剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
我说如果你晚上行动 就那么做
I said if you were going at night, you'd do that.
但这样的行动最好在白天进行
But an op like this is better during the day.
不太可疑 周围人少
It's less suspicious, fewer people around.
要我说现在就行动
I say we go right now.
不行 现在不行 我得...
No. I can't do it right now. I got to --
我得去跟我女儿谈谈 之后有个取证
I got to talk to my daughter, and I got a deposition after.
我可以自己去
I can go without you.
不不 这次我要和你一起去
No, no. No. I'm coming with you this time.
你不认识她 她之前住在那儿
You don't know her. She used to live there.
你想去是因为她之前住在那儿
You want to go because she used to be there?
我想去是因为昨晚发生那样的事后
I want to go because after what happened last night,
从现在起 我都要在场
from now on, I'm gonna fucking be there.
我看遍了所有报纸 所有网页
When I went through all this, all the websites,
没有看到「英雄警♥察♥牺牲」
and I didn't see "Hero Cop Dead,"
我想到了布莱克斯通活着的每一天
I remembered that every day Blackstone's alive,
杰克琳都有生命危险
Jaclyn's life's at risk.
所以我们不是在处理琐事
So, we're not just taking down a piece of shit here.
我们是在努力救人
We're fighting for someone's life.
你等我 我准备好了给你打电♥话♥
So you wait for me. I'll call you when I'm ready.
你说了算
You're the boss.
是的
Yes, I am.
患者是个15岁的惯用右手的女孩
Patient is a right-handed 15-year-old girl.
父母离异
Parents divorced.
患者开始对感受到排斥
Patient has begun demonstrating extreme sensitivity
表现出极度的敏感
to perceived rejection.
有遗传倾向的强迫性行为
Genetic predisposition to obsessional behavior
掠食者的本能
and predatory impulses --
我再尝尝鸡肉
Now, let me try the chicken again?
不行 猪肉更好吃
Nope. The pork is better.
你从小到大我明明一直是这么说的
You say that like I haven't been saying it your whole life.
妮可 我们得谈谈
Nic, we need to talk about something.
啊哦 什么意思
Ruh-roh. What does that mean?
你妈妈今早来了
Your mom came by this morning,
她告诉我你学校的一个男孩
and she told me a boy at your school --
他的父母联♥系♥过她
the parents had contacted her.
约翰·威顿
John Whitton?
她说他们告诉她
And she said that they had told her
你们俩约会有一阵子了
that you two had been dating for kind of a long time.
几个月
Months.
你们是男女朋友
That you've been boyfriend and girlfriend.
是真的吗
Is that true?
是的
Yeah.
你从没说过
You never said anything.
不是什么大不了的事
It wasn't that big a deal.
这你也没说过
I mean, you didn't say that either.
如果你是第一次和男孩子交往
If you're going out with a boy for the first time ever,
但没什么大不了的
but it's not that big a deal.
你从没跟我们提过他
You never mentioned him to us.
是啊 现在都结束了 所以...
Yeah. And now it's over, so...
好吧
Right. Well...
男孩和他的父母
the parents and the boy
好像认为你对此无法释怀
seem to think that you might be having trouble with that.
分手的事实
The fact that it's over.
不是吧
Seriously?
我们...无所谓了
We were -- whatever.
我们现在不是了 我没有放不下
And now we're not. I'm not having trouble.
他们说你发了很多信息
Well, they say that you've been texting a lot
-你还一直去他们家 -天
- and that you keep coming by the house. - God!
因为人人都发很多信息
Because everyone texts a lot.
因为是他让我去的
Because he asked me to come by.
什么 他让你去的吗
What, he asked you?
他其实挺有意思的
He's actually pretty interesting.
约翰
John.
他的观点 他的行为方式
His point of view, his behavior.
我其实挺好奇的
I actually wondered about that.
好奇你会怎么看他
Wondered what you'd say about him.
从精神病学方面来说
Like, psychiatrically.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他也是独生子女
So, he's an only child, too, right?
但他的父母不像你们
But his parents aren't like you guys.
他妈妈流产了七次才有了约翰
His mom had seven miscarriages before she had John,
所以她和他爸爸超级关注他
so she and his dad are hyper-focused on him.
奇迹宝宝
Miracle baby.
他很棒
And he's great,
可他同时也对所有事情都很夸张
but he's also super-dramatic about everything.
他恋爱时完全沉浸在爱情中
When he's in love, he's totally in love.
然后 如果分手了你还想
And then, when it's over and you want to try
和他做朋友
to still be friends with him,
那说明你还痴迷于他无法放下
that means you're obsessed and you can't let go.
-好吧 -直到他开始疑惑
- Right. - Until he gets confused
觉得他也许还喜欢你
and thinks he might still like you.
然后他会在该学习时
Then he's gonna ask you to come by
叫你去他家
when he's supposed to be studying,
于是当他的父母生气
and then, when his parents get mad about
为什么他的化学成绩是D
why he got a "D" In Chem...
他们就会怪你分了他的神
Then they blame you for distracting him.
现在你明白我为什么不想卷入这坨屎里了
Now, maybe you see why I didn't want to get into this shit.
抱歉 没有告诉你们
Sorry -- about not telling you guys.
我可以说「屎」这个词
I can say the word "Shit."
双重「注意用词」
Double hey.
我要尝尝这个 免得都没了
I'm gonna try this before it's all gone.
感觉好点了吗
Feeling better, I hope.
好多了
Mostly, yeah.
你知道吗 我真想来杯咖啡
You know what? I would love a cup of coffee,
但我没时间喝了
but I don't have time to drink it
他们就要来了
before they get here.
-谁们 -律师们
- Who? - The lawyers.
利赛尔 麦克纳马拉还有加尔
Lieser, McNamara, and Gard.
威廉·穆伦的取证
The William Mullen deposition.
我之前看到是今天要正式记录
It's on the books for today, the last I checked.
加尔先生来了
Well, Mr. Gard's here.
但只有他自己
But he's by himself.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
而且他没说任何关于取证的事
And he didn't say anything about a deposition.
他只是说需要和你谈谈
He just said he needed to talk to you.
杰伊 近来如何
Jay, how are you?
挺好的 埃尔登
All right, Eldon.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
所以 你是要一对一给我取证吗
So, are you gonna depose me one-on-one?
我不是抱怨
I'm not complaining.
只是你们通常是几个人一起来的
It's just, you guys usually travel in packs.
要不要坐下
You want to sit down?
好
Sure.
怎么了
What's up?
我不知道
I don't know.
不对 我知道
That's not true. I know.
我只是不知道原因或其中的含义
I just don't know why or what it means.
你这悬念要玩死我了 杰伊
The suspense is killing me, Jay.
事务所昨天收到一个包裹
The firm received a package yesterday
里边是影印的文件
of photocopied paperwork.
精神分♥析♥治疗历史 警♥察♥报告
Psych history, police reports.
上边都有你的名字
They all had your name on them.
限制令
Restraining orders, um,
逮捕记录 毒品史 非自愿性监管
arrest records, toxicology, involuntary commitment.
你知道我在说什么
You know what I'm talking about.
是的
Yeah.
这是很早的事了 杰伊
This is ancient history, Jay.
这是...
This is...
20年多前的事了 我当时还是个孩子
20 years ago. More. I was a kid.
我知道 我...
I know. I --
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表