剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
我已经准备好了
I'm ready for it.
你已经准备好出勤了
You ready to get back in the field?
-我还以为你不会问呢 -好了 出发
- I thought you'd never ask. - All right, let's go.
在路上告诉你怎么回事
Fill you in on the way.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
逮捕玛德琳
To take down Madeline.
等等 真的吗
Wait, seriously?
我离开多久了
How long have I been gone?
联调局进入大厅了
FBI just entered the lobby!
他们正在前往屋顶
They're headed towards the roof.
你去拖延他们的时间 快去
You make sure that helicopter gets here before they do. Go!
你 留下
You, stay!
其他人都跟我来
Everyone else, come with me!
联邦调查局
FBI, FBI.
找个安全的地方 锁好门
Find somewhere safe, lock the doors.
准备好了吗
Ready?
行动
Go, go.
退后
Back! Back!
我们来解决这些家伙
We'll take these guys.
你们两个再找一条通往屋顶的路
You two find another way to the roof.
通往直升机停机坪 楼顶通道 10楼
收好你们枪
Holster your gun.
听我指示 往屋顶跑
On my signal, run for the roof.
-你要干什么 -这个
- What are you doing? - This!
趴下
Get down!
安全模式关闭
禁止进入 仅允许登记员工进入
玛德琳·布尔克
Madeline Burke...
你被逮捕了
You're under arrest.
萨帕塔
我抓到玛德琳了 我把她带下去
I've got Madeline. I'm bringing her down.
注意
And on that note,
看起来我自♥由♥了
looks like I'm a free man.
再一次
Again.
这曾经很有趣 然后就无聊了
Well, this was fun. And then it was tedious.
然后我要离开了
And then I left.
等等 波士顿 等等
Wait, hey, Boston, wait up.
我得告诉你一件事
I-I gotta tell you something.
我为你感到骄傲
I'm really proud of you.
还有你的成功 真的
And all your success. Truly.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 大家
All right, everyone.
记得到你们的邮箱查收我展会的邀请函
Check your inboxes for invites to my exhibition.
如果没找到 就去垃圾邮件里找找看
If you don't find them, just check your spam folders.
好吗
Okay?
瑞奇
Rich...
我没想到你的公♥寓♥有这么多空墙壁
I had no idea your apartment had so much empty wall space.
等等 他知道你有买♥♥他的画作
Wait... he knows you're buying his art?
我猜是吧
Yeah, I guess so.
所以 他知道 你也知道他知道
And, so... he knows, and you know that he knows,
但是你们都不对此说些什么
but neither of you are saying anything about it?
我喜欢我们
I love us.
塔莎 报告你的位置
Tasha, what's your 20?
在这
Right here.
简 你在哪
Jane, where are you?
刚搞定玛德琳的朋友们
Just finishing up with Madeline's friends.
我们大厅见
I'll meet you in the lobby.
大厅见
Meet you down there.
你回来了真好
It's nice to have you back.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表