剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
我马上去 待在那里
I'm on my way. Just stay where you are.
我马上去 锁好门
I'm gonna be there. Lock the door.
反锁上
Use the dead bolt.
是妮可 她在我的公♥寓♥
It's Nicky. She's in my apartment.
-我得走了 -等等 医生
- I got to go. - Hang on, Doc.
你想怎么去 走路吗
What are you gonna do, walk?
我们得找卡尔拿到钥匙
We need to get Carl and his keys.
我们
"We"?
我和你一起 大个子
I'm with you, Big Dog.
谁知道呢 也许这是陷阱
Who knows, this could be a trap.
我们知道他们知道你住哪了
We know they know where you live.
快来
Come on.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好 你呢
Yeah. You?
还好
Yep.
我是说开车行吗
I mean, to drive?
你不久前说过会有问题
You said there were some issues a while back.
你没事 他也已经睡了一个小时了
Doing well enough for you and him to sack out the past hour.
我想说 抱歉 你懂的
Listen, I'm sorry that I... I, you know,
-在大伙面前那样说你 -没关系
- called you out back there in front of all the... - It's okay.
我本该说点什么
I could have said something...
通常是这样 有人问的话
Usually do, anybody asks.
好吧
Okay.
但你知道我怎么想的
But you knew what I thought.
你可以看出来我没想问
I mean, you could see I wasn't gonna ask.
我能看出来你容易紧张
I could see you were the nervous type.
我能看出来让你觉得
I could see that letting you think
我是退伍军人可能会有所帮助
I was ex-military seemed to help.
你做的可不只是让我这么觉得 公平地说
You did more than let me think it, to be fair.
你可以告诉我你算半个疯子
Well, you could have told me you were half a whack job...
公平地说 半个有案底的疯子
to be fair... half a whack job with a record.
但是我先告诉你的 公平地说
But I told you before you told me, to be fair.
是 但只是因为布莱克斯通挖出了你的黑历史
Right, but that's only because Blackstone dug up your shit
把你吓坏了
and scared the fuck out of you...
公平地说
to be fair.
-妮可 -爸爸
- Nicky? - Dad?
开门
Come on.
等一下 马上
Come on, I have to this, quick.
妮可
Nick?
爸爸
Dad.
宝贝儿 天哪
Oh, baby. Oh, God.
爸爸 那两个人是谁
Dad, these two guys, who were they?
我好怕
I was so scared. Ow!
天啊 你还好吗 他们伤害你了吗
Oh, God, are you okay? Did they hurt you?
没有 爸爸 你抓疼我了
No, Dad, you're hurting me.
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
天啊 宝贝 发生了什么
Oh, God, baby, what happened?
告诉我发生了什么
Tell me what happened.
他们开车带我去某个地方
They just... They drove me some place
把我锁在了恶心的屋子里
and locked me in this gross room.
我听不懂他们在说什么
I-I couldn't understand them.
他们没说英语
They weren't speaking English.
他们是怎么找到你的
Well, how did they find you?
他们在这儿
They were here.
爸
Dad, Dad!
没事
It's all right, it's all right.
没事 这是D
It's okay. This is D.
他是我一个朋友
He's a... He's a friend of mine.
我四周看看 马上就好
Take a look around. Just be a minute.
所以 抓走你的人他们当时在公♥寓♥里
So, they were in the apartment, t-the guys that took you?
不 在楼下
No, downstairs.
我在等电梯
I was waiting for the elevator,
然后他们进来从我身边经过
and they came in and started to go past me.
但是他们很快就转身过来抓住我
But then they turned really fast and they grabbed me.
我还以为他们要杀了我
I thought they were gonna kill me.
宝贝 你没事了 你没事了
Sweetie, you're okay. You're okay.
你为什么要离开塔霍湖 亲爱的
Why did you leave Tahoe, honey?
你为什么不听话
Why didn't you listen?
因为我受不了
'Cause I couldn't take it...
妈妈总是管得很严
with mom all over me,
还有她的白♥痴♥朋友利兹
and her stupid friend Liz
总是在说水晶的事
talking about crystals the whole time.
当她儿子的女朋友说要顺路带我回来
When her son's girlfriend offered me a ride back,
我就...
I was, like...
等等 这就是我们要去那里的原因吗
Wait, is this why we had to go there?
那些人抓我是因为你吗
Those men took me because of you?
你对他们做了什么
What did you do to them?
我在帮助一个惹了麻烦的人
I was helping someone who's caught up in something,
而我没有意识到情况有多严重
and I didn't realize how bad it was.
那就别帮了
So stop!
你能不帮了吗
Can't you stop?
安全了
All clear.
宝贝 我去和D聊一聊
Sweetie, I just got to talk to D for a second.
你待在这 我马上回来
Stay there. Be right back.
也许就这样了 也许完事了
Maybe that's it. Maybe we're done.
你为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
咱们找回了她 他还回了她 杰克琳走了
Well, we got her back. He gave her back. Jaclyn's gone.
也许他意识到他也该走了
Maybe he realizes that he should be gone, too.
我在大厅里等着
I'll wait in the lobby.
那人跟你的其他朋友都不一样
That guy doesn't look like any of your friends.
你的朋友们都是 比如爱打网球那种的
Your friends have, like, tennis elbow.
他是个新朋友
Yeah, well, he's a new friend.
他真吓人
He's scary.
他比要对付你的那些人还可怕吗
Is he scarier than the guys who are after you?
有时候是
Sometimes.
你的病人
Your patient,
那个给了我围巾的人
the one who gave me this scarf,
她是你要帮的那个人吗
is she who you were trying to help?
为什么这么问
Why?
因为她也在那里
Because she was there.
我看到她了
I saw her.
什么 她在哪
What? She was where?
在他们回来抓我的那个大厅里
In the hall when they came back in to get me.
她和一个男人在一起
A-And she was with a man.
他抓着她的胳臂 好像很痛的样子
He had her by the arm like it hurt.
然后 她也看到我了
And... she saw me, too,
但之后他们就走了 而我...
but then they were gone and I...
等等 是杰克琳吗
Wait, this is Jaclyn?
你确定吗
You're sure?
她会没事吗
Is she gonna be okay?
-谢了 尼尔 -不客气
- Thanks, Neil. - You got it.
-好了 很快见 -好的
- All right, I'll see you soon. - Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you.
我不会假装我知道这是怎么回事
I'm not gonna pretend I know what's going on here,
但是 要帮什么就直说 好吗
but, um... anything I can do, okay?
-对了 -不用 埃尔登 我有钱
- Oh, hey... - No, Eldon. I got money.
-我不需要 -我不是想表现优越感
- I'm good. - I'm not being condescending.
你要直接去塔霍湖 别停
You need to go straight to Tahoe. Don't stop.
你需要食物汽油 用现金 别用信♥用♥卡♥
You need food or gas, use cash, no credit cards.
如果你需要打电♥话♥ 用公共电♥话♥
You need to make a call, use a pay phone.
好的 知道了
Okay. Got it.
谢了 尼尔
Thanks, Neil.
没事
Yeah.
-什么事 -杰克琳和你在一起吗
- Yeah? - Is Jaclyn with you?
她用自己换了你女儿
She traded herself for your daughter.
这才叫爱
Now, that's love.
所以安排是这样的
So here's how it's gonna be...
我们要见面谈谈 把事情说清楚
We are gonna meet and talk and get straight.
把第二套账本一起带来
And bring that second set of books with you.
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表