介意我问问吗
You mind me asking...
你为什么关心我记得什么
why you care what I remember?
跟车祸的事有关吗
This about the accident?
那晚发生了很多事
A lot of things went down that night.
被老头撞了的奔驰逃离了现场
The Mercedes the old man hit fled the scene.
之后发现被遗弃的车
Found the car abandoned later.
乘客仍然在逃
Passenger's still at large.
真糟糕
That's terrible.
是啊
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表