剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
加油 简 你能行
Come on, Jane. You can do this.
我就在这...
I'm right here...
我爱你
I love you.
你... 你才是我的起点
You... you're my starting point.
柯特
Kurt.
简
Jane?
柯特... 到底怎么回事
Kurt.. what the hell is happening?
我不知道
I... don't know.
但我认为你遇到了麻烦
But I think you're in trouble.
我 我知道这地方
I... I know this place.
为什么感觉这么不一样
Why does it feel so different?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得是因为你遭到了袭击
I think you're under attack.
袭击
Attack?
谁的袭击
From who?
她的
From her.
盲点
第四季 第九集
她怎么样了
How's she doing?
正如你所见 这些红色的"蕾米"突触
As you can see, these red "Remi" synapses
仍旧在简大脑的绝大部分中活跃着
are still firing in the vast majority of Jane's brain.
是的 我们称它们为眼镜蛇
Yeah, we're calling those Cobra,
但是蓝色的 魔鬼女大兵正在开始反击
but the blue, G.I. Jane, is starting to make a comeback.
1997年美国动作片
她还要被控制多久
How long does she have to be under?
很难说
It's hard to say.
我们不可能马上消灭所有突触
We can't fire all the synapses at once.
我们需要在最佳时机慢慢消灭它们
We need to slow fire them at perfect intervals
直到简的大脑能重新自主学习怎么做
until Jane's brain relearns how to do it on its own.
所以是说 这些机器
So that's it-- these machines decide
决定是否能找回我的妻子
whether or not I get my wife back?
不 它们的本质是延长助推器
No, they are essentially a prolonged jumpstart
直到这些丢失的连接
until these lost connections
能够学会自身重建
learn how to rebuild themselves.
机器本身不起作用
The machines can't do it on their own.
简需要用她已有的一切去战斗
Jane needs to fight with everything she's got
来从蕾米那里
to get control of her brain...
夺回大脑的控制权
...back from Remi.
你的大脑
Your brain?
是的 我的大脑
Yeah. Yes! My brain.
这里的一切
This, all of it, the...
我们在大脑里 而她就是蕾米
We're inside of it, and... and that's Remi.
那个从我这儿夺走控制权的人
She's the one who's taken it from me.
我必须找到她
I have to find her.
只要她还在 我会失去一切
If she stays, I lose everything.
我必须夺回来
I have to take it back.
看来没那么容易
I guess it's not that easy.
这是个谜题
It's a puzzle.
我们从何解起
So where do we start?
我不知道 我
I don't know, I...
我记得你 但有太多缺失的部分
I remember you, but there's so many missing pieces.
我仅仅知道我是谁
I barely know who I am.
我要如何才能知道如何离开这房♥间
How am I supposed to know how to get out of this room?
我需要帮助
I need help!
我们受制于我们的选择
We're defined by our choices.
你只是不记得你的了
You just don't remember yours.
今天早上我给了你咖啡和茶
I got you a coffee and a tea this morning.
你要哪杯
Which would you prefer?
这是什么
What are they?
记忆
A memory.
这杯喝起来像草料
This one tastes like grass trimmings.
我的错 这杯是我的
My bad. This one's mine.
里德
Reade?
慢点 这是热饮
Whoa. Take it easy. Hot beverage.
见到你很高兴 简
Nice to see you, too, Jane.
现在什么情况
All right, what do we got?
我们想离开这间屋子
Well, we're trying to get out of this room.
为此干一杯吧
Cheers to that.
你知道七巧板是什么吗
Do you know what a tangram is?
不知道
No.
是个被切分的谜题 包含...
It's a dissection puzzle consisting of...
平面几何图块
...flat geometric pieces.
没错
Exactly.
这个团队一直以来
This team has been one shape
都维持着一个图形
for a very long time.
但我们一定会组成新图形的
But we will find our new shape.
如果我是你 我不会这么做
Wouldn't do that if I were you.
-瑞奇 -我能帮忙吗
- Hi, Rich. - May I?
现在我需要你牢牢抓住它不动
Okay, now I need you to hold this thing very still
保持离墙距离一英寸左右
and about an inch forward from the wall.
如果我们直接从墙上把画摘下来
If we remove the painting from the wall
而没有切断它背后拴着的四根电线
without disengaging the four wires tethered behind it,
霰弹枪就会从画布后面开枪
then a shotgun blast will fire from behind the canvas,
毁掉这幅画
destroying it...
同时在你脸上射出许多洞 所以...
and putting a whole bunch of new holes in your face, so...
可以了 摘下来吧
Okay, go for it. Go ahead.
好的 瞧瞧看
All right. Look at that.
没有人被打伤
And, hey, nobody got shot.
一枪命中
It's a clean shot.
萨帕塔
Zapata!
你在干什么
Wh-What are you doing?
帮忙
Helping.
我觉得这并没有帮助
I don't think that's particularly helpful.
我觉得你应该查查这个词的意思
I think you should look up the meaning of that word.
我爱你
I love you.
你应该... 看看那个
You should... get that looked at.
无名氏
联邦调查局
需要我们俩一起才能打开
It needs both of us to work.
无名氏
联邦调查局
无名氏
联邦调查局
你破解了
You solved it.
是我们一起破解成功的
We solved it... together.
我能记起的越多 我就变得越强大
The more I remember, the stronger I get.
还等什么呢 去干掉他们 老大
Well, what are you waiting for? Go get 'em, tiger.
你们不一起来吗
You guys aren't coming?
因为你们我才能成为简
I'm only Jane because of you.
我得把这个收拾收拾
I mean, I really gotta clean this stuff up.
我还有好多文案工作要做
I got a lot of paperwork to get through.
我想去 但我害怕
I would like to, but I'm... frightened.
我真的不想去
I really don't want to.
你们都不能出去 是吗
You guys can't go out there, can you?
当你有需要的时候 我们总会在这里
We'll always be here when you need us.
快点 我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
好 我们走
All right. Let's move.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
为什么这里这么黑
Why is it so dark out here?
我的病
I'm sick.
肯定越来越严重了
It must be getting worse.
-怎么了 -没事 走吧
- What's wrong? - Nothing. Come on.
我会尽力留在你身边
I'm gonna try to stay with you.
我觉得蕾米不想让你记起我
I don't think Remi wants you to remember me.
她希望你感到恐惧 孤身一人
She wants you scared, alone.
我们往哪边走
Which way do we go?
这边
That way.
我觉得还是不要了
I think I'll pass on that.
好吧 走那边
Okay... that way.
快走
Come on.
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
你确定走这边是对的吗
Are you sure this is the right way?
什么 投币口
What? Coin slot?
我应该怎么办
What am I supposed to do with--
不不不 拜托
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表