剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
Yeah. I've been down there a couple times.
我喜欢阿瓜卡连特的赛车场
I like that race track at Agua Caliente.
你知道那地方吗
You know that place?
知道 可以场外投♥注♥
Yeah. With off-track betting.
对
Yeah.
我通常只是去北部区域
I just usually go to the Zona Norte.
红灯区 当然
The red-light district. Sure, yeah.
那边有个俱乐部叫「小巷」
There's this club there called The Alley
非常干净 而且没那么贵
It's pretty clean, and it's not that expensive.
他们那里有来自墨西哥
They got girls there from all over Mexico,
美国和乌克兰的姑娘
America, Ukraine.
那就是你混的地方吗 小巷
So, is that your place... The Alley?
对
Yeah.
那里有个女孩
There's this one there.
我大概半年前遇见她的
I met her about six months ago.
我之前从没在那见过她
I hadn't seen her there before that.
她是个好姑娘
She's a nice girl.
最好的那种
That's the best kind.
她有毒瘾 可她想戒掉
She was strung out, but she was trying to get clean
想存钱
and save her money.
她有个女儿 跟她母亲住在恩塞纳达
She had a daughter who lived with her mom in Ensenada.
她美吗 我是说 她什么样
This is a pretty girl? I mean, what's she look like?
头发很好 眼眸清澈
Nice hair, light eyes,
不算矮 但也不很高 身材很好
not short, but not too tall, great figure.
听起来值得抓住啊
Well, she sounds like a keeper.
是啊 不 她很美 可她也很...
Yeah, no, she's beautiful, but she was also just...
有些其他姑娘
Some of the others,
她们不太愿意跟我 因为我的伤疤
they don't like to go with me so much 'cause of my scars.
可她一点都不介意
But she didn't care about that at all.
我上次见她 是她打给我问能不能见面
Last time I saw her, she called me to see if we could meet.
你见了吗
And did you?
在大道的体育酒吧
At the sports bar on the boulevard,
她举止有些怪 非常疑神疑鬼的
she was acting weird, really paranoid.
她跟我说了个非常疯狂的故事
She started telling me this kind of wild story.
我不知道能相信多少
I didn't know how much to believe.
什么故事
Well, what was the story?
关于一个男人 她在奥克兰认识的一个医生
About this guy, this doctor she knew from Oakland.
他说会帮她戒除毒瘾
He'd told her he was gonna help her get clean,
可他把她带回了湾区
but he took her back to the Bay Area,
然后 等他过去
and then, when he got there,
他只想让她做某种性♥奴♥
he just wanted her for some kind of sex slave.
然后呢 他做了什么
So, what happened? What did he do?
他想把她绑起来
He wanted to tie her up,
可她说服他让她把他绑了起来
but she talked him into letting her tie him up instead.
然后她打了他的头 跑掉了
And then she busted him in the head and got away.
她就说了这些
That's all she said.
我猜她是用他的手♥机♥打给我的
I guess it was his phone she called me on.
她觉得我能帮他逃跑
She thought that I could help her run
因为我姐姐是旅行中介
because my sister's a travel agent.
可我告诉她 我不能让罗莉
But I told her I couldn't have Lori involved
卷进那种事里
in something like that.
我告诉她可以自首
I told her she should turn herself in,
人们会理解的
that people would understand
只要她解释清到底发生了什么
if she just, you know, explained what happened.
她怎么说的
And what did she say?
什么也没说 她走了
Nothing. She left.
你做得对 伍迪 你做了正确的事
You were right, Woody. That was the right thing.
我并没感觉做对了
I don't feel right.
欧式按♥摩♥院
刚进来的那个金发女人
The woman, the blonde who just came in.
左手边第一扇门
First door on the left.
她就是...很好
Well, she was just, you know, kind.
她很有耐心
She was so patient.
她以前是个老师
She used to be a teacher.
有时候我会多付她一些小费
Sometimes I'd... I'd pay her a little extra
之后帮我辅♥导♥作业
to help me with my homework afterwards.
我的选修课有点难
I'm having this problem with this breadth requirement,
这门课我必须得过
this class I had to pass,
最后因为她 我得了A+
and I ended up getting an A-plus because of her.
如果没有她...我很可能挂科
I would have... I would have failed without her.
她帮我辅♥导♥了数学
She helped me with the math.
你们想让我♥干♥什么都行
You know, I'll do whatever you guys need me to do.
你想知道什么我都告诉你 我只是...
I'll tell you anything I know. I just...
我只想帮你们找到杰姬
I just want to help you find Jackie.
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表