剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
I thought you'd come back to us in a few months.
我当时确信到时会为你找到治愈药
I was confident that we could find a cure for you then!
我没想到你跟威勒和联调局
I didn't plan on Jane's ties to Weller
之间的联♥系♥会变得如此紧密
or the FBI to become so strong.
现在我们有机会
Well, now we have the chance
弥补错误了 以搭档的身份
to do this right... as partners.
平等相待
As equals.
这正是我一直想要的
That's all I ever wanted.
好啊
Hey, you.
那么
So, um...
我真不喜欢给人传达坏消息 可...
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but there's a, uh,
安保车辆已经等着送你去重刑监狱了
security van waiting to take you to Super Max.
显然联调局和防空司令部
Turns out that the FBI and NORAD
对你黑了他们这事很生气
are pretty pissed at you for hacking them.
可你告诉他们 我是因为
But did you tell them that I thought
以为在替联调局做事吗
I was working for the FBI?
问题是不能说 因为要是这么说了
The thing is we can't because if we do that then we have
就得抖出简就是蕾米 那可就...
to tell them that Jane is Remi, and that's...
所以她逃走了 我就是替罪羊
So, she gets away, and I'm the scapegoat
被扔向狼群是吗
thrown to the wolves?
我...我很抱歉
Oh, hey, I'm-- I'm sorry.
听着 我知道现在情况不是很理想
Look, I know the circumstances aren't ideal but, uh...
可我认为至少我还是应该来道声别
I thought I'd at least come say good-bye.
谁知道我们还有没有再见面的机会了
You know, who knows if we're gonna see each other again...
毕竟你就要进监狱了
if you're going to be in jail.
怎么会变成这样
I can't believe this is happening.
我怎么会又要进牢里去了
I can't believe I'm going to prison again.
我会死在里面的
I will die in there.
我知道我俩之间有些不愉快 但是...
Look, I know things haven't been good between us, but...
我始终认为我们总有天会在一起的
I always thought we'd end up together somehow.
我知道我们的感情...不合常理
I know our relationship isn't... conventional.
但你就是我的归宿
But you're my person.
因为没人能给我你带给我的感觉
'Cause no one makes me feel the way you do.
无论我曾经说过什么
And so whatever else I have said,
各种难听 伤人的话
whatever horrible, hurtful...
你就记住一点
Just-- just know this:
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
这才是唯一重要的真心话
That is the only truth that matters.
我就知道
I knew it.
我就知道
I knew it.
我就知道你还爱我
I knew you loved me.
行了 我刚才跟你闹着玩的
Oh, come on, I'm just messing with ya!
联调局和防空司令部并不会起诉你任何罪名
The FBI and NORAD aren't charging you with anything
因为这样相当于承认了
'cause if they do, they'll be admitting that their
他们"牢不可破"的系统彻底沦陷了
incredibly "Unhackable" system is totally compromised, so...
他们打算归咎于"员工操作失误"
They're gonna blame it on "Employee error" so...
你自♥由♥了
You're free to go.
你...你这人
You-- you-- you are a--
太可怕了
a horrible human being.
你...你就是恶魔 你这个垃圾
You're-- you're a monster. You're a garbage person.
好了 挺有戏剧性的 你不觉得吗
Okay, it's a little dramatic, don't you think?
往坏了讲 我们也是扯平了
At the worst we're even, all right?
你还让我以为自己要死在核弹下了
You had me thinking I was gonna die in that nuclear attack,
要不然我也不会给你打电♥话♥
which, by the way, is the only reason I called you
还给你留言说我爱你 所以...
and left that message saying that I loved you, so...
-很公平 -公平
- Fair is fair. - Fair?!
我让你看看什么是公平
I will show you fair!
我会...我弄死你
I will... I will ruin you!
你是指等你回去重新被监禁之后吗
Do you mean when you're back under house arrest or...
行 来呀
Yeah, okay.
你收到我发给你审讯室的视频了吗
Did you get that interrogation room video I just sent you?
收到了 你不能再在工作时间
Yeah, and you need to stop
用"深度造假"这程序了
using that DeepFake software program at work.
不不不 这次是真的
Oh, no, no, no, no-- this one's real.
他爱我 他承认了
He loves me, He admitted it.
搜索队一无所获
Hey. Search teams have come up empty.
他们逃走用的救护车
The ambulance they used as a getaway
在路边找到了 已经烧焦了
was found on the side of the road, torched.
蕾米和谢培德不见了
Remi and Shepherd have disappeared.
帕特森 你替简
Patterson, how's that
办的手续进行得怎么样了
procedure that you found for Jane coming along?
我跟我神经生物学家的朋友谈过了
I talked to my neurobiologist friend,
理论上我们已经具备了制♥作♥一版样本的
and in theory, we have everything we need
所有材料
to set up a version of it.
现在只差一名自愿者病人
We just need a willing patient.
我对蕾米会自愿来做脑补手术深表怀疑
Oh, well, I doubt Remi will volunteer for brain surgery.
那就找到她 强行带去
So we find her and we make her.
"自愿者病人"是这么解读的吗
I'm not sure that's how "Willing patient" works.
如果这是找回
If that's the only way
我妻子的唯一办法 我们必须试试
that we can get back my wife, we have to try.
事先声明 这不是对简ZIP毒素的治愈药
Just to be clear, this is not a cure for Jane's ZIP poisoning.
而是权宜之计
This is a stopgap.
其中还存在不少的风险
And there are some serious risks here.
这种办法有可能唤醒简的记忆
This method could reawaken Jane's memories or...
也可能杀死她
It could kill her.
即便只有1%的机会
If there's even a 1% chance
能让我们找回简
that we can get Jane back,
我们都得一试
we have to do it.
如果她还是蕾米
She stays Remi,
最终也是难逃一死
she's gonna end up dead anyway.
那我们怎么找她
So how do we find her?
我有个大胆的想法
I've got a wild idea.
新短♥信♥
你好啊 老姐
姐 是我
Hey, sis, it's me.
我有你要的东西
I have something you need.
到你见多兰的工厂来找我
Meet me at the factory where you met Dolan.
一个人来
Come alone.
我出去办点事
There's something I need to take care of.
-我跟你一起去 -不用
- I'll come with you. - No.
待在这 你需要休息
Stay here. You need to rest.
我很快就回来
I'll be back soon.
罗曼
Roman?
抱歉让你失望了
Sorry to disappoint you.
-你怎么... -是大家的功劳
- How did you... - It was a team effort.
甚至你留下的蛛丝马迹也帮了不少忙
You even helped by leaving a loose end for us to find.
波士顿教我们如何联♥系♥到你
Boston told us how to contact you.
剩下的就交给瑞奇来搞定
And Rich got us the rest of the way here.
我就说"深度造假"能派得上用场
I told you these DeepFakes would come in handy.
已发送
结束了
It's over.
你跟我回去吧
You're coming with me.
我哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
别白费口舌了
No matter what you say.
看来没什么好说的了
I guess we're done talking.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表