剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
出来了
All right.
加密方法很简单
Encryption is simple.
系统应该一分钟就能破解
Should only take a minute for the system to crack it.
是我的电♥话♥在响吗
Is that my phone?
我以为你关机了
I thought you had it turned off.
是的 肯定有人远程启动了
I did. Somebody must have turned it on remotely.
还有这种操作 让我看看
People can do that? Let me see here.
天哪 是
Oh-ho, it's Boston.
波士顿
来电
我就知道他着急了 对吧 看看
I knew he couldn't keep that up, huh? Okay, let's see.
我还没接电♥话♥他肯定急死了
Oh, it must be killing him that I'm not picking up the phone yet,
但我就不接 而且这不是唯一的原因
but I'm not doing it, and that's not the only reason either.
因为你是对的
It's because you were right--
我陷入了一种自我毁灭的行为模式
I'm engaged in a pattern of destructive behavior
所以我要改变现状
and so I'm going to raise above the fray
做个更成熟稳重的男人
and be the evolved man that I am
不接电♥话♥
and not pick this up.
我是个重生之人 自尊自爱
I'm a new person. Self love. Self care.
波士顿 宝贝 波波
Boston? Baby? Bos-Bos?
我是瑞奇宝 还在吗
It's Richie boy. Hello?
我没接到
Oh, I missed it.
好吧 冷静 他会给我留语♥音♥信息
Okay, okay, so he's gonna leave a voicemail.
没问题 他怎么不给我留语♥音♥信息
That's fine. Why isn't he leaving me a voicemail?
我猜得没错
I was right.
存储器里全是医疗信息
The cache is filled with medical info.
创伤患者神经重塑术
脑部扫描 药物试验
Brain scans, drug trials,
临床干细胞治疗研究及老年痴呆症病人长♥期♥研究
实验步骤的研究
research on experimental procedures.
我想我们离找到治愈简的方法又近了一步
I think we just got closer to finding a cure for Jane.
我从没想到你是个助攻
I never took you for a wing guy.
我一直以为你是个不愿把自己搞得脏兮兮的人
I always thought of you as someone who didn't like to get messy.
我猜咱俩都有秘密
Guess we both have secrets,
只不过我不知道你的任何秘密
except I just don't know any of yours.
你有什么想说的吗 埃德
Something on your mind, Ed?
你说你有预感
You said you just had a feeling
我们今晚激怒了玛德琳
we rattled Madeline's cage tonight.
你要为了一个预感而摧毁你我的职业生涯吗
Now, are you gonna jeopardize our careers on a hunch?
你还有什么没说
What aren't you telling me?
玛德琳说她能让我成为主席
Madeline offered to help make me president.
如果我们不是快查到什么了
u202dNow, you think she'd be that generous
她能提出这么好的提议吗
if we weren't close to something?
你拒绝她了吗
You turn her down?
是 也不完全是
Ye... Explicitly?
所以没有拒绝
So, no.
你还是认为我会骗你吗
Do you still think I'm gonna burn you?
听着 我只是想控制下期待程度
Look, I'm just trying to manage expectations.
很难搞清楚
It's really difficult to figure out
你那脑子里想着什么
what's going on in that head of yours.
里德 老兄 现在你和我
Reade, buddy, right now, you and me,
咱俩的目标一致
we want the same thing.
但谁知道未来会怎样呢
But who knows what the future holds?
这才是人生有趣的地方 不是吗
That's part of the fun, right, pal?
JB凯利刚申请了去墨西哥的航♥班♥
Oh, JB Kelley just filed a flight plan for Mexico.
他的飞机一刻钟前出发
His plane left 15 minutes ago.
听着 萨帕塔可能在那飞机上
Look, Zapata might be on that plane.
就这样办 我们就能赶在中情局前头
This is it. This is how we get ahead of the CIA.
我得去抓她
I gotta go get her.
我们得去抓她
We gotta go get her.
马修 这不是新闻发布会
Matthew, this isn't a press conference.
你不知道自己面对的是什么
You have no idea what you're about to walk into.
你也不知道
Neither do you.
你需要所有能得到的帮助
You're gonna need all the help you can get.
我要靠走道的座位
I call aisle seat.
等等 维茨
Hey, Weitz!
你确实从那逃出来了
So you did make it out of there.
蕾米
Remi.
当我听到爆♥炸♥时只离那几个街区
I was a few blocks away when I heard the explosion.
如果不是我了解你
If I didn't know any better,
还以为你打来是因为担心我
I'd say you were worried about me.
我只担心你会碍我的事
I'm only worried that you'll get in my way.
没必要来找我 柯特
There's no reason to come looking for me, Kurt.
简死了 放手吧
Jane is gone, so let her go.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
我认为你打电♥话♥来
I think you called
是因为你内心深处依然在乎我
because some part of you still cares about me.
所以你把我锁在了走廊里
That's why you locked me in that hallway
而没有杀了我
instead of killing me.
也许你内心还有部分属于简
Maybe there's some part of Jane still inside of you,
而我不会放弃她
and I'm not giving up on her.
那敢情好
Well, that's good to hear.
因为只要你对此深信不疑
Because as long as you believe that,
你也没法杀我
you can't kill me either,
但下次我见到你时
but if I see you again,
我可不会手下留情
I won't have that problem.
我会找到你
I will find you.
我不会就这样放弃我的妻子
I will not give up on my wife.
我会把她找回来
I will get her back.
那就让好戏开始吧
So then I guess it's game on.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表