剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
Boston is not the best actor.
当然 角色扮演是另一回事
I mean, role-playing is a different story.
你们可以看看他演的性感"表弟文尼"
You should see him do sexy "My Cousin Vinny,"
但是他嬉皮笑脸的 根本不会撒谎
but straight-up lying, he has no poker face.
我们派他去假冒德·托罗之前
Might have been good to know,
你怎么不说
before we sent him in as Del Toro.
你对我发什么火 又不是我的决定
What are you snapping at me for? That wasn't my decision.
也许我们可以和玛德琳见一面
Know what? Maybe we can set up a meeting
还不引起她的怀疑
with Madeline without getting her suspicious.
我可以去 顺便看看
I'm down. And also, we could
那个西班牙人埋下的
check on the sniffer that como se llama
嗅探器管不管用
was supposed to plant for us.
我现在就要把他踢出局
I am taking him out, right now.
不 我们还是需要他坠毁那架飞机
No! We still need him to down that plane.
要是现在能看看
Getting a look at Madeline's hard drive
玛德琳的硬盘就太好了
would be super helpful right now.
就这么干
Let's do it.
里德助理局长 什么风把你吹来了
Assistant Director Reade, what a pleasant surprise.
-希望你不是来找我麻烦的 -一向如此
- I hope this is a friendly visit. - Always.
很感谢你那么快就接待了我
I appreciate you seeing me on such short notice.
我的荣幸
Not at all.
你带了些同伴
And, I see you've brought some friends.
我们终于把你提供的所有文件都记录完毕
We finally finished logging all the files you gave us,
我想亲自过来
and I wanted to personally
把原文件还给你 跟你道声谢
return the originals with thanks.
真是贴心
How thoughtful.
本来维茨局长也会来
Director Weitz would have been here,
但他今天正好有个会要开
but he's currently at a meeting off-site.
-放在这里可以吗 -可以
- Is this okay right here? - It's fine.
-就这里 -可以
- Just here? - It's fine.
不是每天都能遇到像你这样
It's not every day people put themselves out
主动协助我们调查的
to help the FBI.
我相信我们国家的司法体系
Well, I believe in our justice system,
相信你们所做的一切
and all the fine work you do.
非常感谢
And we appreciate that.
好了
All right!
麻烦你帮忙签字确认
We just need you to sign
你收到了所有文件
that you've received everything.
就这里
Uh, just right here.
还有这里和这里 签上首字母就好
Oh, and initial here and here.
要是有遗漏 我们的办事员又要抱怨了
Our clerk gets a little cranky if we miss those.
不许放在桌子上
Not on the desk.
对不起 对不起
Oh, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
我光顾着看这树了
I just was mesmerized by this tree.
-这是萨尼尼吗 -不是
- Is this a Sanini? - No, no.
不过有趣的是
But it's funny, you're the...
你是今天第二个评论这棵树的人
second person today to comment on it.
是吗
Is that right?
那就这样吧
Okay, I think that's it.
我们不多叨扰了
We won't be taking up any more of your time,
谢谢你接待我们
and thanks for havin' us.
不客气
Of course.
很高兴见到你 助理局长
Lovely to see you, Assistant Director.
坏消息
Bad news.
这里唯一的出口就是这扇门
The only way outta here is through this door.
你是说被那个
You mean the one being guarded
被暴徒守着的门吗
by that goon from Central Casting?
-棒极了 -黑得怎么样了
- Lovely. - How's this going?
这不是一架随随便便想黑就能黑的飞机
This isn't just any plane we're trying to hack.
布拉德利动力公♥司♥在这飞机上的安保措施
The security measures Bradley Dynamics
简直疯狂
have on this thing are insane.
我从刚刚到现在
It's taken me this whole time
也就突破了第一层防火墙
just to breach the first firewall.
既然我们已经黑进去了
Now that we're in,
玛德琳会看到我们有所进展
Madeline will see we're making some progress
给我们争取了一点时间
That'll buy us some time to figure out
想想怎么和团队取得联♥系♥
how to get word to the team.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
我给你找来了一个人
I found someone you might like to meet.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是德·托罗
I'm Del Toro.
如果他是德·托罗
If he's Del Toro,
那和萨帕塔在一起的是谁
then who the hell is with Zapata?
盲点
第四季 第十三集
好吧
Okay...
我们从头理一下
Let's start from the beginning.
你是怎么找到真的德·托罗的
How did you find the real Mr. Del Toro?
我在多伦多时嗅到了一点猫腻
I smelled a rat back in Toronto,
所以我开始调查
so I started digging.
萨帕塔告诉我说
Zapata told me her conversation
她和德·托罗的谈话进行得很顺利 我不信
with Del Toro went well-- I didn't buy it.
她迟到了 所以我放了她鸽子
She was late for our meet, so I blew her off.
我不相信那些说到不做到的人
I don't trust people who don't do what they say they will.
我也是
Nor do I.
我们想借用你的黑客 德·托罗
We want to borrow your hacker, Del Toro.
好吧
Fine.
-你没告诉柯特斯 -我说了
- And you never told Cortez? - I did.
但是你已经把钱付给他了
But you already paid him,
而且他也没听说你有任何抱怨
and he wasn't hearing any complaints.
对他而言是比划算的买♥♥卖♥♥ 那你呢
Good deal for him. And for you.
拿人钱财 与人消灾 所以我来了
Nothing's free in this life, which is why I'm here.
萨帕塔知道我们从没见到德·托罗本人
Zapata knew we'd never met Del Toro in person,
于是她让她的朋友来假扮
so she got her friend to play the part,
不管他他妈是谁
whoever the hell he is.
但问题是
But the question now is whether
他们现在是真的在黑进这架飞机
they're really trying to hack this plane,
还是仅仅在浪费我们的时间
or just wasting our time.
如果他能通过布拉德利动力公♥司♥的
If he's gotten through Bradley Dynamics'
的第一道防火墙 他绝不是无名小辈
first firewall, he's not nobody.
这并不是什么好消息
That does not make me feel better.
现在你对手头这个任务了解了
Now, you do understand the task at hand,
你自认为可以搞定吗
and you feel you're up for it?
如果像他说的 你们已经有了需要的硬件
If you've got the hardware he says you do,
-应该能搞定 -好极了
- it shouldn't be a problem. - Good.
那么你我今天将创造历史
Then you and I are gonna make history today.
开始干活
Go to work.
-你希望我如何处置萨帕塔 -把她带来
- What do you want me to do about Zapata? - Bring her in.
最好的情况 她找人假冒来掩盖她的过失
At best, she used an impostor to hide her mistake.
最糟的情况 她是执法机关的人
At worst, she's law enforcement.
无论如何 她是个骗子
Either way she's a liar, but I need to know what kind
但在我决定如何处置她之前 我要弄清楚
before I can decide what to do with her.
那她的黑客朋友呢
And her hacker friend?
杀了他
Kill him.
好吧 不许笑
All right, don't judge,
高速休息站可选的吃的非常少
it was pretty slim pickings at the rest stop.
那都有什么呢
And what do we got?
有素肉干
Well, I got tofu jerky.
-不了 -我想也是
- Nope. - Yeah.
还有一些小兔子形状的黑巧克力
And then I got some dark chocolate in the shape of bunnies,
我很肯定是复活节的滞销货
which I'm pretty sure is left over from Easter.
还有辣鸡肉味的薯片
And then I got some spicy chicken-flavored chips,
-太棒了 -但是在原料表里
- Nice. - Although, there's no chicken
既没有鸡肉也没有土豆
or potatoes in the ingredients list,
有点让人担心
which is a little concerning.
-我还是试试兔子巧克力吧 -好的
- Well, I'll take my chances with the chocolate bunnies. - Okay.
怎么回事
Whoa, what was that?
应该是爆胎了
Pretty sure it's a flat tire.
没错
Yeah...
我们肯定轧到什么东西了
We've definitely run over something.
我去拿备胎
I'll get the spare.
备胎也没有
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表