剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
who say Dr. Kushel was an empathetic
是个富有同情心 自♥制♥力很强的医师
and self-controlled physician before he was diagnosed.
我不会感到意外
That doesn't surprise me.
那么在你看来 库希尔医生
Then could Dr. Kushel, in your opinion,
能否凭借自己的意志力
have exercised willpower
克制自己不给他妻子或是其他人
to stop himself from writing his wife
开出他们并不需要的
or anyone else prescriptions for narcotics
麻醉剂药方
that they didn't need?
抱歉
Uh...I'm sorry.
-你说什么 -他能不能
- Wha-- the, uh... - Could he --
库希尔医生能否克制自己
could Dr. Kushel have stopped himself
不开出药方
from writing prescriptions?
我认为不能
Uh, in my opinion, no.
为什么
And why is that?
额颞叶痴呆使他丧失了这个能力
Frontotemporal dementia robbed him of that capacity.
他无法再强迫自己做正确的事
He could no more force himself to do the right thing than a man
就像你无法强迫下肢瘫痪的人走路一样
with a severed spinal column could force himself to walk.
库希尔医生知道自己的问题吗
And does Dr. Kushel know what's wrong with him?
-在我看来 他... -我当然知道
- In my view, he -- - Fucking right I do.
我可是个医生
I'm a Goddamn doctor.
库希尔医生 这是最后一次警告
Dr. Kushel, I'm not going to warn you again.
弗兰克·泰勒
我是旧金山警局的科克警官
This is Officer Kirk, SFPD.
大楼保安报♥警♥说泰勒先生的车出事了
Building security called us about Mr. Taylor's car.
看起来是被人撬了
Well, it looks like somebody broke into it.
现场一片混乱
Big mess.
他能来二层吗
He available to come down to level 2?
不 他得亲自来 需要签些文件
No, has to be him in person. He needs to sign the report.
谢谢
Thanks.
你这是要干什么
What kind of errand is this?
要出其不意偷袭别人
The kind where you go someplace and surprise a guy.
弗兰克
Hey, Frank.
你可真不会干活
You suck at your job.
我不是找到你了吗
I found you, didn't I?
是 可花了多长时间
Yeah, but how long did it take you?
打开车尾箱
Open your trunk.
你有两个选择 弗兰克
This can go one of two ways, Frank.
如果我是你 我选第一个
If I was you, I'd go with the first one.
你看他干什么 别看他
Why are you looking at him? Don't look at him.
看着我
Look at me.
很好
Good.
把你的手放在保险杠这里 双手
Put your hands on the bumper there, both hands.
-什么 -你真没听到我说什么吗
- What? - Did you really not hear me?
还是你想拖延时间
Or are you trying to buy time?
等等 听着 听我说
Wait, listen. Just listen to me.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你看起来挺害怕的啊 弗兰克
Looking pretty fucking scared there, Frank.
你再试图想要找我
You ever want to find me again,
这个会让你记起 你找到我之后
this'll help you remember what you looked like
会变成什么样
when you did.
明白了吗
You got that?
刚才那是干什么
What the fuck was that?
照片连接了恐惧和痛苦
Picture connects the fear and the pain,
摧毁了他的精神
crushes the spirit.
-另外我们还得到了一块表 -没回答问题
- Plus, we got a watch. - Not an answer.
不管那是什么 我不想再被卷入
Whatever it was, I don't want to be a party
那种事之中了
to anything like that ever again.
你已经在其中了 医生
You are a party to it, Doc.
那混♥蛋♥的行为将会干扰
What that asshole was doing was gonna interfere
我和你现在来这里要做的事
with what you and I are doing here now.
已经产生影响了 我们迟到了
It already has. We're late.
那家伙之前在酒吧里
That guy was in the bar.
是的没错 好眼神
Yes, he was. Good get.
那是为什么
So, why?!
那混♥蛋♥不是警♥察♥ 好吗 他是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Scumbag's not a cop, okay? He's private.
是一些私事
It was a private matter.
顺便一说 你做的很好
But you did good, by the way.
他看了你
He looked at you.
我还以为你会说些什么 表现出软弱
I thought you were gonna say something, show weakness,
但你没有
but you didn't.
你只是给了他一个特别凶悍的对视
You just gave him a fucking hard-ass stare.
你意识到了吗
Were you aware of that?
我没有
I was not.
他以为我们是一伙的 马路杀手
He thinks we're a damn team. Killers on the road.
你看到照片里他那张脸了吗
You see his fucking face in that picture?
咱们去看看还有哪些傻♥逼♥咱们能吓唬吓唬
Let's go see what other nuggets we can chisel out of this day.
按部就班真的会让人像在背上背了个靶子
Routine really is like having a target on your back.
你终于懂了
There you go.
另一个警♥察♥
Another cop?
也许他们是来找女童军的
Maybe they come for the wings.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
天啊
Oh, Christ.
他就是在做警♥察♥的本职工作
He's just a cop being a cop.
咱们这么半天看的就是这个吗
This is what we've been watching this whole fucking time?
看他筹备这场抓捕
Him setting up this bust?
做本职工作不会改变他的本质
Doing the job doesn't change who he is.
无论如何 按♥摩♥院的手♥淫♥是卖♥♥淫
Anyway, massage parlor hand jobs are vice.
他是管凶杀案的
He's homicide.
他为什么要浪费时间在一些
Why is he wasting his time on something
根本不归他部门管的案子上
that isn't even his department?
你不知道原因不代表没有原因
Your not knowing the reason doesn't mean there isn't one.
我知道有原因 这就是重点
I know there is one. That's my point.
布莱克斯通是那种走在路上
Blackstone is the guy walking down the road --
使用无关的细节来掩盖并不...
using extraneous details to mask what is not --
上帝老天爷 别再说谜语了
Oh, Christ on a bike, stop it with the riddles!
他是个警♥察♥ D 他在做警♥察♥做的事
He's -- he's a cop, D. He's doing cop stuff.
我们是两个混球坐在车里
We're two assholes sitting in car
闻起来一股洋葱圈味
that smells of onion rings.
随你怎么说 医生
Have it your way, Doc.
还能怎么说
What other way is there to have it?
我们坐在这里有...
We've been sitting here --
我们坐这里多久了
how long have we been sitting here?
就为这个 抱歉
For this? I'm sorry.
我忘了还有谜语和那美味的午餐
I forgot the riddles and the fine dining.
-你那女人 -她不是我的...
- Your lady -- - She's not my --
杰克琳从没说过她的丈夫
Jaclyn never said her husband
不去做日常工作 对吧
didn't get his day job done, right?
她说他是黑警
She said he's dirty.
重点是我们要去了解他
The point is we get to know him,
这样在他出现失误时我们才能在周围
so we're there when he trips over his dick.
也许根本就没有意义
Maybe there is no fucking point.
也许我想要回我的钱 因为这就是扯淡
Maybe I want my money back 'cause this is all bullshit.
我们改变一下如何
How about we change it up?
后天是周六 我们知道他住哪
Day after tomorrow's Saturday. We know where he lives.
不如我们去看看他休息的时候做什么
How about we see what he does on his day off?
如果没发现什么有趣的 咱们再谈退款
We get no joy out of that, we can talk about a refund.
这个 这事...
This -- this...
老天
Jesus.
你想喝汽水吗
You want a soda?
还是吃甜筒
Or a cone?
我想他们里边有冰激凌
I think they got ice cream in there.
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
我给你弄点水喝
I'll get you some water.
苏珊娜
Suzanne.
天啊 埃尔 你喝了多少
Jesus, El, how much have you had?
按他们的说法是已近黄昏
It is the shank of the evening, as they say.
怎么了
What's up?
杰克琳 发生了一些事
There's been, um, an incident with Jaclyn.
我想在确认后再告诉你
I wanted to be sure before I told you.
她从她学生家里拿了些钱
She -- she took some money from her student's house.
-偷的 -什么
- Stole it. -What?
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表