剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
说嘛 他叫什么
Oh, come on. What's his name?
爸
Dad.
名字太差
Terrible name.
这可怎么分得清
How will we keep that straight?
伯克利那边怎么样了
Hey, what's with Berkeley?
有新公♥寓♥要看看吗
Any new apartments to check out?
最好是能在别人之前拿到的
Preferably ones we can get before someone else gets them,
因为你没打电♥话♥ 即便你说你会打
because you didn't call, even though you said you would?
还记得你说我得买♥♥的那种床吗
Hey, you know that futon you said I need to get?
不如我们现在就去买♥♥一张吧
Why don't we go buy one of those right now?
好啊
Yeah.
你拿了 你拿了钥匙 对吧
You got -- You got keys, right?
-对 -好
- Yeah. - All right.
我得去拿下包
I just got to get my bag.
谢谢你们
Thank you, gentlemen.
别客气
You got it.
希望你不介意
I hope it's all right.
我来这里
Coming here.
我想这已经不成问题了
I think we're past that.
你能来挺好 很高兴见到你
I'm glad you came. It's good to see you.
我只是 我想和你谈谈
I just -- I wanted to talk to you...
关于发生在
about what happened...
商店和公园的事
at the store, the park.
你还好吧
Are you all right?
你丈夫来找过我了
Your husband paid me a visit.
我的天
Oh, my God.
显然你也来过
So did you, apparently.
你来到我办公室 说你是我妻子
You came to my office, said you were my wife.
我不记得了
I don't remember that.
抱歉 我不知道
I'm sorry I don't know.
不知道我是这样的
That I'm like this.
不知道他还伤了你
That he hurt you.
你不应该被伤害
You don't deserve to be hurt.
咱们进去说吧 别在这吹风
Why don't you come in out of the wind?
你今天很美
You look nice.
有个应酬 是个午餐会
There was a thing, a luncheon,
为雷蒙德办的
for Raymond.
我不想去
I didn't want to go.
他帮助关掉了奥克兰的一些按♥摩♥妓院
Uh, he helped shut down some massage parlors in Oakland.
他们给了他一枚勋章
They gave him a medal.
所以他是英雄了
So he's a hero.
运气好的话 他会成为警♥察♥局长
With our luck, he'll end up Chief of Police.
他还剩七个月就能领全额退休金了
He's seven months away from full pension.
等钱到手 我们就离开这里
And when he vests, we're leaving town,
就我们俩
just the two of us.
去哪
To go where?
他只说
He just says,
「某个远离这一切的地方」
"Somewhere far away from all this shit."
我不该把苦水都倒给你
I shouldn't be dumping all this on you.
但是 现在真是不容易
But...things are just hard right now.
我试过留信息给苏珊娜
I've tried to leave messages for Suzanne,
但是她不回电♥话♥
but she doesn't return my calls.
-我不知道 -她告诉我你从她朋友那里
- I don't know -- - She told me that you stole money
偷了钱
from her friend.
两千美元
$2,000.
我知道
I know.
-她问过我那事 -他们想要回去
- She asked me about that. - They want it back.
但我没有
But I don't have it.
我绝对不会
I would never --
她的车胎也被划破了
She also had her tires slashed.
她认为她知道是谁 你我也知道她是对的
She thinks she knows who, and you and I know she's right.
所以
So...
现在怎么办
What now?
她不干了
She's done.
那你呢
What about you?
我没有
I'm not.
我不会放弃 杰克琳 我哪都不去
I'm not done, Jaclyn. I'm not going anywhere.
你打算跟我说公园和商店的事
You were going to tell me about that park and the store.
对
Yes.
但公园里的是杰姬
But it was Jackie in the park.
因为杰姬会让你失去记忆
'Cause Jackie makes you lose time.
那你是怎么记起来的
So how'd you remember it?
-谢谢你们 谢谢 -没事
- Thank you, guys. Thank you. - Sure.
爸爸 我把剩下的披萨钱给他们当小费了
Dad, I gave them the rest of the pizza money for a tip,
因为我不知道你在哪
because I didn't know where you were.
你好
Hello.
好 给小费的决定很好
Yeah, that's a good call with the tip.
我马上上去 好吗
Be right up, okay?
你知道吗
You know what?
这个或许会和你的眼睛
This might be the exact color
一个颜色
of your eyes.
对吗 是不是挺配的
Right? Isn't it perfect?
你应该留着它
You should have this.
反正你戴着更好看
It looks better on you anyway.
真的吗
Really?
谢谢
Wow. Thanks.
这真是太慷慨了
That's very kind.
想要回去的话 你知道我们在哪
Well, you know where we are if you want it back.
她真漂亮
She's beautiful.
杰克琳
Jaclyn.
我不知道我为什么记得
I don't know why I remember it.
但我确实记得
But I do.
哪部分
Which part?
全部
Everything.
她挺好的
She's nice.
那个和你说话的女士
That lady you were talking to?
她什么情况
What's her deal?
患者 前患者
Patient. Former patient.
患者可以跟你住一起吗
A patient can live where you live?
-什么意思 -在这栋楼里
- What do you mean? - In the building.
我以为她住这里
I thought she lived here.
我之前见过她
I've seen her.
-什么时候 -好像是上周
- When? - Last week, maybe.
我记得是在楼梯间里
On the stairs, I think.
我能拿走你床上的枕头吗
Hey, mind if I steal a pillow off your bed?
妮可 不好意思
Oh, Nic, uh, I'm sorry,
我都忘了看时间
I-I lost track of time.
你不是说有了沙发床 我就能留下过夜吗
I thought you said once we got the futon, I could stay over.
是的 没错 可是...
Yeah, yeah, you can, but, uh...
今晚不行 我要出去工作
not tonight. I-I've got to be somewhere for work.
我自己也在这待过
I've stayed here by myself before.
我知道你待过 以后也可以
I know you have, and you will again.
我们有沙发床了 可以出发了吗
We got the futon. Ready to go?
我知道 我还帮着组装了
I know. I helped.
所以 你俩是男女朋友关系吗
So, are you seeing her, like girlfriend seeing her?
不 不是 她...
No, I'm not. She's --
我说了 她是之前的一位患者
Like I said, she's a former patient.
可以来你公♥寓♥的患者
A patient who comes to your apartment.
她生活中遇到了很多挫折
There are a lot of chaotic things in her life right now.
她遭人虐待 所以我...
She's in an abusive situation, and I'm...
我们在帮助她
We're trying to help.
你跟她约会算犯错吗
Would it be wrong if you went out with her?
因为她是位患者
Because she's a patient?
对
Yes.
目前是的
At the moment.
再过一段时间以后...
If enough time passed...
要过多久才行
How much time is enough time?
-妮可... -她喜欢你
- Nic... - She likes you.
我看得出来
I could tell.
而且她也很漂亮
Plus, she's really pretty.
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表