剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表
hit her in the face.
是布莱克斯通 D 我知道是他
This is Blackstone, D. I know it.
还不止如此
And there's more.
有一些过去的东西
Some stuff from the past.
他撬了我的车
He broke in.
留在我车里了
He left it in my car --
一些医疗记录 都是合法的
some medical records, legal stuff.
都是过去的病历 但如果落到错误的人手上
It's old news, but still damaging
还是有可能导致不良后果
if it fell into the wrong hands.
会有什么后果
What would that look like?
你会失去行医执照吗
You lose your license?
他们会将你踢出医疗体系
They kick you out?
不 我还是能当医生 但我会是有污点的
No, I'd still be a doctor, but I'd be compromised.
不会有人再雇我了
No one would hire me.
再加上儿童色情片的事 那就没什么悬念了
You add the kiddie porn to that, and all bets are off.
这人想毁了我
This guy is out to crush me.
他是想让你知道他可以毁了你
He's out to show you he can crush you.
这是有区别的
There's a difference.
他本可以直接毁了你
He could have you whacked,
但他却只想吓住你
but he's trying to scare you instead.
这说明了一些问题
That says something.
要我猜的话 你让他害怕了
My guess -- You're scaring him.
怎么会
How?
这就是你要去搞清楚的事
That's what you need to find out.
弄清你的敌人到底怕什么
Know what your enemy is afraid of.
那就是你的力量
That's power.
话说 我们
You know, we, uh --
我们曾经讨论过这事
You know, we talked about this once,
我可以...
how I could...
雇人去解决
hire it done.
我不是说要杀谁
I'm not talking about killing anyone.
只是让他收手
Just taking him down.
走正当渠道
Going through channels.
-对 -很懦弱 但可行
- Yeah. - Weak, but doable.
只要正确的时间和地点
Right place and time,
拿到他的电脑 下载些东西
grab his computer, download files.
也许能给你些把柄
Might give you something.
你也可以搅和搅和他
You could also fuck with him a little.
给他也发个定时炸♥弹♥
Give him a time bomb.
我不想搞那种事
I...I don't want to get into that.
这不是游戏
This is not a game.
问题不是「这是游戏吗」
The question is not "Is it a game?"
而是「游戏规则谁来定」
The question is "Who sets the rules?"
谁是主动者
Who's the feeder?
我会理解成你准备好谈谈价格了
I'll take that to mean you're ready to talk numbers.
剧集 | 钱斯医生(2016) | 导航列表