剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
急救室接收了他
He was admitted through emergency services.
他接受了慢性药物滥用
He was treated for chronic substance abuse
和精神意念症的治疗
and psychotic ideation.
事情败露的时候
He had managed to detox
他已经成功戒了毒
and was just starting to work with me
并且开始跟着我♥干♥了
when the ruse was discovered.
假身份
Fake I.D.
就是那时候警♥察♥找来的吗
That's when the police were called?
对
Yeah.
他们把他带回了纳帕精神病院
They took him back to Napa.
他的家人把他转到了马林的一家私人机构
His family transferred him to a private facility in Marin.
我试着联♥系♥他 可他们说
I tried to reach out, but they said
他再次逃跑了
that he'd run away again.
那是我最后一次听到他的消息 直到现在
That's the last I heard of him until now.
你说你会帮他
You're gonna help him, you said?
我...对
I... Yes.
我很高兴
I'm glad.
我其实还争取过让他留在这里 但被驳回了
I actually argued for him to stay here, but was overruled.
我一直想知道他怎么样了
I always wondered what happened to him.
可现在 你来了
But now, here you are.
这世界充满了神奇的事物
The world is full of magic things
耐心地等待我们的感官变得更敏锐
patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper.
叶茨的诗吗
Is that Yeats?
达瑞斯让我明白了这句诗
Darius turned me on to that one.
一个不同寻常的人
An unusual guy.
跟我同病相怜
One of my very own.
他家里有人来过吗
So, has any of the family even come by?
这就像肯尼迪一家
I mean, it's like the Kennedys.
他们可给那可怜的女孩做了脑叶切断术
They had that poor girl lobotomized.
不会的
That's not gonna happen.
这年头要做这种事可难多了
It's much more difficult to pull off these days.
你可没见过那家人
You haven't met the family.
他们一定会想办法的
They'll try to pull something.
他们会解决他 我们再也见不到他了
They'll have him put away, and we'll never see him again.
他们不能那么做 他是个成年人
They can't. He's an adult.
如果他们给他用药呢
What if they give him some drugs?
让他签署一些文件
And get him to sign something?
不 那他就能争辩他被下药了
No. Then he'll argue that he was drugged.
这年头要违背某人的意愿
It's almost impossible in this day and age
得到那种接管权
to gain that kind of conservatorship
几乎是不可能的
over someone against their will.
剥夺某人的继承权是一回事
Disinheriting someone is one thing.
解决一个人可是另一回事
Having them put away is another.
你不了解那个父亲
You don't know the father.
-你了解吗 -我不需要了解
- Do you? - I don't need to.
我见过他做过什么事
I've seen what he hath wrought.
我不认识那家人
Well, I don't know the family,
可我看了医疗记录
but I read the medical history.
说实话 似乎D的父亲
Honestly, it seems like D's father
很热衷于摆脱他
is keen to be rid of him.
他为什么要费心去解决他
Why would he care about putting him away?
我不知道
I don't know.
可他多年来一直在找他
But he's been looking for him for years.
不管是什么原因 他就是在乎
So, whatever the reason, he cares.
他有权有钱 还有朋友身居高位
He's a wealthy and powerful man with friends in high places,
而且他恨那孩子
and he hates that boy.
他恨他对他做的事
He hates him for what he did to him.
或是恨他自己允许他那么做了
Or hates himself for having allowed it.
不管怎样 他会发泄在D的身上
Whatever, he's gonna take it out on D, either way.
「你不是超人 D」我告诉他
"You're not a superman, D," I tell him.
他觉得他是 你知道吗
He thinks he is, you know?
我猜他必须这么想吧
What he's got to think, I suppose.
考虑到种种一切
Given everything.
而你早就知道了
Which you knew.
所有一切
All of it.
你就不能把我叫到一边
You couldn't have just taken me aside
先提醒我一下吗
and given me a heads up?
我在雇他 天
I'm hiring him, for Christ's sake.
不只是重做我的家具
And not just to redo my furniture.
你知道我在雇他做什么
You know what for.
他的确甜甜圈吃太多了
He eats too many doughnuts.
可他在犯罪方面脑子是清醒的
He is not criminally insane.
他也不是个老兵
And he's not a veteran, either.
没参加过国外的任何战争 对
Well, not of any war on foreign soil, no.
你还是可以说些什么的
You still could have said something.
轮不到我说什么
Not my something to say.
得他说
It's his.
卡尔 我需要你帮个忙
You know, Carl, I... I need a favor.
什么忙
What is it?
我不知道他跟你说了多少
I don't know how much he told you
关于那晚发生的事
about what happened the other night.
够多了
Enough.
好吧 从那之后 我的公♥寓♥...
Okay. Well, since then, my apartment...
我不能回家 我担心我的家人
I can't go home. I'm scared for my family.
我只能让她们离开 我没有现金
I had to send them away. I don't have cash.
我不敢用我的卡
I'm afraid to use my cards.
我本想问D该怎么做 可不行了
I'd ask D what to do, but I can't.
这是我唯一能待的地方了
So, this is the only place I have left.
你想待多久就待多久吧
Stay as long as you like.
该死
Oh, fuck.
你好
Hello?
医生 我是海因斯警探
Hey, Doc. Detective Hynes.
我吵醒你了吗
I wake you?
没有 是的
Uh, no. Uh, yeah.
我昨天去了你办公室
I went by your office yesterday
毕竟第一次我们相谈甚欢
since that worked better the first time,
可昨天却关门了
but it was closed.
走廊尽头的心脏病专家说
Cardiologist down the hall said
听说你家里有急事
he heard you're having a family emergency?
对 没错
Yeah. I am.
我不想打扰你
Well, I don't want to intrude on that,
可我实在还有几个问题
but I do have a couple more questions
关于科恩医生的
about Dr. Cohen.
我在跟进你说过的一些事
Following up on some of the things you said that,
也许并没有太大的意义
maybe, aren't making the most sense.
喂
Hello?
我在
Yeah. I'm here.
我不想盛气凌人 医生
Look, I'm not trying to be patronizing, Doc,
我可能也不用提醒你
and I probably don't need to remind you,
但我这是在努力侦破一起罪案
but I am trying to solve a crime here,
可怕的罪案 受害的是个无辜的人
a horrible crime, done on an innocent person.
那么他很聪明
He's smart, then.
那样的人可能会成为隐患
A guy like that can be a problem.
一个杀人的凶杀案警探
A homicidal homicide detective?
对 确实是隐患
Yeah, I would say.
他了解如何玩转体制
He knows how to game the system.
他就是体制
He is the system.
我会回答你的问题
I'll answer your questions.
所有问题
All your questions.
所以你不认识这些
So, you didn't know these guys who were,
可能在说罗马尼亚语的人
maybe, speaking Romanian?
不认识
No.
可他们当时确实在你公♥寓♥里
But they were definitely in your apartment?
对
Yes.
让我...我只想确定
Let me just... I just want to make sure
我没搞错什么信息
I'm understanding everything.
斯坦福医学院把杰克琳转给了你
So, Stanford referred Jaclyn Blackstone to you,
她说她在见一个心理医生 已经去世了
and she told you that she was seeing a therapist who died.
-就是科恩医生 -是的
- That was Dr. Cohen. - Yeah.
然后你把布莱克斯通太太转给了你的朋友
Then you gave Mrs. Blackstone a referral to your friend,
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表