剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
我看到那些东西时也是这么说的
That's actually exactly what I said when I saw them,
但你知道执行委员会那些人
but you know those executive committee guys.
避免不当行为 不当行为的表象
Avoid impropriety, the appearance of impropriety.
所以因为这个 你要另雇一名专家
So, you're gonna hire another expert because of this.
你是最棒的 埃尔
You're the best there is, El.
但没错
But, yeah.
事务所的决定 不是我的
Firm's decision, not mine.
我想是没办法查出
I don't suppose there's any way of finding out
那个包裹是哪送来的了
where this package came from, I guess.
挂号♥信 没有回邮地址
Certified mail, no return.
好吧 谢谢你亲自来告诉我
Well, thank you for coming to tell me in person.
我很感激
I appreciate that.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
别谢我 就...处理好就行
And don't thank me. Just, you know, fix it.
你有一些来电
You had some calls.
其实 是同一个人打了三次
Actually, the same call three times.
她说是要紧事
She said it was important,
说你会知道是什么事
that you'd know what it was about.
是叫
A...
克罗莉丝·弗劳尔斯
Cloris Flowers.
哦对
Oh, yeah.
天 是是
God, yeah. Yeah.
弗劳尔斯女士 她的车
Ms. Flowers, her car.
我们在东湾发生了点小碰撞
We had a little run-in in the East Bay.
听着 你回电♥话♥给她吧
Listen, why don't you call her back,
告诉她你是我的办公室经理
tell her you're my office manager,
让她把车开到
and that she should take the car
她需要去的商店或车♥库♥什么的
to whatever shop, garage, she needs,
然后他们可以找到这里收费
and they can call here and charge that account.
我得走了
I got to go.
-我跟一般人不同 -你显然不是
- I'm not many people. - You certainly are not.
我的朋友
My friend.
这才是一个值得聊天的人
This is a person one can really talk to.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我能和你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you for a minute?
当然 去我的办公室吧
Sure. Let's just go in to my office.
我们下次见
I'll see you again.
这辈子不会了
Um, not in this lifetime.
但我很高兴遇见了你
But I'm very glad to have met you.
你看起来不太好
You don't look very well.
别管我了
Oh, never mind about me.
她是病人吗
Is she a patient?
她就是那个病人吗
Is she the patient?
她有多疯狂
How crazy is she?
我不知道
I don't know.
而你现在正要害得我被取消资格
And you are trying to get me disbarred now.
知道自己大限将至 会让你从一些
Well, knowing you're gonna die affords you certain...
惯例中解脱出来
freedom from convention.
让你看着老鼠的眼睛都不想眨眼
Lets you look the rat in the eye and refuse to blink.
这就是她正在做的事吗
Is that what she's doing?
显而易见
Oh, no doubt about it.
在她眼里
In her eyes,
那坚定的火花
the unflinching spark.
但你要如何才能分别
But how do you differentiate
坚定与纯粹的疯狂呢
between unflinching and purely mad?
那就是你的工作了
Well, that's your job.
我可没那么大兴趣
Doesn't interest me all that much.
取决于光线
It's about the light.
那才是会留下的东西
That's what remains.
而我就指望你来实现了
And I'm counting on you to deliver.
你有了个新助手
You have a new assistant.
是的 是有个新的
Yes. Yes, I do.
我知道 你说过我见过她
I know, you said I met her.
我试过了 但我记不起来那部分
I tried, but I can't remember that part.
我倒是记得来这里
I do remember coming here though.
带着国际象棋棋子
With the chess piece.
骑士
The knight.
我在一家二手店看到的 让我想起了你
I saw it at a thrift store. It reminded me of you.
你出去了 但我还是
You were out, but I still --
我想靠近你一会
I wanted to be close to you for a minute.
在你的地方
In your space.
我记得那些
I remember that.
即使你不在
Even without you here,
这里也比我待过的很多地方都要好
it's better than most places I get to be.
雷蒙德受伤了
Raymond's been hurt.
受伤是什么意思
What do you mean, hurt?
怎么受伤了
Hurt how?
昨晚他撞见有人试图
He caught someone trying
撬他的车
to break into his car last night.
那人朝他扔了一把刀
The guy threw a knife at him, I guess.
他因为肺功能衰竭进了医院
He's in the hospital with a collapsed lung.
西顿医疗中心 我之前的医院
Seton, actually, where I was.
和他一起的一个人被杀了
A man with him was murdered.
那人...
Was the, uh --
那人是警♥察♥吗
Was this guy a cop?
不 是他们之前去的某个地方的保安
No. He was a bouncer at some place that they were.
奥克兰的一家按♥摩♥院
A massage parlor in Oakland.
我觉得雷蒙德可能对那里有兴趣 我
I think maybe Raymond has an interest in it. I --
你觉得 还是你知道
Do you think that, or do you know that?
我听说的
Well, I hear things.
涉及到他 没有什么事是我能确定的
I don't know anything for sure when it comes to him.
没人能确定
No one does.
我不该跟你说的
I shouldn't even be telling you this.
他只要觉得我想过这些 我就会有麻烦
If he even thought I thought it, I'd be in trouble.
警♥察♥怎么说 有嫌疑人吗
What do the police think? Do they have suspects?
他们不告诉我 但我觉得没有
They won't say anything to me, but I don't think so.
无论如何 他说他能搞定
Anyway, he says he's got it.
搞定什么
Got what?
调查 复仇
The investigation, revenge.
我不知道 他就说了这么多
I don't know. That's all he said.
说他出院了会自己解决的
That he's gonna handle it all himself when he gets out.
那会是什么时候呢
And when will that be?
至少还有一天
At least another day.
他们担心感染
They're worried about an infection.
我昨天晚上和今天早上都陪着他
I was with him last night and again this morning.
某种程度上 我得回去
At some point, I need to go back.
跟我走吧
Come with me now.
很好 2块
Excellent. $2.
我们或许可以打败他
And we can probably beat him down.
「我爱他 他的灵魂如此深沉
"I love him whose soul is deep,
即便受伤也始终如一
even in being wounded,
一次很小的经历便能让他灭亡
and who can perish of a small experience.
所以他愿越过桥梁」
Thus he goes willingly over the bridge."
尼采《查拉图斯特拉如是说》
「我爱他 他的灵魂
"I love him whose soul is
如此丰富 甚至会让他忘却自我
so over-full that he forgets himself,
以及他自身的一切
and all things are in him.
于是万物变成了他的沉沦
Thus all things become his going under.
我爱所有那些如沉重的雨点般
I love all those who are as heavy drops,
一滴滴从乌云中
falling one by one out of the dark cloud
落向人们的人」
that hangs over men.”
我们这样算什么
What will this be?
你没幻想过吗
Haven't you thought about it,
深夜独处的时候
alone, late at night?
你知道我想过
You know I have.
你会是谁
Who will you be?
早上好
Good morning.
马上就早上了
Almost.
你可以留下
You could stay.
实际上 我订了火车票
Actually, I have a train ticket.
我要北上去见我女儿
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表