剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
来啊 你一口都没尝呢
Come on. You haven't taken one bite.
我的胃不太舒服
Yeah, my stomach's not feeling great.
总之我给阿♥拉♥米达县的地检打了电♥话♥
So anyway, I called the Alameda County D.A.'s office.
自愿去做精神评估 侧写什么的
Volunteered to do the psych evals, profiles,
他们有什么需要都行 无偿的
whatever they need, pro bono.
-好吧 -要是我能在那里交到朋友
- Okay. - If I can get a friend there,
也许我能让那朋友查查雷蒙德·布莱克斯通
maybe I can put that friend onto Raymond Blackstone.
如果他真像杰克琳说得那么黑
If he's as dirty as Jaclyn says he is.
如果他真有半点接近她说的样子
If Blackstone is even close to what she says,
他怎么会发现不了你在搞鬼
how is he not gonna find out you're poking around?
因为他不在地检那边工作
'Cause he doesn't work there.
他管不了所有事
He can't have his finger in everything.
好吧 你之前说有两件事
Okay, so you said you had two things.
还有一件事是什么
What's the other thing?
杰克琳教数学
Jaclyn tutors math.
如果她来我的公♥寓♥ 说是来教数学的
Now, if she came to my apartment, says it's for that,
你就可以在那跟她见面 继续治疗
you could meet her there to continue her therapy.
在你的公♥寓♥
At your apartment?
对...不一定非在我家
Ye... it doesn't have to be there.
重点是打出某种幌子
The point is to set up some cover
让你和她能继续见面
that allows you and her to keep meeting.
你真没看出来这样下去有多危险吗
Do you really still not see what dangerous ground this is?
就算是一个没有你那些过去
Even for someone without your history,
没有你那些弱点的人 也会很危险
your vulnerability, it would be.
还是你就喜欢这样
Or is that what you like about it?
拜托 苏珊娜
Come on, Suzanne.
杰克琳不会是第一个
Jaclyn wouldn't be the first
逃离虎穴又如狼窝的人
to trade in one abusive man for another.
记得你说的这话吗
Remember you said that?
那也许杰姬·布莱克和她其他的那些故事
So maybe Jackie Black and all the rest of her story
只是为了找一个狼窝里的男人把她救出虎穴呢
is just about finding one man to save her from another.
你不相信杰姬·布莱克的存在
You don't believe in Jackie Black?
我不知道该相信什么
I don't know what I believe.
杰克琳或杰姬
Well, Jaclyn or Jackie Black
或是她其他的那些人格 也可能没有
or however many of her there are or aren't,
我无法想象她们有谁
I can't imagine any of them
会想要继续挨打
would want to go on getting beaten.
埃尔登 你为什么放不下这事
Eldon, why can't you let this go?
这就是我努力在做的啊 我就是想放下
That's what I'm trying to do. I'm trying to let go.
我想把杰克琳交给你
I'm trying to give Jaclyn to you.
她需要帮助
She needs help,
我想找个方法让你能继续帮她
and I'm trying to find a way to let you keep helping her.
要么我们就...就期待能有最好的结果吧
Or we can... we can just hope for the best.
我要把你那份也带回家
I'm taking yours home, too.
她另外那个心理医生有为她这么大费周章过吗
Did her other therapist go to this much trouble for her?
米拉什么的 叫什么来着
Myra something. What was her name?
科恩 好像是
Cohen, I think.
对 科恩
Yeah, Cohen.
她是怎么回事来着 她...去世了
What happened there again? She... she died?
对 她年纪有点大了 独居
Yeah. She was an older woman, lived alone.
网上说 警方称他们认为
On the Internet, the police said that they thought
她可能想组织一起入室抢劫
she might have tried to stop a home-invasion robbery.
可怜的女人
Poor woman.
那对杰克琳来说肯定也不容易
That couldn't have been easy for Jaclyn, either.
你这是答应了吗
Is that a yes?
我只希望你清楚我们在做什么
I just hope you know what we're doing.
你好
Hello?
杰克琳 我是埃尔登·钱斯
Hi, Jaclyn. This is Eldon Chance.
听着 我可能有办法了
Listen, I might have an idea
你可以继续你的疗程
about how you could continue your therapy.
现在...方便吗
Is... Is this a good time?
你是说现在吗
You mean now?
我现在在工作
I'm at work right now.
现在或是晚点 你方便就行
Now, later, whenever is convenient.
我回头打给你
I'll call you back.
好 等你...
Okay. When...
这号♥码不太方便 你知道一下就好
This isn't a good number, just so you know.
伯纳德·乔里是名19岁的白人男性
Bernard Jolly is a 19-year-old white male
他在最近被捕及关禁闭前
who, until his recent arrest and incarceration,
一直住在他姑妈阿曼达·乔里
has lived in the basement apartment
在旧金山的地下室公♥寓♥里
of his maternal aunt, Amanda Jolly of San Francisco.
他目前经历了两年
He is two years into a post-concussive syndrome
由颅底骨折和脑内血肿引发的脑震荡综合征
following a basilar skull fracture and intracerebral hematoma
起因是一起自行车和卡车追尾事故
following a bicycle/ pickup truck accident
当时他是骑自行车的一方
in which he was riding the bicycle.
病人被释放后
Since his discharge, the patient admits
承认视觉和嗅觉方面都有幻觉
to both visual and olfactory hallucinations.
视幻觉在多数时候
Visual hallucinations consist most often
会看到打过他的墨西哥园丁
of seeing the Mexican gardener who struck him,
即便乔里已被告知
even though Jolly has been informed
那人已经离开这个国家了
that this man has since left the country.
除此之外 还有多种嗅幻觉
On top of that, there's various olfactory hallucinations.
毛利西奥·甘布尔
助理地检官
他有什么样的嗅幻觉
What kind of olfactory hallucinations does he have?
熏香味 干草味
Incense, hay,
还有他描述为不同东西混合的气味
and something he describes as the smell of different beings.
是啊 我每次坐捷运也会有那种幻觉
Yeah, I get that every time I'm on BART.
好吧 重点是
Okay, so headline.
如果能力是指伯纳德·乔里
If competency means that Bernard Jolly
能跟律师进行有效沟通...
could communicate effectively with his attorney...
那么 不行 他没有那个能力
Then, no, he's not competent.
周四前能写成书面报告给我吗
You think you could write that up for me by Thursday?
当然 还有什么事的话我也乐意效劳
Sure. I'd be happy to help with anything else.
是吗 我只是随便说说
Yeah? 'Cause just off the top of my head,
伯纳德·乔里那片区域还有十多个被告呢
I got 10 more defendants where Bernie Jolly came from.
没问题
Fine.
我还可以帮你过一下
I could also walk you through medical histories
存疑的医疗记录
that seem confusing, too.
你从天堂掉下来的时候 摔得疼吗
When you fell down from heaven, did it hurt a lot?
话说 地检办公室
Listen, does the D.A.'s office work
会跟阿♥拉♥米达县的所有警局合作吗
with all the Alameda County police departments?
对 奥克兰 伯克利 海沃德 都有
Yeah. Oakland, Berkeley, Hayward... all of them.
他们让我们一刻不得闲 现在你也别想闲着了
They keep us busy. Gonna keep you busy now, too.
为什么问这个
Okay, how come?
我只是在想
I was just wondering, it's...
我有个同事被杀了 案子还没破
Colleague of mine was murdered, and the case is still unsolved.
我知道这可能不太合适
I know it's probably inappropriate.
是在哪发生的事
Where was this?
菲蒙市 2014年
Fremont. 2014.
我们应该有那案子的卷宗
We'd have that file here.
你不能带走
You can't take it with you,
但也许能给你找个房♥间坐着看
but we'd probably have a room you could sit with it.
-可以吗 -当然
- That work? - Sure.
那好
Done.
米拉·科恩 博士
Myra Cohen, PhD.
刺穿伤贯穿要害结构
Stab wounds penetrating vital structures.
被刺多达43次
Total number of stab wounds... 43.
9处被归为主要伤口
Nine classified as major.
双手被双平结绑在身前
Hands tied in front using a double square knot
白色尼龙绳 长度近1.1米
with white nylon rope approximately 42 inches in length.
随后在验尸过程中发现
Discovered subsequently at the coroner's office
科恩医生的咽喉上有一把厨刀
that Dr. Cohen had a kitchen knife embedded in her throat.
之前在现场未被发现
It was undetected at the scene
因为她头上被套了枕套
because of the pillowcase over her head.
喂
Hello?
我是杰克琳
Hi. It's Jaclyn.
抱歉我这么久才打过来
Sorry it took me so long to call back.
不会 没事 真的
No, no, that's... that's fine, really.
我之前打过去是想...我跟苏珊娜谈过了
I was calling to... I talked to Suzanne Simms,
我们想出了一个计划
and we came up with a plan
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表