剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
也可能你只想保持单身
Or maybe you just want to be alone.
家具店是两天前的事了
Furniture store was two days ago.
他为什么等到今天才找你
Why'd he wait until today to come at you?
不知道
I don't know.
也许就像她说的一样
Maybe it's like she said.
他喜欢捉弄人
He likes to fuck with people.
想让我觉得暗中监视他却能侥幸逃脱
Wanted me to think I'd gotten away with it, spying on them.
另外 他还割了我朋友苏珊娜的车胎
Also, he slashed my friend's tires, Suzanne,
我介绍给杰克琳的治疗师
a therapist who was seeing Jaclyn at my request.
这举动很有意思
Interesting move.
他变得冲动了
He's becoming impulsive,
会作出反应
reacting.
这对我们很有利
All good for us.
这个可以消音
Muffles the sound.
带那么多那玩意干什么
Why so many of those?
备用
Backups.
你脸上没有伤痕
Your face is clean.
肯定打的都是身上吧
Must have gotten you with body shots.
没错 非常高效
He did. Very effective.
是啊 条子们就喜欢这招
Yeah, no shit. Cops like that sort of thing.
不会打伤他们的手 更看不出证据
Doesn't fuck up their hands, harder to see the evidence.
算你走运他没用棍子
Lucky he didn't use a stick.
-还疼吗 -有点
- You in pain? - Little bit.
吃药了吗
Taking anything for it?
我治疗自己的时候
When I self-medicate,
总会在最有利的情况下导致不良后果
tends to lead to poor results at the best of times.
也让我觉得仿佛投降了
Also kind of feels like surrender.
所以我打算忍♥过去
So I'm going to ride this out.
答得好
Good answer.
蓝色线勾出的区域是幽灵城
The section outlined in blue is Ghost Town.
蓝色的大头针是还没被关停的按♥摩♥院
The blue pins are massage parlors that haven't been shut down.
-一共四家 -是的
- Four of them. - Yeah.
其中一家是布莱克斯通的
And one of them's Blackstone.
是哪个身份
Which one was it?
问得好
Good question.
今天来的是杰克琳
Today, it was Jaclyn.
但我不知道那天来我办公室的是谁
But I don't know which one came to my office
也不知道我女儿
or who my daughter seems to think
在公♥寓♥楼里看到的是谁
she's seen walking around the apartment building.
你知道吗 就在几个月前
You know, until a couple months ago,
这话我没跟任何人说过
and I never told anyone this...
但我以前从来不相信多重人格那套理论
but I never used to buy the whole multiple personality thing.
分离性身份识别障碍 有可能
I mean, dissociative identity issues, yeah,
但彻底分♥裂♥的人格
but completely separate personalities,
也就是所谓的多重人格 完全不信
what people call "Alters"? No way.
如果之前有人跟我说这个
If someone came in claiming that,
我的第一反应肯定是「边缘性人格障碍」
my first thought would be "Borderline."
边缘性人格障碍是什么
What's borderline?
简而言之
Short answer,
天堂足道馆
是种严重的精神疾病
it's a serious mental illness,
很难诊断 也很难治疗
it's very hard to diagnose and even harder to treat.
很多人认为这病无药可治
Some people think it's untreatable.
也就是这辈子都毁了
That would qualify as fucked up.
她被毁了吗
That what she is?
我希望不是
I hope not.
我希望...
I hope...
她的精神只是被创伤击垮了
that parts of her have been fragmented by trauma,
但还可以痊愈
that parts can be made whole again,
如果还不算太迟的话
if it's not too late.
她就是你的冰湖
She is your frozen lake.
别管这地方了 我们走
Fuck this place. Let's move.
你看过一部叫「蓝色天使」的电影吗
You ever see a movie called "Blue Angel" --
好像是「蓝天使」
"The Blue Angel," I think?
没有
No.
你知道玛琳·黛德丽是谁吗
You know who Marlene Dietrich is?
不知道
No.
没关系 她是柏林一家酒吧的驻唱
Doesn't matter. She plays a singer at a Berlin club.
欧式按♥摩♥院
有位上了年纪的教授
And this aging professor
迷上了她
becomes obsessed with her.
简而言之
And suffice it to say,
他走到了冰湖上
he goes out on this frozen lake,
冰面裂开了
and the ice breaks.
这种事我曾经历过
I've done this once before.
我去到了冰层最薄的地方
I've gone out where the ice is thinnest.
就是布莱克斯通挖出来的你的那件事吗
This that shit about you that Blackstone dug up?
我当时是波士顿的急诊医生
I was an ER resident in Boston.
一天晚上 她来到急诊室
And she walked in one night.
我已经忘了是什么病因
I don't even remember what for.
不到一小时她就出院了 但完全足够了
She was released within an hour, but that's all it took.
我知道了她的住址
And I knew where she lived.
起初 我以为我爱上她了
At first, I thought I was... I was just in love.
我说服自己 她也爱上了我
I convinced myself that she felt as I did.
然而她没有
She didn't.
她离开了 我跟去了
She left, I followed.
然后...
And...
一切就...
...things got...
就变得很糟了
more fucked up after that.
最大的损失是我的父亲
Biggest casualty was my father,
我跟他的关系
my relationship with him.
我们之前很亲密 但却停止了联♥系♥ 他...
We'd been close, but we stopped speaking, and he...
不到一年就因为心脏病去世了
died of a heart attack within a year.
那种渴望的欢愉
The exultation of wanting...
还有意识到你如此渴望的对象
...and the recognition that the object of such desires
永不可得
is forever unavailable...
永不可知
...unknowable at her core.
要是我有能力 我会杀了我父亲
I would have killed my father if I could have.
我会剥了那混♥蛋♥的皮
I would have scalped the fucker.
幸好我当时没怎么受过训练
Lucky I was short on training then.
妈的
Fucking "A."
狗狗乐园那个女人
Girl from the dog park.
去看看后面的情况
Let's go see what's out back.
穿上
Put this on.
你看着像普通百姓
You look like a citizen.
那你怎么办
What about you?
不会感冒吗
Aren't you going to get cold?
我不会感冒
I don't get cold.
那为什么要穿夹克
Well, then, why the jacket?
用来挂刀片
Just another place to hang my blades.
把手放在外面就不会被割到
Keep your hands on the outside, you won't get cut.
这个也戴上
This, too.
D 拜托
D, come on.
再糟能糟到哪去
What's the worse that can happen?
头虱吗
Head lice?
用克韦尔
Use Kwell.
需要医师处方
You'll need a prescription,
但你不用操心这点了
but you got that covered.
面朝墙 躲开监控
Hug the wall, stay in the shadow,
走慢点
go slow.
记住了 我们是扒垃圾的流浪汉
Just remember, we're a couple of homeless fucks looking for shit.
说的什么语言
What's the language?
说不准 俄语 罗马尼亚语
I don't know. Russian? Romanian?
救命
Help!
看到那辆福特了吗 医生
See the Crown Vic, Doc?
今晚是我们的幸运之夜
It's our lucky night.
这儿
Here.
梅里特湖
Lake Merritt.
那得有一英里吧 至少
I mean, that's got to be a mile, at least.
没有更近的地方了吗
Is there nowhere closer?
公园挺好的
Park is good.
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表