剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
开出许多支票 向她支付了超过100万美金
in the form of a series of checks from a money market fund.
最多8到9张支票
Eight or nine checks, tops.
没有一张
None above...
超过五千美金
$5,000.
那我们来算算
Okay, well, let's do the math here.
假设你开了9张 每张五千
Let's say it's nine, and $5,000 each,
一共是四万五
that comes to $45,000.
而基金显示的提款数额
Now, the fund shows withdrawals
大概是这个数的20倍
about 20 times that.
我有没有告诉过你我第一次见到她
I ever tell you about the first time
她打扮得很漂亮
I met her, all dressed up?
我也告诉她了
I told her, too.
我跟她说她很漂亮
I told her how beautiful she was.
她有何反应
How did she respond?
我们相爱了
We fell in love.
她这么说的吗
She use those words?
我知道
And, yeah, I know
她肯定有些不可告人的企图
the odds are that she's got some ulterior motive.
但我不在乎
I don't care.
天 我都82岁了
I'm 82 years old, for Christ's sake,
她才50岁
and she's -- she's 50, you know?
但对我来说 人生第一次
But for me, to be loved...
有了被爱的感觉
...for the first time ever...
你无法想象那是什么感觉
you can't imagine what it's like.
她就是我的真爱
She's the real deal.
如果她都不是 那真爱就不存在
And if she's not, the real deal doesn't exist.
至少这辈子没有
Not in this life.
由于他与蕾娜的关系
By virtue of his relationship with Reina,
穆伦法官有了被珍视的感觉
Judge Mullen has come to feel valued.
据他所说 他承认
To his credit, he acknowledges the possibility
他有被摆布的可能性
that he might have been manipulated.
然而
Nevertheless,
他依然坚持着那个终极问题
he keeps coming up against the ultimate question --
金钱 乃至生命的价值何在
What value is money, or even life,
如果没有爱
without love?
-出什么事了 -你去哪了
- What happened? - Where the hell have you been?
布莱克斯通之前在等我
Blackstone was waiting for me.
他看到我在那家店里了
He saw me in that fucking store.
你没事吧
You all right?
骨头应该没断
I don't think anything's broken.
-他打你了 -狠狠揍了我一顿
- He hit you? - Yes, a lot.
他说了什么吗
Did he say anything?
让我离他妻子远点
To stay away from his wife.
就这些吗
That's all he said?
-是 -那就好
- Yeah. - That's good, then.
他不知道我们知道他的事了
He doesn't know we know about him.
如果我被胖揍一顿是好事的话
Oh, well, if that's good, me getting my ass kicked,
那的确是很棒 简直好极了
then, yeah, it was great. It was fantastic.
听着 我们今晚就得行动
Look, we need to move on this tonight.
如果在他车里找不出什么
If we can't find anything in his car,
我们就撬入他家 他的办公室
we'll break into his house, his office,
他在警局的储物柜什么的
I don't know, his locker at the police station.
我们不能再像无头苍蝇一样乱撞了
We just got to stop fucking around.
我喜欢你这股热情
I like the enthusiasm, Chief.
-我6点到 -我已经准备好了
- I'll be there at 6:00. - I'm already ready.
钱斯医生
Dr. Chance?
我是海因斯警探 菲蒙警局的
Detective Hynes, Fremont P.D.
我在网上见过你的照片
I recognized you from your picture online.
-这样 -我去你办公室找过你
- Right. - Tried your office,
在你手♥机♥上留了几条信息
left a few messages on your cellphone,
你没给我回话
didn't hear back.
我也去你家找过你
Tried your apartment, too.
抱歉 我...
Yeah, sorry about that. I --
我在外面待得挺晚 比较忙
I was out quite late. Busy time.
你很忙 我尽量快点
You're a busy man. I'll be quick.
你想在这里谈还是去你办公室
So, you want to do this here or in your office?
你是怎么认识科恩医生的来着
So how'd you know Dr. Cohen again?
我们之前是同事
We were colleagues.
你们在一起工作吗
You worked together?
工作上有交集
Um, our paths crossed,
学术会议什么的 你知道的
academic conferences, you know.
我不知道 所以我才要问
Uh, I don't know. That's why I'm asking.
你是在那些会上遇见她的吗
Is that where you met her?
老实说 我不记得了
You know, honestly, I don't remember.
应该是吧
Uh, I believe so, yes.
可能是在格式塔会议上
The Gestalt Conference, maybe.
「整体大于它的各部分之和」
The whole is other than the sum of its parts --
之类的东西
that kind of thing.
我以前每年都去
I used to go every year.
是在哪里举办的
Where do they hold something like that?
格式塔会议
The... Gestalt Conference?
通常是帕洛阿尔托
Palo Alto, usually.
你跟米拉有私下交往吗
You ever see Myra socially?
没有
Not really.
但你们很友好
But you were friendly.
我们是同事
We were colleagues.
你跟她上过床吗
You sleep with her?
没有
No.
我没跟她上过床
No, I-I did not sleep with her.
你们不在一起工作 你们也不是朋友
Well, you didn't work together, you weren't friends,
但你却想看她死亡现场的照片
and yet you wanted to see crime scene photos of her dead.
她的死在我们心理学界传得沸沸扬扬
Her death was the talk of our community.
人们都很震惊
People were very shaken.
做我们这行的 通常要和很多
In our line of work, we deal with any number
心理不稳定的人打交道
of unstable individuals.
你认为她是被病人杀的吗
You think she was killed by a patient?
我没这么说
I didn't say that.
她有没有提起过
Well, she ever mention
什么特别的不稳定的人
any particular unstable individual,
或是她害怕的病人
any patient she was afraid of?
我们从不讨论病人
We never discussed patients.
很专业嘛
Very professional.
你还好吗
You okay?
没事 只是有点消化不良
Yeah, I just got some...indigestion.
话说回来
So, anyway,
为什么突然这么感兴趣
why the sudden interest?
我也不知道 可能是之前在法♥院♥
I don't know. I-I guess I was at the courthouse,
然后...
and, uh...
可能那种环境让我想起了她
I don't know, maybe being there just reminded me of her.
很抱歉 不过我...
I really am sorry, but I --
我得去学校接我女儿了
I have to collect my daughter from school
-我已经迟到了 -请便吧
- and I'm already late. - Oh, of course.
我可不想耽误你
I wouldn't want to keep you from that.
我自己也是个父亲
I'm a father myself.
就是对有人问起米拉感到意外
Just surprising that somebody was inquiring about Myra is all,
你懂的 旧案重提
you know, reawakened it.
而你的名字从来没出现过
And your name never came up,
所以我很好奇 甚至有了希望
so I was curious, even hopeful.
你从不知道线索能从哪来
You never know where a lead could come from,
或是什么时候能来
or -- or when.
所以我想起什么其他您能帮我的
So if I think of anything else you could help me on,
或是任何问题 我会联络你
or any questions, I'll be in touch.
-这样可以吗 -当然可以
- Is that all right? - Of course.
太好了 太感谢你了
Great. Thanks so much.
我要在离开前再去走廊
I'm going to check out that nutty picture
看看你那张古怪的照片
you have out in the hallway again before I leave.
那东西不知为何吸引了我
Something about it speaks to me.
-谢谢你能抽空 -没事
- Thanks for your time. - Sure.
那是谁
Who's that?
开车走了行吗
Can we just go?
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表