剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
I'm sorry, Nick.
我知道你很喜欢海文伍德
I know how much you like Havenwood.
如果有别的选择...
If there was any other option...
那你继续跟她待在一起如何
How about you just stay with her?
事情很复杂
Well, things are complicated.
但还有其他好的学校
But there's other good schools.
南滨海烂透了
Marina South blows.
的确
It does.
的确很烂
It does indeed blow.
但伯克利湾对面也有些好学校
But there's good schools across the bay in Berkeley.
我们又不住在伯克利
We don't live in Berkeley.
我们现在不住在伯克利
We don't live in Berkeley now,
但我一直在研究那里
but I've been looking into it,
如果我能在那里买♥♥间公♥寓♥
and if I got an apartment there...
我们才刚在这里买♥♥了
We just got one here.
听我说
Listen...
这对我们来说都不好过
This is really difficult for all of us.
但我想告诉你
But what I want you to know is
为了你我愿意尽一切努力 永远如此
that I'm doing everything I can for you, and I always will.
我非常爱你
I love you very much.
我知道
I know.
一切都会解决的
This will work out, all of this.
相信我
You'll see.
生活糟透了
Life sucks.
他一直说寄售商店为了节省空间
He keeps talking about how the consignment shop pays less
不断压低价格
for a bigger space,
所以他肯定会涨房♥租
so he's at least gonna raise the rent on me.
是啊 这事早就需要谈了 所以...
Yeah, well, we needed to talk about that, so...
你真有同情心
You are so sympathetic.
谢谢
Thanks.
其实你不用因为没有工作室
It's not as if you have to give up photography
就放弃摄影
just 'cause you don't have the studio.
但如果我技术更好 我就能卖♥♥出更多作品
But if I was better at it, then I'd sell more work
也就能自己承担所有的房♥租 对吧
and be able to afford the rent all by myself, right?
我还是会继续付我俩的律师费
I would still be paying for both our lawyers.
还是得在双重抵押的条件下卖♥♥了这个房♥子
We still got to sell this house with a double mortgage on it,
妮可还是得转学
and Nicole would still have to change schools,
这事你应该已经告诉她了
which I guess you told her.
是啊 抱歉
Yeah, I'm sorry.
-如果她不去南滨海... -她不去
- If she's not gonna go to Marina South... - She's not.
那我们得想想别的办法
So, then we needed to figure something out.
我其实并不想告诉她
And, you know, I didn't want to have to be the one to tell her.
但如果我等你决定告诉她
But if I waited for you to decide to tell her,
那我得永远等下去
I'd be waiting forever.
我其实...
You know, I don't...
其实不必等你来决定
I don't have to wait for you to make up your mind...
无论是这件事还是别的事
about that or about anything else,
再也不用了
for that matter, any more.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
我还是走吧
I guess I'd better get going.
谢谢你接她回来
Thank you for bringing her home.
照顾好自己 埃尔登
Look after yourself, Eldon.
对 但不仅是照明的问题
Right. But It's not just the lighting.
还有油漆的问题
It's also the paint.
从经济上来说不可行
That is... That is just not financially feasible.
我们现在买♥♥不起新东西
We can't get anything new right now.
我很抱歉 但这肯定不是你第一次
Well, I'm sorry, but this can't be the first time
有客户要卖♥♥这样的房♥子
you had clients who had to sell as is.
如果要重新拍照
Okay, well, if the photos need to be redone,
你得跟克里斯蒂娜谈 照片都是她拍的
you need to talk to Christina because she took them.
生活真的糟透了 亲爱的
Life does suck, sweetheart.
不不不 看着我
No, no, no, no, no! Look at me!
你现在要做他的走狗吗
Are you gonna be his bitch now?
真要这样吗
Is that the way it's supposed to be?
年轻人
Young man...
你的那套家具怎么样了
What news of the Delange collection?
书架 书桌 两把椅子
Bookshelf, desk, two chairs.
但还缺了一些东西
But there's something missing.
记忆力真好
That's some memory.
对 一些金属配件
Yes, and bits of the metalwork.
我记得你是位医生
You're a doctor, as I recall.
心理医生 埃尔登·钱斯
Psychiatrist. Eldon Chance.
钱斯医生 这名字可没法让人轻易忘记
Dr. Chance, how does one forget a name like that.
卡尔·艾伦
Carl Allen.
你好
How do you do?
我最近进了一个橱柜
I've recently acquired a cabinet.
或许跟你那套家具很搭
Might go well with that set of yours.
我倒希望能
I wish.
正准备卖♥♥掉家里的东西呢
Thinking of selling what I have.
离婚 房♥子要卖♥♥掉了
Divorce. House is up for sale.
不用再说了 真遗憾
Say no more. I'm so sorry.
我带照片来了
I have pictures.
不要金属装饰 五六万 大概
Without the metalwork, $50,000, $60,000... maybe.
那加上金属装饰呢
What about with the metalwork?
说出来让我难过一下
Just to make me feel bad.
两倍价格
Twice that.
天啊 真的吗 就这么一片黄铜
Jesus! Really? Just for a piece of brass?
这个黄铜装饰与你那个不太一样
This brass work's not exactly like yours,
但也相差不远
but it's not so dissimilar.
是同时期的 也同样很雅致
It's the same time period and just as delicate.
根据你刚才跟我说的
Well, given what you just told me,
这远超出我的消费范围了
this is way out of my price range.
就算是我要买♥♥...
Even if I was buying...
这不是原本的青铜装饰
That's not original brass work.
真的吗
Really?
我找到它的时候上边没有任何青铜装饰
It didn't have any brass when I found it.
我只是看到了它的潜力
I just saw that there were possibilities.
D 出来一下
D, come out here a minute.
这位是D
This is D.
D 这是钱斯医生
D, meet Dr. Chance.
看看这个
Take a look at this.
你觉得怎样
What do you think?
可以
Sure.
沉默寡言的人
A man of few words.
这是他做的吗
He did this?
你的也将由他来做
Yours, too.
如果你想要的话
If that's what you want.
你会换上新的铜饰
You would put it up for sale
摆出来卖♥♥
with the new brass...
没有什么办法能检验吗
There wouldn't be ways of checking?
你的家具签过名了 我记得
Your furniture is signed, as I recall.
这通常就足够了
That's usually enough.
你是从二道贩子那里还是私人购买♥♥的
Did you buy it from a dealer, or was it a private party?
房♥地♥产♥拍卖♥♥
Estate sale.
私人购买♥♥很好
Private parties are good.
也许我该先考虑一下
Perhaps I'd better sleep on it.
考虑多久都行
As many nights as you like.
布莱克斯通女士
Mrs. Blackstone?
埃尔登·钱斯
Eldon Chance.
我们几个月前见过
We met a couple of months ago.
你很喜欢这里吧
Don't you just love this place?
是啊 没错
I do, yeah, yeah.
你找到了什么
What did you find?
我只是在寻找点子
Oh, I'm just hunting ideas.
我喜欢把老东西翻新 让它们焕发新生
I like to redo old pieces, give them another life.
你呢
You?
你的比我的更有格调
Yours is fancier than mine.
不过 毕竟你是医生
But then, you are the doctor.
是啊
Well, yeah.
不是 我只是有一些类似的家具
No, I just have some furniture like this
正想卖♥♥出去呢
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表