剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
I'm gonna head up north to visit my daughter.
她还好吗 你知道她在哪里吗
Is she okay? Do you know where she is?
知道
Yeah.
他告诉我了
He told me.
他很快就会出院了
You know, he'll be getting out soon.
我不知道他会做什么
I don't know what he's gonna do,
他想要什么
what he's gonna want.
但我知道他要血债血偿
I do know that he's gonna be out for blood,
我不想让你出现在他复仇的路上
and I don't want you to be in his way.
我想这就意味着
So, I guess that means
我们可能再也不会见了
we might not see each other again.
你是因此才来的吗
Is that why you came?
自从那天我们
I've wanted to come
在你办公室附近的咖啡店见面 我就一直想来
since that day we met in the cafe by your office.
我们在书店遇上那天我就想了
I wanted to the day that we met in the book store.
我想约你喝咖啡什么的
I wanted to ask you out for a coffee or something.
是什么阻止了你呢
Well, what stopped you?
我是疯子
Me being crazy?
你是疯子 以我的经验
You being crazy -- Well, in my experience,
真正的疯子从不说自己疯了
the really crazy ones don't say that they're crazy.
但还有我职业操守的束缚
But, yeah, and the constraints in my profession.
很久以前的事了
It was a long time ago.
凡事都不会过去那么久
It's never that long ago.
不尽然
Not really.
你要送我到门口
You're walking me to the door.
真绅士
How gentlemanly.
你的车停在我办公室外面
Your car is parked at my office.
天啊
Oh, my God.
还真是
You're fucking right.
盲人教瞎子
The blind leading the blind.
我觉得我们已经停不下来了
I don't think we can stop now.
我也一样
Me neither.
我们应该要停
Well, we should.
至少停一阵子
At least for a while.
为什么
Why?
因为你经历了创伤
Because you've been through trauma,
你还有很多事要做
and you have a lot of work to do,
而你应该自♥由♥地去做
and you should be free to do it.
这就是你想要的吗 不再见我
Is that what you want -- to be free of me?
我想要你好好的 我想要你完完整整的
I want you to be well. I want you to be whole.
我会等你的
I'll wait for you.
最近来电记录
D 未接来电
你♥他♥妈♥跑哪去了
Where the hell are you?
搞什么啊 医生
What the fuck, Doc?
我们现在做的事
What we're doing right now --
坐在这里监视 你就从来没觉得
sitting here, did it never occur to you
他可能会对你做同样的事情吗
that he could be having the same thing done to you?
盯着你家 你的办公室
Eyes on your place, your office.
没错 很抱歉
Yeah. I'm sorry.
我们应该开间房♥ 我考虑不周
We should've gotten a room. I wasn't thinking.
冰湖 兄弟
Frozen lake, brother.
我懂了
Point taken.
好吧 你准备好了吗
Okay. You ready to do this?
你想...我们等人然后跟着进去吗
You want -- We're gonna wait for someone and follow them in?
没必要 我已经进去过了
No need. I've already been in.
-什么时候 -你失联了
- When? - You were MIA.
我不想再等
I got tired of waiting.
-你怎么过来的 -乘捷运
- How'd you get here? - Took BART.
想着可以做点初步了解
Figured I could get the preliminary shit out of the way.
别担心 最重要的地方还留着
Don't worry. I saved the sweet spot.
别问我原因
Don't ask me why.
我照你说的一直等你打电♥话♥
I kept waiting for you to call like you said.
要是早知道你在忙什么
If I had known what you were up to,
这些事我就都自己来了
I would've done the whole thing alone.
安保漏洞百出
Security's porous as fuck.
步行入口有摄像头
There's a cam on the foot entrance
但车♥库♥没有
but not the garage.
名字就在名录上 只需要看就行了
Name's in the directory. All you have to do is look.
走吧
Let's go.
天 我感觉好滑稽
God, I feel ridiculous.
你看着很帅
You look beautiful.
有人问的话
Anybody says anything,
就说我们是来修空调的
we're here for the air conditioning,
就在楼顶 我来说
which is on the roof. I'll talk.
顺便说一下
By the way, that,
那家伙...按♥摩♥院那个
they guy, you know, at the massage parlor,
他曾是士兵
he was a soldier.
你那位女士告诉你的吗
Your lady tell you that?
她说他负责驱逐捣乱人士
She said he's one of the bouncers,
给布莱克斯通工作 生前给他工作
and he works for Blackstone -- worked for Blackstone.
感觉好点了吗
Feel better?
也许吧
Maybe.
只是觉着你可能想知道
Just thought you'd like to know.
为什么
Why?
我们从车♥库♥进去
We go in through the garage,
走楼梯到第三层
take the stairs to the third floor.
一看到锁 我就知道该用什么
As soon as I see the locks, I'll know what to use.
那是我们最薄弱的环节
That's our most vulnerable point,
耗时最长
the time that takes.
热成像 那些搞加热制冷的家伙们用来
Thermal imaging. It's what the heating and cooling guys use
找泄露点 热能影像等
to look for leaks, heat signatures.
这能告诉我有没有隐藏摄像头
This'll tell me if there are any hidden cameras.
门打开 我一个人进去
Door opens, I go in alone.
我先搜一遍
I make the sweep.
安全的话 再回来找你
If it's all clean, I come back for you.
不管这里是什么情况
Whatever else is going on in this place,
没人在这里做生意
no one's doing business here.
有发现吗
Anything?
没有
Nope.
检查过卫生间了吗
Did you check the bathroom?
什么也没有
Nothing in there.
你在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
布莱克斯通认为是竞争对手
Blackstone thinks a business rival
害他进的医院
landed him in the hospital.
这样能误导他 让他继续那么想
Here's a little misdirection to keep him thinking that way.
表示报仇的意思
Symbol for vengeance, revenge.
我在一家二手店看到的 让我想起了你
I saw it at a thrift store. It reminded me of you.
你还好吧
You okay?
该走了
Time to go.
你能开车吗
You good to drive?
你平时下棋吗
You play chess?
不
No.
那枚棋子有年头了
That piece was old...
你之前看的那枚
that you were looking at.
卡尔就处理那样的东西
Carl handles shit like that.
他也很喜欢下棋
Loves the game, too.
我见过很多套 很多棋子
I've seen a lot of sets, a lot of pieces,
学会了识别老东西
learned to recognize the old ones.
那种黑 就是玛瑙
Black like that is onyx.
上乘棋子都是墨西哥手工切割的
The good ones are hand-cut in Mexico.
那枚就是上乘的
That was a good one.
她叫我跟约翰谈谈
She'd asked me to talk to John,
试着帮他改变心意
try and help change his mind.
她怎么知道你手♥机♥号♥的
And how'd she get your cellphone number?
他们约会时她找我要过
She'd asked me for it when they were dating.
她一直给他买♥♥东西
She would buy him things constantly.
大多是小东西 音乐贺卡
Little things, mostly, music gift cards,
或者...但有时候价值不菲
or -- but sometimes bigger-ticket things.
他才十多岁
He's a teenage boy,
一开始还挺喜欢 但最后
so at first, he liked it, but finally...
他叫她别这样 惹得她很不开心
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表